What's new

China’s human rights record made Winter Olympics ‘irresponsible’, says Swedish athlete

But you said The biggest economy, not one of the economies, see, you never admit your lies. By the way, no one cares about Beijing winter Olympics is also a lie.

"In Europe, where the events are aired on the Discovery channel, the total number of streaming viewers after only four days of competition had surpassed Pyeongchang 2018’s total viewership."​

Well media here report otherwise. Its always only about uighurs and all that.

Another BS , western propaganda news. Fake news.

LOL! Fake news? Hey paid China shill..it's right here out of his own mouth:

BTW he is a double gold medalist at the 2022 games so it's not like he's sore and has nothing to lose.

Nils-van-der-Poels-secret-love-life-thats-why.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to Eileen Gu. The gold medal tally shall be USA 10 gold and China 7 gold but.... :lol:

I am really worry about Eileen when she returns to US. I have heard rumour stanford is going to reject her application.
she should not return to USA after the Games, I am worried about her safety there with all the hatred the Americans showing towards her now.

There are so many brainwashed people believe anything without logical and facts supported things. Sweden is one of the human rights abuser by let COVID run free and many Sweden people died unnecessary. He cannot see this because he believes Human right is freedom of death.

Back
Top Bottom