What's new

China's economy compared to USA's in GDP PPP and Nominal GDP

Muji.Iqbal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1684947251492.png

GDP PPP, China is several notches ahead of USA.

1684947289982.png

USA is ahead of China GDP Nominal by several notches

@beijingwalker
@ChineseTiger1986
@chinasun

Yeah but that same chart shows India as #3 in the world..do you really think they have something great compared to all the other countries in the world?

Yeah but that same chart shows India as #3 in the world..do you really think they have something great compared to all the other countries in the world?
China's GDP or PPP is mainly based on manufacturing. US and Indian are based on service. And both countries like to fabricate their GDP number to make it bigger.

PPP is only relevant when measuring individual standard of living.

Nominal is what matters in terms of national power.

China is nowhere close to surpassing US nominal GDP and it may never.

PPP is only relevant when measuring individual standard of living.

Nominal is what matters in terms of national power.

China is nowhere close to surpassing US nominal GDP and it may never.
But China is world factory. In most cases China doesn't need to pay US dollar to buy daily stuff or war ships, fighter planes

But China is world factory. In most cases China doesn't need to pay US dollar to buy daily stuff or war ships, fighter planes
I am waiting for China to become the world's largest economy in GDP NOMINAL Terms.

I hope the entire Pakistani nation helps China becomes the world's largest economy.

Entire OIC should help China.

1920px-OIC_vector_map.svg.png

I am waiting for China to become the world's largest economy in GDP NOMINAL Terms.

I hope the entire Pakistani nation helps China becomes the world's largest economy.

Entire OIC should help China.

1920px-OIC_vector_map.svg.png

Your going to be waiting a long time

My Chinese colleagues at university and college actually tell me it could just be a matter of 2-3 years actually for China to eclipse USA as the world's largest economy in GDP Nominal terms.
Then they’re misinformed or lying to you. China doesn’t have a prayer in catching US GDP in the next 2-3 years. The US actually has a pretty good chance at surpassing $30T+ GDP in 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom