What's new

China's GDP per capita may rank around 60th among 200 countries in 2015

The way is long and hard, but we will get there.:-)

China is developing fast and has come so far till now. the main problem has been population

due to the depreciation of most countries which ranks higher than China in GDP per capita.

There are about 40 countries which are regarded as developed nations.

a gap of 20 remains

go fighting, China!

In my definition of a "developed nation", GDP per capita is only a criteria. I myself consider countries like Greece, Spain, Portugal and most of southern, central and eastern Europe etc. are just as "developed" as Thailand or Malaysia, but with higher GDP per capita.

My theory is that, If China reach the same GDP per capita as Germany (possibly in 15-20 years), then China's neighbouring countries like Myanmar, Laos etc. can easily reach the per capita of Greece or Portugal, thanks to their closely connected economy with China. But I still cannot consider them as "developed" in the sense of South Korea or Taiwan, although Taiwan and Korea now still have lower per capita than Spain.

China just need to match half of developed country GDP per capital and she will attain world largest economy title.

Terrible,still have a long way to go.Hope our country can become a developed country in 20 years.

In my definition of a "developed nation", GDP per capita is only a criteria. I myself consider countries like Greece, Spain, Portugal and most of southern, central and eastern Europe etc. are just as "developed" as Thailand or Malaysia, but with higher GDP per capita.

My theory is that, If China reach the same GDP per capita as Germany (possibly in 15-20 years), then China's neighbouring countries like Myanmar, Laos etc. can easily reach the per capita of Greece or Portugal, thanks to their closely connected economy with China. But I still cannot consider them as "developed" in the sense of South Korea or Taiwan, although Taiwan and Korea now still have lower per capita than Spain.
R u sure?Thailand and Spain??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom