What's new

China's aircraft-carrier

In english, you are really testing me. but it sound like 人
in madarin. Not quite though. Its the same sound as dragon in Taiwanese.

You make me laugh, almost fell off from my chair,

0 in taiwanes pronouns as=Guong !!

I am not wasting my time any more on a so-called taiwanese can't

even pronouns "0" right. :smitten::pakistan::china:

You make me laugh, almost fell off from my chair,

0 in taiwanes pronouns as=Guong !!

I am not wasting my time any more on a so-called taiwanese can't

even pronouns "0" right. :smitten::pakistan::china:

No its not, you cannot. I speak perfect Tainan Taiwanese, the original Taiwanese. Guong means "high" in Taiwan.

@faithful guy:partay:

So what you are saying is greyboy 22 is fake? he dont know how to pronounce 0? are you saying he is pakistani in disguise? please elobarate

give me a break. faithfulguy can't even write traditional chinese

without the ch at the end ,it's also the mandarin,don't be surprise if Japanese words is similar as Chinese words,Traditional Chinese is all over their media

No, the Mandarin for '1' has a sound of long e. Has as the "ee' part in eel and beep. Taiwanese '1' has a sound of short i. such as "i" in it.

No, the Mandarin for '1' has a sound of long e. Has as the "ee' part in eel and beep. Taiwanese '1' has a sound of short i. such as "i" in it.

Guys where is the aircraft carrier?

Great news from a great nation !

I am convinced , we will let our Friend's blue water navy use our strategically important Gawadar Naval base & i will see this ACC on our port.

Congrats chinese friends

that is some major reffing going on right there.

if they gonna use the varyag. Its pretty much certain that china also intends to adopt the STOBAR configuration.

ITS HUGE VERY HUGE :S

that is some major reffing going on right there.

if they gonna use the varyag. Its pretty much certain that china also intends to adopt the STOBAR configuration.

the varyag is a Training Ship

Back
Top Bottom