What's new

Featured China’s growing nuclear strength worries the Pentagon

Yang is a total moron. Besides, he is retired. Hu Xijin is the party mouthpiece.

Yang is one of those people who believe if you are very mysterious and say nothing everybody will get scared and overestimate China and thereby China will gain a strategic advantage :rofl:

Yes, but he is an insider, and even he admit China has much more nukes than public would believed

And I don't support his opinion regarding the talk about nuke arsenals.

Yes, but he is an insider, and even he admit China has much more nukes than public would believed

And I don't support his opinion regarding the talk about nuke arsenals.
I think most people over the age of 50 in China are morons. They just can't keep up with change. Hu Xijin is an exception and he is single handedly doing what no Chinese media industry worker dared to do since Mao's era, which is to use one's brain and grow a pair of balls.

In any case, any weapon will cause death. American rifles have killed far more civilians than nuclear weapons.Why should they worry about nuclear weapons? Is it just because ordinary weapons can only kill civilians and soldiers, and nuclear weapons can also kill those who start wars.

So the people who decide the war are just a group of cowards hiding behind.

I think most people over the age of 50 in China are morons. They just can't keep up with change. Hu Xijin is an exception and he is single handedly doing what no Chinese media industry worker dared to do since Mao's era, which is to use one's brain and grow a pair of balls.

I don't think Hu Xijin is intelligent, some of his intention is good, but he lack the skills and brain.

As for Yang, he is not moron, he is just self-fish, the reason he critize Hu is simply because he is part of the reason why China don't have as many nukes as the US or Russia despite of the much stronger manufacturing power.

He devoted his entire career on "arms control", to say that is wrong is like to say his whole career is a joke, that's why he jumped up and down so high.

Regardless of the talk, China is urgently need to expand our nuke arsenals to at least gain peer level with the US, especially the delivery vehicles part, 200-300 ICBMs, many are single-warheaded is dangerously insufficient.

When we want to take back Taiwan, it is almost certainty that the US will come to interevent, a peer-level nuke arsenal will ensure the war remain conventional regardless of how many ships the US lost.

Back
Top Bottom