What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

You back off and we back off.........its as simple as that ( remember Cuban Misssile Crisis)

Good Job India!

Fair enough .. You still want to use Pakistan for your own gain right? You want Pakistan to mess - up with India to keep your country interest right?I know its hurts China doing the same thing with India for a long long time and now India returning back your favor. Soon or later India and Pakistan relations will improve whether you like or not . I know its very difficult and will take time to normalize relation between India and Pakistan.I really don't care how much nuke China has in her arsenal 3 or 3600 . But bottom line is China want Pakistan to do the dirty job right ..

regards
Jailer
Jailer

if u really wana muscle with india then tell ur gov to do so
ohhh... sorry no public voice in china
ok i undestand ur frustration go on keep posting such comments
and on serious note what happens if war starts between india and china do u think that china can risk its economy over south china ocean i believe china is chasing bigger goal that is USA
whatever chinese ppl think it doesnt matter what matters is what chinese Gov thinks and china will never risk a war at this stage

LOL...... 3600 nuclear weapons are not made just for fun.... they are made to be used against bad neighbors.

It looks like India will open itself up to a devastating Chinese attack again. Nothing can shield India from 3600 nuclear weapons except maybe a NATO missile shield and this means colonization by the West again.

LOL...... 3600 nuclear weapons are not made just for fun.... they are made to be used against bad neighbors.

It looks like India will open itself up to a devastating Chinese attack again. Nothing can shield India from 3600 nuclear weapons except maybe a NATO missile shield and this means colonization by the West again.

Are you for real or this is normal for you:frown:

HongWu, your reactions are quite amusing...keep going :tup:

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Are you for real or this is normal for you:frown:

it's the supah IQ talking. :D

why india wants to commit suicide?cant india see they are no match for the chinese.china manufactures all its defense equipment by its self but india can not even make 10% of equipment its self.india can launch a war but it cant sustain its war effort for even 1 month against 5 times bigger and better trained and equiped military.and on the other hand inia has to look out for pakistan too and they are forgetting they got LOC not international border between AZAD AND IOKashmir india has to deal with 2

why india wants to commit suicide?cant india see they are no match for the chinese.china manufactures all its defense equipment by its self but india can not even make 10% of equipment its self.india can launch a war but it cant sustain its war effort for even 1 month against 5 times bigger and better trained and equiped military.and on the other hand inia has to look out for pakistan too and they are forgetting they got LOC not international border between AZAD AND IOKashmir india has to deal with 2

troller fest still going on.... why don't you mind about your own country.

It is obvious that India is afraid of China opening up a rail link to Pakistan through Kashmir and then turning Pakistan into a land of milk and honey through trade. So India is trying to make trouble for China together with Vietnam.

FAILED

If India tries to invade China's sovereign seas, China will simply attack Vietnam and attack India at the same time. Our missiles and aircraft carrier can easily sink every Vietnamese and Indian navy ship in the South China Sea. If India tries to block our trade through Malacca Strait, then China can react on the land border -- especially by helping Pakistan take K+J.

Ok I think its time to cool down on the "Call of Duty" guy....

This aint one of those scenarios with a restart option....

You're right....I will direct the GOI to the suicide hotline setup in Pak immediately for consultation...

We can always count on our neighbors to know a thing or two about suicide....LOL!!

It is obvious that India is afraid of China opening up a rail link to Pakistan through Kashmir and then turning Pakistan into a land of milk and honey through trade. So India is trying to make trouble for China together with Vietnam.

FAILED

If India tries to invade China's sovereign seas, China will simply attack Vietnam and attack India at the same time. Our missiles and aircraft carrier can easily sink every Vietnamese and Indian navy ship in the South China Sea. If India tries to block our trade through Malacca Strait, then China can react on the land border -- especially by helping Pakistan take K+J.

I dont understand why people sound like supreme warriors on a forum. Reality is China isnt attacking India and India isnt attacking China.Aint going to happen so lets just calm down and stop sounding as if you live in dreamland.

I dont understand why people sound like supreme warriors on a forum. Reality is China isnt attacking India and India isnt attacking China.Aint going to happen so lets just calm down and stop sounding as if you live in dreamland.

:lol: Well put.

I'm surprised anyone is still reacting to whatever HongWu says. Best left ingored, laughed at or banned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom