What's new

China's smartphone firms warned of patent disputes

72% of 455 million cellphones...So the low-end cheap stuffs actually sell.
I am wondering where do they go. Not in US, not in europe not in Japan. Then I guess a major market is India.
Well, enjoy your cheap cellphones made in China. Though they are cheap but they work. It is a disaster to India if those cellphones become more expensive because of patent fee.

India was the biggest market for Nokia it is now for Samsung. Yes many people use so called cheap or basic phones. Don't tell me all Chinese and Pak people have smartphones :D
But still no one in India has sold his kidney for iPhone :D
Why not post Nokia's or Samsung's and Apple's smartphone users in China Pak and India ??? It will be very good meeting with reality :D

Well many phones are still copy cats exported from china !!
Well few days back i saw a china set(in india they are called as china or korean sets) , a copy of NOKIA LUMIA 710!!
It was named NOKLA LUMIA 710
Just a word change!!

yup..i saw that too...NOKLA is an old brand which copies NOKIA's model and spec and sell them..everything is almost identical as NOKIA.

72% of 455 million cellphones...So the low-end cheap stuffs actually sell.
I am wondering where do they go. Not in US, not in europe not in Japan. Then I guess a major market is India.
Well, enjoy your cheap cellphones made in China. Though they are cheap but they work. It is a disaster to India if those cellphones become more expensive because of patent fee.

we've MICROMAX as a low price brand..we dont need Chinese junk.. :D

yup..i saw that too...NOKLA is an old brand which copies NOKIA's model and spec and sell them..everything is almost identical as NOKIA.

oh that's too bad because Huawei just made the thinnest, fastest smartphone on earth. I'm sure you Indians would be glad to stick with 2004 Nokia dumbphones though.

aren't u the pak false flagger?
say something on the topic, else stop posting off-topic comments....thank u.:P
when clueless India been caught, it acts even more clueless, like this thing``lol 做啥人都可以,为啥就做了阿三呢··!?

patent disputs are among patent powers, matter in fact, U.S, Western Europ, Japan and S.K has the most disputs with each other, because they are patent powers, nowadays as China becomes another major player in this field, it is inevitable there is going to be more disputs with each others...

however, India```a primitive country has less patent than 6 million isreal, how 'proud'

You mean the blackberry copy? Are you sure MICROMAX is really your domestic product? It is made and developed in China and Taiwan. Can't you smell the copycat element of it as same as other Chinese cheap cellphones? Micromax is simply a cover which saves Indian from the embarassment from overwhelming Chinese brand cheap cellphones. But it is not that different. If the patent issue causes the higher cost of Chinese cell phones, Micromax will be involved exactly the same.

its hysterical that indians are laughing at chinese technology.

thats like an african country laughing at china because there are poor people in china.

india cant even make their own brands, all their brands are subidiaries of western brands.
the indians think these are indian brands :rofl:

i guess being colonized by the west for 200 years does strange things to a cutlure.

when clueless India been caught, it acts even more clueless, like this thing``lol 做啥人都可以,为啥就做了阿三呢··!?
Dude you know that the HIGHLIGHTED part means LOL to us right ? We don't use google translator as we are CLUELESS but that you know already right ?

Dude you know that the HIGHLIGHTED part means LOL to us right ? We don't use google translator as we are CLUELESS but that you know already right ?
it is lol to everyone who understands it```

it is lol to everyone who understands it```
Also to us even if we don't understand it. That was te point in first place :D
You can say it if I post like " डोक्यात जाऊ नको :D"

You mean the blackberry copy? Are you sure MICROMAX is really your domestic product? It is made and developed in China and Taiwan. Can't you smell the copycat element of it as same as other Chinese cheap cellphones? Micromax is simply a cover which saves Indian from the embarassment from overwhelming Chinese brand cheap cellphones. But it is not that different. If the patent issue causes the higher cost of Chinese cell phones, Micromax will be involved exactly the same.

dude..who told you thses junk???and do any company launches any product to protect face of its country????where do you come from??Mars??? :lol:

by the way..everybody in India knows about quality of "Chinese Product"..so please...

and Micromax built its product in Himachal pradesh,India...

Micromax Mobile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://forbesindia.com/article/work-in-progress/micromax-mobile-advantage/10472/1

India was the biggest market for Nokia it is now for Samsung. Yes many people use so called cheap or basic phones. Don't tell me all Chinese and Pak people have smartphones :D
But still no one in India has sold his kidney for iPhone :D
Why not post Nokia's or Samsung's and Apple's smartphone users in China Pak and India ??? It will be very good meeting with reality :D

The largest market for Apple and Samsung is China where as India is the largest market for Chinese replica phones. Infact there was an article on this as well few years ago how abundance of Chinese replica phone in India can turn into a national security disaster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom