What's new

China’s miraculous growth machine is juddering to a halt

China is estimated to grow 4x compared to US in 2023-24 as per IMF.

The IMF actually has the US outpacing China in 2023 in terms of real dollars added to GDP, and I think the IMF is undercutting US growth this year just as they did last year.

I look forward to the Chinese excuses in 10 years when China is growing at the same rate as the US and why you were never able to surpass US GDP.
Drink your copium and crawl back in your bush.

Effectively China already surpassed you in PPP by 2014. Once your dollar empire crumbles, it will all be clear.

The IMF actually has the US outpacing China in 2023 in terms of real dollars added to GDP, and I think the IMF is undercutting US growth this year just as they did last year.
You should tell FED to stop rise the rate! Let the inflation grow at 10% each year! That way, noone will catch US GDP! :omghaha:

By what calculation?

Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 12.49.24 PM.png

China rebounding from covid growing at 5%
America in deep recession + big inflation + insane debt with massive demographic issue with whites becoming minorities soon

Result= white incels go down the wormhole of delusions/dreams because they can't face reality anymore\

I'd be mad too if black bruddas are taking all the girls letting white man cuck it out.

@Foinikas

Aren't you Americans and Chinese tired of posting threads about who's worse?

You havent seen Indians. Pakistanis and BDs then!

Regards

The IMF has the US growing about $1.4T and China $1.3T in 2023.

In their latest estimates they have the US growing to $26.9T from $25.5T.

An for China, $19.4T from $18.1T.

I expect the US to grow over $27T, possibly $27.5T.
No way IMF predicts a 5.4% growth for the US, the most recent data I can find is around 1.5%

No way IMF predicts a 5.4% growth for the US, the most recent data I can find is around 1.5%

Those are the IMF projections. The US grew $2.1T in 2022. Another $1.5-2T in 2023 is reasonable. I expect US GDP to be $27-27.5T in 2023.

The IMF has the US growing about $1.4T and China $1.3T in 2023.

In their latest estimates they have the US growing to $26.9T from $25.5T.

An for China, $19.4T from $18.1T.

I expect the US to grow over $27T, possibly $27.5T.

I would like to ask why are you using Nominal GDP figures?

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 12.11.31 AM.png

The real GDP growth is projected to be 1.6% for US. Look at real GDP growth between 2022-23. It's only $316 billion. Your estimate of $1.4T growth is for GDP at current prices. If you do the calculation, you will notice nominal GDP increase is about 5.5%, which should be a dead giveaway that it's not adjusted for inflation.
Don't you know GDP at current prices is nominal GDP and doesn't take into account inflation?

As for China, here are the numbers.
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 12.35.04 AM.png

Real GDP is shown in CNY. Real GDP growth projected is about 5.24% or the actual (Real) GDP increase is $775 billion (5350 billion CNY).

Now if we compare the GDP @ PPP, China is increasing GDP by $1.8T.

I would like to ask why are you using Nominal GDP figures?

View attachment 925798

The real GDP growth is projected to be 1.6% for US. Look at real GDP growth between 2022-23. It's only $316 billion. Your estimate of $1.4T growth is for GDP at current prices. If you do the calculation, you will notice nominal GDP increase is about 5.5%, which should be a dead giveaway that it's not adjusted for inflation.
Don't you know GDP at current prices is nominal GDP and doesn't take into account inflation?

As for China, here are the numbers.
View attachment 925803

Real GDP is shown in CNY. Real GDP growth projected is about 5.24% or the actual (Real) GDP increase is $775 billion (5350 billion CNY).

Now if we compare the GDP @ PPP, China is increasing GDP by $1.8T.

Nominal GDP is all that matters. That’s what measures total comprehensive power. PPP is worthless.

The US grew $2.1T in 2022.
bro that's not inflation adjusted number, meaning it's not real GDP growth. no one would seriously believe the US GDP grew over 8% last year like you suggested.

it's like USA adding 5kg of fat to its body while China growing 3kg muscles, somehow that is a win in your book simply because 5kg is heavier than 3.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom