What's new

China Won’t ‘Sit With Arms Crossed’ If India Sells Missiles To Vietnam: Chinese Media

Your misery is our joy.
You are Gold. :D

Who says they're not already? They've been doing that for decades.

On topic: I think with China helping Pak attain SLCM and probably SLBM capabilities, India will have no choice but to supply Agni-3/4 IRBMs to Vietnam sometime in the future.
Pakistan will nuke India sometime in the future, no matter what. The weaker Pakistan becomes, the greater the disparity between the two Indian nations become, the greater the chance of a nuke. The 'take you down with me' is a generic trait, amply on display here.

Your attached file shows exactly how you are tackling the problem.
Actually you lot haven't scene the front side of dragons yet.

Dragon-fire-810x456.jpg
Dragons are fictitious. Just like donkeys in heaven and pigs in the sky.

You are Gold. :D

Pakistan will nuke India sometime in the future, no matter what. The weaker Pakistan becomes, the greater the disparity between the two Indian nations become, the greater the chance of a nuke. The 'take you down with me' is a generic trait, amply on display here.

Dragons are fictitious. Just like donkeys in heaven and pigs in the sky.

Pakistani are not Indian people. They are from the subcontinent but they aren't Indians. In reality, India should be a term relating to a geographical location such as Balkans, but Indians has taking that term to mean a country that the original meaning is lost.

Actually I hope Vietnam could buy Indian arms in bulks, cause it is garbage.

Wow chinese are talking about quality of other country. :rofl::rofl::lol:

but they know people who know people :)

Atleast i had a little respect for the chinese now... nothing..
Its getting beyond stupidity. China needs to check its cross records first then talk to us about arming neighbors

*Slow clap

If China is so perturbed it should gift Vietnam free missiles. End of story.

China should give Pakistan Cruise Missile Frigates and Destroyers. Also time Pakistan leases some 2 to 3 Type 95 from China. Also China should do aggressive diplomacy and make Bangladesh a strategic ally and than equip there Armed Forces specially Air Force. J-10 C and J-11 series should be given to Bangladesh.

@Chinese-Dragon don't u think china these days is behaving like dehati aurat ( I am sure u know the meaning of it from your higher mountain and deeper than ocean friends :D )

China will not sit idle, with this and will not sit idle with that ?
lol these randi rona threats.
What are you gonna do ?

Re:China Won’t ‘Sit With Arms Crossed’
then please stand up :D
Web Images NewhsRelated- funny.jpg
Now, raise your hands and face towards the wall.
Pakistani are not Indian people. They are from the subcontinent but they aren't Indians. In reality, India should be a term relating to a geographical location such as Balkans, but Indians has taking that term to mean a country that the original meaning is lost.
:D
You just passed my test buddy.

I listed up a few characteristics of neighborhood and started matching one by one. This was consecutively 6th success. You deserve a follow.:enjoy:

(And you are not a Taiwanese at least for sure.)
For this post, recently I met a "real Taiwanese" who thinks complete negation of your view about India and so is entire world except the people who are Arabs and descendants of Indus Valley Civilisation at same time!:eek:

China would not sit idle if India conducts Missile Test
China would not sit idle if India sells Vietnam SAMs...

China would not sit idle if anyone enters South China Sea...Blah Blah Blah.

Who is asking China to be "tweedle dee & tweedle dum"

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/590930/chinas-pla-held-live-drills.html
Beijing, Jan 11, 2017, (PTI)
China's newly formed Rocket Force launched 100 ballistic missiles last year while army conducted scores of live drills, official media reported here today

"The Army sent 15 brigades to participate in more than 100 drills; the Air Force conducted at least six large, long-range training drills in the Western Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea; the Rocket Force carried out more than 20 exercises and launched nearly 100 ballistic missiles," the report said. "The Navy organised three live-fire exercises that featured a large number of forces from its three fleets," in addition to the first aircraft carrier Liaoning battle group conducting its first live-fire drill, four years after its commissioning.

The name India comes from Indus Valley Civilization .

rama-04.jpg

mahabharat.jpg

India including Pakistan has the right to sell arms to any country including Vietnam
Willing BUYER and SELLER exists go hear.

Back
Top Bottom