What's new

'China Worried Over India's Missile Deployment Plans'

The land-attack variant of BrahMos is only one thing for china to be worried of, its
the anti-ship variant thats the bigger threat in naval warfare.

Imperialist china looks to all neighboring countries in red, excluding countries, where it can set up a military base!

Better we can call tibet as Occupied Arunachal or North arunachal or just occupied tibet.

India has to remain alert all the times with hostile neighbours on northeast and west side of India. Hence deployment of Brahmos and other air assets in North east India is important.

Better just refer to it as North India lmao

No you cant. You guys got scared in 1962 (even with your pathetic surprise attack) and retreated without achieving your goal of taking over Arunchal Pradesh. Guess who controls AP after all these yrs?

No you cant. You guys got scared in 1962 (even with your pathetic surprise attack) and retreated without achieving your goal of taking over Arunchal Pradesh. Guess who controls AP after all these yrs?

yes we scared of having to look after 1 billion of indians

Constant denial......feels great everytime we prove your kind wrong.

stop being silly evvery one knew we kicked your asssss big time in 1962 it is a fact :lol:

yes we scared of having to look after 1 billion of indians

stop being silly evvery one knew we kicked your asssss big time in 1962 it is a fact :lol:

Come on bro. Ask yourself, if you had superior forces as you claim, would give up the land after "winning." Lets be clear, you attacked us in deceit/surprise with a well equipped PLA force (no issue with surprise tactic. It's a tactical advanage to do so); Guess who was fighting you? Our ill equipped border seccurity haha. You really didn;t win or defeat us. YOu got out of the battle and retreated before the conflict turned into a full fledged war, don;t forget. Vietnam lost millions or soldiers against the US and still "won." Now, if you want to talk about kicking *** big time lets mention your conflict with Vietnam and how they kicked your ****.

Come on bro. Ask yourself, if you had superior forces as you claim, would give up the land after "winning." Lets be clear, you attacked us in deceit/surprise with a well equipped PLA force (no issue with surprise tactic. It's a tactical advanage to do so); Guess who was fighting you? Our ill equipped border seccurity haha. You really didn;t win or defeat us. YOu got out of the battle before the conflict turned into a full fledged war, don;t forget. Vietnam lost millions or soldiers against the US and still "won." Now, if you want to talk about kicking *** big time lets mention your conflict with Vietnam and how they kicked your ****.

hahaha as i expected making excuses or lies for your defeat typical indian what looser:lol:

Honestly, there can't be comparison between India and China except maybe in population in which india will beat china ofc. China is light years ahead of India and i really don't think brahmos or any other missile would worry Chinese officials. Their main target is US.

Honestly, there can't be comparison between India and China except maybe in population in which india will beat china ofc. China is light years ahead of India and i really don't think brahmos or any other missile would worry Chinese officials. Their main target is US.

I agree just wanted to ruffle his feathers. THis is article is complete bullcrap simply to make us sleep and unprepare. The chinese are very meticulous. They have a plan in place and even if it calls for yrs to implement, they will do so accordingly. We have a lot ot learn. Never understood the premise for the CHines invasion but juding from the caliber of our politicans, i can only surmise they could have provoked it unknowingly or knowingly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom