What's new

China's faster-than-expected military buildup

we should all be proud of a regional power like china that have reduced poverty and hunger and today west is so scared of them they use propaganda against them. Thy should be an example to india pakistan etc. Learn to live with dignity by hard work

Yes freind I do admire growth of China but not at the cost of freedom of citizens. I know u will come up with many logics that the way China has progressed is super but again I will say just think the freedom what we enjoy in our respective countries. F$$k our politicians just imagine if they were Honest we would be ahead of China in all the ways so lets think in some constructive way.
and at last one thing

Agar China na hota to kya Pakistan ka wajood na hota ??

Stop praising China like without them u r nothing.

Khuda na kare kabhi jang ho India aur Pakistan kr darmiyaan par agar ho gaya I challenge China will be the first freind country jo muh mod lega.

199_38178_476230.jpg

199_37889_861346.jpg

199_37891_150602.jpg

203_36375_278092.jpg

e917c0.jpg

I think I would like to join the PLA. lol

We use have to have russians in the PLA before the Sino-Soviet split free to join :D

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Our Military Modernized during the first gulf war we know it had to, seeing how well the USA beat Iraq in the first gulf war.

Incredibly impressive. Bar the US there is no force capable of matching the Chinese military machine.

COOLD - FIREEEE :china:

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

SWEET DEATH TO ENEMY ?? :what:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

@ ENEMY
THEY ARE COMING :china:
xin_31120330094623961293.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Chinese_Air_Force_J-14_Fighter_01.jpg

Cool J-20 Pic I never seen this one before.

Back
Top Bottom