What's new

China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, experts say

how do you know your pilots don't more extensive flight hours than your pilots do? You don't think we have twice as much modern aircraft as you do is just sitting there and does nothing? Every hours, there is flight testing and drill. Like I said, people always said our force suck but in international training and competition, our force always won just like the math/physics Olympics. LOL The only thing we lack is real war experience because we are non-interventionist. You, my friend, didn't fight a real war since the end of WWII.

To tell you the truth, in land combat, t

The US is the only real worthy opponent that can fight us and keep up with us. No one else really has the capacity to deal with the size and production capacity like we do.

You forget about Russia and India. Any one of them will give you pause enough. The PLA is still aiming for complete force mechanization by 2020. That is way way behind US and NATO standards. In fact any NATO brigades will chow any PLA brigades to pieces. For a country of Chinas size 800.000 PLA ground force isnt so much to brag about.

We base our training regimen with comparative training modules with USAF, and key partners such as RAF. Japan may have not fought any wars since WWII , but we have maintained an extensive training regimen for all segments of the Defense Force. I can say that we hold our standard even higher than some of our partners. In regards to the Chinese counterpart, I am sure they are doing the best that they can. Which should be applauded.
Since you have no argument over quality and quantitative comparison, you use this "unproven method such as training hour" to give your Air Force credential. LOL I don't know what to say, my friend. It doesn't matter how good your pilot train, one shot down from us will devastated you. However you can shoot us down and we are just going to build 3x more aircraft to play with you. LOL

We've heard it many times before, China hasn't fought a war in 30 yrs so we have lost it. Now what about Japan? :cuckoo: strange logic

Well, the only war we've lost recently was with the United States. Before that, we've had an extensive and successful military record (in modern history). In regards to WWII, it was Imperial Japan that wrote the basis of carrier warefare, which the Yanks took advantage of. America was successful because of 1 factor; they broke our naval code.

Had it not been for that, Midway would have never happened. Rabaul would have never happened. You get the jist.

Since you have no argument over quality and quantitative comparison, you use this "unproven method such as training hour" to give your Air Force credential. LOL I don't know what to say, my friend. It doesn't matter how good your pilot train, one shot down from us will devastated you. However you can shoot us down and we are just going to build 3x more aircraft to play with you. LOL

I am quite confident of the capabilities of the JASDF in neutralizing our Chinese counterpart(s). By our shear performance against the USAF.

In a war scenario, production is influenced by supplies and resources. Steel, for example, and petroleum, all key resources that China imports, would be limited in the event of a naval blockade.

The United States' was different in regards to her production capability because during WWII, she had / has an abundance of said resources. The United States was a net exporter of natural resources.

This is a dichotomy between China, because China is a net importer of said resources. This is the very reason China has vested mining investments in Africa, Australia to secure said resources. In fact, China is a net importer of scrap metal. This reiterates, as i have mentioned, her dependence on imports.
We have the most steel production in the world. Petroleum, we got reserve. More than Japan I can assure you. And we have our Russian friend who is a energy superpower that can supply to us directly in close distance. Japan can't blockade us. It is that simple. The US can and that will lead to MAD.

Eh.. two things that the US are known for the monster that they were . They were number 1 steel production country during WWII. We are now the number #1 steel production in the world. Similar? For energy, we have good amount from reserves and the largest shale gas in the world. For Oil, we have some in South China Sea. If anything, we can blockage you and you die without the US intervention. That lead to the same question again, will the US risk nuclear Armageddon with us over for you?

List of countries by steel production
1024px-Steel_production_by_country_map.PNG

You forget about Russia and India. Any one of them will give you pause enough. The PLA is still aiming for complete force mechanization by 2020. That is way way behind US and NATO standards. In fact any NATO brigades will chow any PLA brigades to pieces. For a country of Chinas size 800.000 PLA ground force isnt so much to brag about.
Again, all tough talk. 800,000 is current active. This does not count the reserve. We have the largest standing army in the world and we can call more if we need to. That what 1.3 billion people can do for you.

We have the most steel production in the world. Petroleum, we got reserve. More than Japan I can assure you. And we have our Russian friend who is a energy superpower that can supply to us directly in close distance. Japan can't blockade us. It is that simple. The US can and that will lead to MAD.

Eh.. two things that the US are known for the monster that they were . They were number 1 steel production country during WWII. We are now the number #1 steel production in the world. Similar? For energy, we have good amount from reserves and the largest shale gas in the world. For Oil, we have some in South China Sea. If anything, we can blockage you and you die without the US intervention. That lead to the same question again, will the US risk nuclear Armageddon with us over for you?

List of countries by steel production
1024px-Steel_production_by_country_map.PNG

Again, all tough talk. 800,000 is current active. This does not count the reserve. We have the largest standing army in the world and we can call more if we need to. That what 1.3 billion people can do for you.

That map is a bit misleading.

In fact China produces around 50% of the entire world's steel output, i.e. as much as the rest of the world combined.

List of countries by steel production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, the only war we've lost recently was with the United States. Before that, we've had an extensive and successful military record (in modern history). In regards to WWII, it was Imperial Japan that wrote the basis of carrier warefare, which the Yanks took advantage of. America was successful because of 1 factor; they broke our naval code.

Had it not been for that, Midway would have never happened. Rabaul would have never happened. You get the jist.
With the strength that you have during WWII, you didn't put up much of a good fight against the US. The US eradicated your force anywhere they go. All your carrier is just sitting duck because you build carrier without any protection. Every warship you build got sink so fast that you can't keep up with the US. This is why I said manufacturing capability is very important during war time. The US defeat you so easily because they can produce more and faster than you can dream of. In fact, the Nazi Germany performs better than you and they have to fight 3 world powers at the same time.

We have the most steel production in the world. Petroleum, we got reserve. More than Japan I can assure you. And we have our Russian friend who is a energy superpower that can supply to us directly in close distance. Japan can blockade us. It is that simple. The US can and that will lead to MAD.

The eventual blockade is inevitable. This is supplemental to what I said in my previous post regarding steel production. China is a net importer of scrap metal, which she eventually exports as cheap / affordable steel.

By tactically cutting that supply, you bleed the resources dry necessary for war material. This is what we refer to as 'de-capitas' strike.

Please, my friend, there is no MAD. China will not strike first, as it has a no-first strike policy. The United States, in the event she engages, will do so conventionally.

Eh.. two things that the US are known for the monster that they are. They are number 1 steel production country during WWII. We are now the number #1 steel production in the world. Similar? For energy, we have good amount from reserves and the largest shale gas in the war. For Oil, we have some in South China Sea. If anything, we can blockage you and you die without the US intervention. That lead to the same question again, will the US risk nuclear Armageddon with us over for you?

SCS? My friend, i hardly consider that as tapped resources. In case of a war scenario, any drilling sites would be first to be targeted. Again, this reiterates my earlier emphasis on the delicate nature of China's production capability. She is a net importer of resources. Cut that off, and production comes to a stand still.

China has the man power, but unfortunately, in terms of natural resources, she is not as blessed as say..Russia or the United States.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCYQqQIwAQ&url=http://www.steelguru.com/international_news/Chinas_copper_and_iron_ore_imports_fall_for_second_month/345217.html&ei=0xXWU8iCKNS2yATIzoFA&usg=AFQjCNF5DBh3PPiEBc3etB7eByx-KXnTRA&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw

With the strength that you have during WWII, you didn't put up much of a good fight against the US. The US eradicated your force anywhere they go. All your carrier is just sitting duck because you build carrier without any protection. Every warship you build got sink so fast that you can't keep up with the US. This is why I said manufacturing capability is very important during war time. The US defeat you so easily because they can produce more and faster than you can dream of. In fact, the Nazi Germany performs better than you and they have to fight 3 world powers at the same time.

Exactly. You know why right? Because the United States broke our military / naval code in 1942. They knew / were interpreting our messages even before our recipients received it.

The Yanks are, to be honest, applauded. They and the Brits did the same thing to the Germans as well.

Smart, i must say.

I am quite confident of the capabilities of the JASDF in neutralizing our Chinese counterpart(s). By our shear performance against the USAF.
You did some sneaky, fast attack on Pearl Harbor and the rest is history. You didn't put a good fight against the US, not when the US were getting warm up in the fight. In fact, Kamikaze mission is your best fight. LOL

give me a break
List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paramilitary forces of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Chinese Paramilitary Forces are composed of three main forces, the People's Armed Police (PAP), the People's Liberation Army militia, and the reserve force, and they act as auxiliaries to the People's Liberation Army (PLA). They generally perform a wide range of roles. Altogether, the paramilitary has 3,969,000 troops, as of 2006.

You did some sneaky, fast attack on Pearl Harbor and the rest is history. You didn't put a good fight against the US, not when the US were getting warm up in the fight. In fact, Kamikaze mission is your best fight. LOL

Actually, prior to the United States Navy breaking the Imperial Navy's code, we commanded the pacific and pacified enemy forces with relative impunity.

IN 1942, during the Battle of Java Sea, we destroyed the Allied Fleet, at the same time seizing Singapore , and taking the Philippines simultaneously.

You are failing to get the point of the importance of the naval code. That had a major factor in the results of later naval battles.

I give it to the Americans, they were and are smart.

Now back to the point i was making in my last post: Net importer of resources, leads to limited production capability.

The eventual blockade is inevitable. This is supplemental to what I said in my previous post regarding steel production. China is a net importer of scrap metal, which she eventually exports as cheap / affordable steel.

By tactically cutting that supply, you bleed the resources dry necessary for war material. This is what we refer to as 'de-capitas' strike.

Please, my friend, there is no MAD. China will not strike first, as it has a no-first strike policy. The United States, in the event she engages, will do so conventionally.
Talking with you is so useless. You continue to say eventual blockade by the US. So here, you are counting on the US to protect you. LOL Well I must say you are quite confident in that regard. If anything, we are the one who can blockage you and let you die if the US don't intervene!

Again, we are the largest steel producer in the world. Let that sink into your head for a second. We have monopolized over 90% supply of rare earth metal. In fact, the US F-35 used steel supply from us. LOL

SCS? My friend, i hardly consider that as tapped resources. In case of a war scenario, any drilling sites would be first to be targeted. Again, this reiterates my earlier emphasis on the delicate nature of China's production capability. She is a net importer of resources. Cut that off, and production comes to a stand still.

China has the man power, but unfortunately, in terms of natural resources, she is not as blessed as say..Russia or the United States.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCYQqQIwAQ&url=http://www.steelguru.com/international_news/Chinas_copper_and_iron_ore_imports_fall_for_second_month/345217.html&ei=0xXWU8iCKNS2yATIzoFA&usg=AFQjCNF5DBh3PPiEBc3etB7eByx-KXnTRA&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw
We are net importer of resources? Are you talking about oil? Please, we have a lot of iron ore in Western China and Mongolia. Plus a lot of rare metal we got from Africa, our friend. LOL

Try using your head. In 2012, our steel production is 716 million tonnes, you and the US combine 196 million tonnes. LOL
https://www.worldsteel.org/dms/inte...2013/document/World Steel in Figures 2013.pdf

Exactly. You know why right? Because the United States broke our military / naval code in 1942. They knew / were interpreting our messages even before our recipients received it.

The Yanks are, to be honest, applauded. They and the Brits did the same thing to the Germans as well.

Smart, i must say.
Anyone who learns history know you stand no chance against the US. Even your general said you wake up a monster when you attack Pearl Habor. Try attacking us again and we will wake up a dragon! LOL

Actually, prior to the United States Navy breaking the Imperial Navy's code, we commanded the pacific and pacified enemy forces with relative impunity.

IN 1942, during the Battle of Java Sea, we destroyed the Allied Fleet, at the same time seizing Singapore , and taking the Philippines simultaneously.

You are failing to get the point of the importance of the naval code. That had a major factor in the results of later naval battles.

I give it to the Americans, they were and are smart.

Now back to the point i was making in my last post: Net importer of resources, leads to limited production capability.
Most of the Allied Fleet is situate in Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea, fighting against the Nazi Germany which are more powerful than you are.. The Far East consists of sparingly British naval fleet, France, and your naval fleet which you have advantage over all other Asian neighbors because everyone is still sleeping and living under old imperial era. Today we have woken up and will regain our position as the leading country in Asia, period. Try stopping us.

@xunzi

Do you know how steel is made? It is made through the use of iron ore , copper, thus China's relevance and importation of said resources from Australia , Africa etc.

Yes, China is a large exporter of steel, and to fuel this production, she is also the largest importer of iron ore, copper etc.

In the event of a naval embargo, think to yourself, what will happen to said production if the supply is cut?

Here is an illustration of Steel production schematic:
how_1.jpg

8BB14695AFCAF75E02554E0EA4F9FC4CCBF16814_large.jpg

During 1960s, Vietnamese pilots get less training time much less than US ACES from Korea War.
But one of those young, inexperient pilots ( few hundred hours of flying time )used aged Mig 17 could shot down a string of 9 advanced US aircrafts controlled by Korean Aces pilots.
The most important after that is they believe that they could really defeat a super power.

Vietnam would not build so many warships to compete with China warship quantity.
We would use another way, not use so many ships, so many sailors ... but still could destroy large quantity of enemy ships
bro, this thread is about JP and CN. no need to drag our country VN in.

@xunzi

Do you know how steel is made? It is made through the use of iron ore , copper, thus China's relevance and importation of said resources from Australia , Africa etc.

Yes, China is a large exporter of steel, and to fuel this production, she is also the largest importer of iron ore, copper etc.

In the event of a naval embargo, think to yourself, what will happen to said production if the supply is cut?

Here is an illustration of Steel production schematic:
how_1.jpg

8BB14695AFCAF75E02554E0EA4F9FC4CCBF16814_large.jpg
Why do I have to keep repeating myself and this stupid logic that you are following? We IMPORT from Africa because we CAN AND HAVE THE MONEY TO DO so. It does not mean we don't have iron ore. In fact, our Iron Ore Reserves is about 23 billion metric tons, which is 4th most in the world after Australia, Brazil, and Russia with 35, 29, 25 billion metric tons respectively.

The Top 5 Countries with the Most Iron Ore Reserves

Total resources.

China -- $717 billion in metal & ore reserves
china-717-billion-in-metal-and-ore-reserves.jpg

Chinese execs of Australia's Rio Tinto

Reserves composition (value):

57% Iron ore
15% Copper
8% Zinc
7% Gold

Years of production: 17

Read more: Forget Oil: 15 Countries Sitting On A Fortune Of Metals And Minerals - Business Insider

Anyway you want to look at it, Japan is not in the list and not Top 10 in anything. LOL

Back
Top Bottom