What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

So, will he PM me and confirm that CD is a non-Chinese? (that was your original assertion to which I responded).

PM him and find out. :azn:

While you're at it, send a PM to other Chinese members like Cardsharp/below_freezing/seigecrossbow etc. and get their answer too.

It's easy to test if someone is Chinese, copy and paste a Chinese character into "picture form" so they can't use translator software on it, like this:

49883770.png

Haha don't back off now...

Let's ask Brotherhood. He grew up in the same neighbourhood as I did in Hong Kong, and he's also seen your apologies for Japanese war criminals. You know his answer. :azn:

Interestingly Brotherhood never questioned my origin. Nuff said.

Interestingly Brotherhood never questioned my origin. Nuff said.

So why don't you PM him and ask him to back you up on this thread?

You know he won't, because no Chinese person will stand up for a Japanese war crimes apologist, except maybe Chinarocks (and even he thinks you're a Pakistani Nationalist now).

While you're at it, send a PM to other Chinese members like Cardsharp/below_freezing/seigecrossbow etc. and get their answer too.

It's easy to test if someone is Chinese, copy and paste a Chinese character into "picture form" so they can't use translator software on it, like this:

49883770.png

Brotherhood knows why I am weak in Mandarin. Ask him why I am weak.

BTW, only he has the right to issue orders to me.

Brotherhood knows why I am weak in Mandarin. Ask him why I am weak.

BTW, only he has the right to issue orders to me.

That is NOT Mandarin. :rofl: (It's not Cantonese either, if that's where you're heading next).

Buddy learn the difference between Hanzi and Hanyu, and maybe even the difference between Traditional/Simplified Hanzi if you have the time.

49883770.png

The fact that you keep on challenging chineses members in this forum with your pathetic used of chinese language raises question of your credibility of claiming you are a real chinese

The fact that you keep on challenging chineses members in this forum with your pathetic used of chinese language raises question of your credibility of claiming you are a real chinese

You don't think Challenger is Chinese either, you called him a "Pakistani Nationalist".

So tell that to yourself. :azn:

Also, can you not understand the meaning behind that Chinese proverb?

lol, what a freak! gave me a good laugh actually! :D

And he claims Brotherhood as his childhood friend.

I am just curious, why Brotherhood didn't tell him anything about me.

And he claims Brotherhood as his childhood friend.

I am just curious, why Brotherhood didn't tell him anything about me.

Not childhood friend, he grew up in the same area of Hong Kong that I did. Why don't you ask him and find out?

Also ChinaRocks said that you are a "Pakistani Nationalist", even I did not say that. :azn:

Funny, this false flag dude always ends up doing exactly opposite of what he's trying to achieve! :lol:

Funny, this false flag dude always ends up doing exactly opposite of what he's trying to achieve! :lol:

Exactly right. :rofl:

Which is why I never report his posts, because he is actually pushing in the opposite direction of what he intended. The longer he stays here, the more damage he does to his own cause.

Not childhood friend, he grew up in the same area of Hong Kong that I did. Why don't you ask him and find out?

Whatever... I assumed you were childhood friends as per your claim. Again, I am saying, it is only Brotherhood who can ask me to disappear. I am bound to follow his orders.

And I don't ask members' origin, ethnicity, etc. Even if a member with indian flags post pro China materials, I will assume him as Chinese. I made it very clear from the beginning. To me only one's opinion matters, not his background.

Back
Top Bottom