What's new

China's top ten high-tech weapons list

Top 10 most influential weapons (2000-2010)

My personal list (based on impact and jump in technology):
NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER

Notes:
- these weapons may not be China's most "high tech" ones
- weapons in development are not included

- Type 039B "Qing" class submarine
25_9212_1c3bc33a56a4ccc.jpg

i think this is 093

I live in a WA state and I personally had met Canadians while waiting for someone to do a lab work such as MRI. In US, you can get your MRI done usually within a week. In Canada, its 4-6 months. If its a tumor, its the difference between life and death. In Canada, its illegal to pay for health care as they have the single payer system, the big gov. So many Canadians who can afford come to the states to get lab work done. They might also get procedure done here as the wait time for surgery could be months. Which by then the cancer could have spread and kill the patient. The Canadian universal health care is notorious here. That is why anyone with brains would say no to government run universal health care.

So what is the disadvantage of living in Canada? People who can afford it and find the wait times unacceptable can go abroad and people who can't afford it can get provided for free.

I'm not sure you're making much sense.

gf5k3.jpg

i think this is 093

Qing-class SSK (shown above) is conventionally-powered. Type 093 Shang-class is a SSN, which means nuclear-powered and bigger/longer to accommodate nuclear reactor and cooling system.

The Qing-class SSK (e.g. SSK means non-nuclear powered) is correctly named as Type 039B. It looks like a successor to the Type 039 Song-class SSK.

----------

The most-distinguished design feature on China's Qing-class SSK is the lack of sail planes. The lack of sail planes is for acoustic stealth. The less protrusions imply less surface area for acoustic reflection.

KbArx.jpg

China's Qing-class SSK

[Note: Thank you to A.Man for the picture.]

i think this is 093
No it's just a modified Yuan class. It seems an escape capsule has been installed on the ship, hence the enlarged conning tower. It is also suspected that VLS for cruise missiles had been installed, hence the raised hull. Previously missiles had to be launched through the torpedo tubes. I suspect this boat may approach 5000t displacement.

In China they gave it the name 肥头鱼.

So what is the disadvantage of living in Canada? People who can afford it and find the wait times unacceptable can go abroad and people who can't afford it can get provided for free.

I'm not sure you're making much sense.

People can get it for free if they can wait that long. The problem is that certain disease kills people before they can go to see the doctor. That is why many in America is against Obama care.

People can get it for free if they can wait that long. The problem is that certain disease kills people before they can go to see the doctor. That is why many in America is against Obama care.

What he's saying is, no matter how bad it is in Canada they can just go to the US for treatment if waiting is a problem.

What has Canada given the world apart from Maple Trees and Hockey moms in this world ? By the time Canada gets its own launch capability, India would be sending men to the moon. Build a decent launch station first, and then troll back.

What kind of dumb Indian bragging against Canada?! We beat back an American invasion and burned down the White House once, while you were still under the British's thumb, shitted on the heads by the British. What have you done besides begging for your existence? You can send men to the moon to build more slums since your dirty country is overflowed with poors. Canada is far far better than the cesspool called India.

What kind of dumb Indian bragging against Canada?! We beat back an American invasion and burned down the White House once, while you were still under the British's thumb, shitted on the heads by the British. What have you done besides begging for your existence? You can send men to the moon to build more slums since your dirty country is overflowed with poors. Canada is far far better than the cesspool called India.

We? What's with the flags?

My God was that so hard to understand?

What I'm saying is that certain disease can't wait. And if people do not have the funds to go to the US, that is the end of them. Is that so difficult to understand?

What I'm saying is that certain disease can't wait. And if people do not have the funds to go to the US, that is the end of them. Is that so difficult to understand?
The wait is not actually that bad. Canadians actually have longer lifespan than Americans on average, and the healthcare system is ranked above United States. Be more concerned for those in United States without health insurance or are undercovered.

The wait is not actually that bad. Canadians actually have longer lifespan than Americans on average, and the healthcare system is ranked above United States. Be more concerned for those in United States without health insurance or are undercovered.

There are good and bad of both systems. in the US, everything is taken care of with good insurance. But the people without insurance are worse off. In Canada, the system tries to be more fair. However, there is a big delay with scans such as MRI or CT scan. I know of 3-4 month wait for these service and this could be the life and death difference. If the person has no money to pay for everything in cash, the person is out of luck. Also, none-emergency surgery also take a long time, such as 3-4 months of waiting. In the US, the person without insurance is much worse off as compare to Canada, but the people with good insurance has it better than the Canadians. The Obama care will cause the best insurance to go down in quality.

Back
Top Bottom