What's new

China’s miraculous growth machine is juddering to a halt

Yes, the "financial instruments" are in the $Trillions too.
lol the Adult entertainment industry makes a 100 b$ a year, meanwhile the much celebrated Chinese shipbuilding industry makes 40b$ a year. Again no steel needed..and the margins are much better.

lol the Adult entertainment industry makes a 100 b$ a year, meanwhile the much celebrated Chinese shipbuilding industry makes 40b$ a year. Again no steel needed..and the margins are much better.

Bullsheet. The entire North American Box Office in 2022 was $7B. **** made 12 times more than Hollywood?

Sorry, China made and bought over 25 million cars. 10 million more than the US. The gross domestic product of those 10M extra cars (10M x $10K) would be $100B not $7B from Hollywood and whatever number from p0rn (it won't beat the NA box office cume.)

Bullsheet. The entire North American Box Office in 2022 was $7B. **** made 12 times more than Hollywood?

Sorry, China made and bought over 25 million cars. 10 million more than the US. The gross domestic product of those 10M extra cars (10M x $10K) would be $100B not $7B from Hollywood and whatever number from p0rn (it won't beat the NA box office cume.)

adult-entertainment-market.png

The 2023 GDP that the IMF and World Bank uses:
IMG_8300.jpeg

BTW, once China moves off the dollar trade, they will let the RMB rise. They had kept it low so they export to Western nations. Once they become net importers, they'll want a stronger RMB like in the 1980s and 1990s.

Again, all it takes for China to beat the US GDP in nominal even today is peg at 4.5 to 1.

That's probably the global industry and includes the world's oldest profession as well as ancillary trades like stripping. lol

I bet the Far East especially Japan has a good chunk of the above :D

That's probably the global industry and includes the world's oldest profession as well as ancillary trades like stripping. lol

I bet the Far East especially Japan has a good chunk of the above :D
go back and read my post once again. I compared the adult entertainment industry with the ship building industry, lots of steel but not as profitable.

2023 China could will at least 5-8% ... not halt but accelerate.

The reason is very simple -- CNY internationalization. When your currency is quickly gaining favor in domain of medium of exchange and forex reserve, your economy will GROW.

This is some of the MOST basic economics theory and somehow many feces western commentors and analyst cannot see it.

No growth on this planet is infinite. Actually the more you slow down, the milder the inflation symptoms. Any economy that grows non-stop will gravely suffer with inflation.

Suck my dyck with your mother's lips suicide bomber

f03deff0dc8a046f5b767e20605383fa.gif
Go fvck Monica Lewinsky you americunt, like Bill Clinton was about to do. lol
monica-lewinsky-0820211.jpg

Your mother is Monica Lewinsky who sucked Bill Clinton's dick. You filthy bastard.

Suck my dyck with your mother's lips suicide bomber

f03deff0dc8a046f5b767e20605383fa.gif
Hey Monica Lewinsky fvcker, what are you doing on a Pakistani Muslim forum? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom