What's new

China's DF-31 missile stronger than Agni-III :IBNLive

ooops sir i forgot to add. After agni-V Test what will china have to say against? Answer is poverty, bollywood and yes RIFLE hehe. Am watching u been posting about Rifles that india cant produce. Sir we dont believe in cheap low level products. We want original. Can china have liver to give tough fight against original products? Just bring it on then sir hehe

SIR; Hope your agni-V test won't end up fall back to the ground like

the funny video i saw a while ago SIR; How your amry going to fight

with Insas rifle with all kind of problems. SIR; May i suggest India

army to use world war 1 rifle, atleast it can shoot SIR.

Good luck SIR. Regard SIR. :smitten::pakistan::china:

SIR; Hope your agni-V test won't end up fall back to the ground like

the funny video i saw a while ago SIR; How your amry going to fight

with Insas rifle with all kind of problems. SIR; May i suggest India

army to use world war 1 rifle, atleast it can shoot SIR.

Good luck SIR. Regard SIR. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Sir sad news for u. Just check it out what india buying for our army. Just google it. Do check our shopping list hehe. About agni-V Then next year it will decide who gonna have last laugh hehe. Sir your comment about agni-3 first test was right. Dont have gutts to say anything about 2nd test of agni-3? Were u sleeping that time? Hehe your china realeased statement by saying we hope india would behave like responsible country and will not harm. That was our agni-3 EFFECT on china. Am wondering what your china will say after SUCCESSFUL agni-V Test? Hehe. Sir i hope china already prepared the speech hehe.

Agni-V technology is 2 decade behind Chinese technology. We had ICBM in the 70s. Indian will had their ICBM sooner or later but till then please do not boast about it.

I am so sick of Indian saying they can match China in future. Maybe... but work towards this target first before you do you comments.

I hate of Indian talking but no action. Get your citizen out of proverty first!

Sir your lovely china invested alot in submarines and said we aint fool to invest in AIRCRAFT CARRIER. now what happened? Why did your navy chief visited our OLD aircraft carrier? Hehe didn't u get it? Just because china makes missiles doesn't mean anti-missiles useless. We proved u wrong and we will prove u wrong again. Better go to russia and ask them why did they shade tears on patriotic-3 shield in europe. When obama drope that idea then russia celebrated. Do u know who russia is? Would u like me to compare russia to china? i dont wanna make fun of china by doing that hehe. China lil baby infront of russia sir. When russia cry'd over anti-missile shield then atleast think about it why. Just because ur country produces missiles doesn't mean anti-missile systems are useless sir hehe

Plain ingorance again

Russian dont shade tears on patriot III

They dont care damn about patriot III

What they care about is 'the exoatmospheric kill vehicle' silo in eastern Europe(a part of NMD)

You indians dont have anything even close to it

DO read prious post before boasting your "Shield'

And before post another ' Plain ignorance' again

REPEAT after ME:

a TMD is NOT a NMD

BTW: you'd better go and ask your Yank daddy about NMD's kill ratio againt modern MIRV missiles

Russian dont afraid NMD

What they care about is the geo-political influence it brought in her front door nations.

Last edited:
Sir sad news for u. Just check it out what india buying for our army. Just google it. Do check our shopping list hehe. About agni-V Then next year it will decide who gonna have last laugh hehe. Sir your comment about agni-3 first test was right. Dont have gutts to say anything about 2nd test of agni-3? Were u sleeping that time? Hehe your china realeased statement by saying we hope india would behave like responsible country and will not harm. That was our agni-3 EFFECT on china. Am wondering what your china will say after SUCCESSFUL agni-V Test? Hehe. Sir i hope china already prepared the speech hehe.

Yeah yeah

you got a new IRBM

you jumped into DPRK Iran's league of missle technology

we are quite impressed

To be honest

after a decade or so you gonna to have ICBM

But guess what will we have at that time

Yeah yeah

you got a new IRBM

you jumped into DPRK Iran's league of missle technology

we are quite impressed

To be honest

after a decade or so you gonna to have ICBM

But guess what will we have at that time

The tortoise somehow assumes the rabbit will fall asleep...But what if the rabbit learnt his lession and never sleep again?
All the media hype of wars won't put the rabbit to sleep for sure.

i am just kidding....is that easy as you said.....looks like india is already head of US in this area,congrats

Who said it is easy. See everything which US does cannot be done by Chinese and everything which China does cannot be done by US. US is not a place only where we can see inventions or something concrete. There are certain things where China is way ahead of US. If other wise all inventions would have been from US. If US cannot do it does not gurantee that no one on the mother earth will be able to do it.

Same applies to India. and china

Peace to south Asia

:china:

Sir your lovely china invested alot in submarines and said we aint fool to invest in AIRCRAFT CARRIER. now what happened? Why did your navy chief visited our OLD aircraft carrier? Hehe didn't u get it? Just because china makes missiles doesn't mean anti-missiles useless. We proved u wrong and we will prove u wrong again. Better go to russia and ask them why did they shade tears on patriotic-3 shield in europe. When obama drope that idea then russia celebrated. Do u know who russia is? Would u like me to compare russia to china? i dont wanna make fun of china by doing that hehe. China lil baby infront of russia sir. When russia cry'd over anti-missile shield then atleast think about it why. Just because ur country produces missiles doesn't mean anti-missile systems are useless sir hehe

dude, actually, you don't have to prove yourself a xxxx again. if you are so naive to find out the reason, here i will show you some hints.

1) what missiles and radars US was planing to place at poland and turkey

2) how many russian missile would be shoot down by 10 US missiles, if they are installed

3)why russia protest it even if her missile doesn't need to fly over that area, they have a shorter path to hit US remember.

4)how many stages are there in an ICBM launching, which of them is the most vulnerable and which one is the most invulnerable

Why are we talking about DF-31 when the DF-41 is already in service. People's Daily hinted that there might be a slim chance we'll see the DF-41 on Oct 1st parade. :)

The scientists & Engineers of India are more talentsd than USA or China.The silicon valley of USA totally depends on Indian Software Engineers. We have proved our Talent on international level.

So we dont need to test our missiles thousands time .
NASA had to face several failure while establishing its moon satellite but Indian ISRO had established ite Chandryan I in first attempt.

Thats why NASA had congratulated Chandryan I team for its great success with surprise.

Thanking You:victory:

1. lol yea okay so indians are the smartest people on earth good for you, so why is india so far behind again?:pop:

2. do i even need to mention the failure of the indian moon probe?

Back
Top Bottom