What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

lol for your logic :rofl: -------- We too dont even consider china seriously as we would like to stay with peace with our neighbours ----- but if you dnt want to we are extreamly sorry for you - as dnt consider our polite attitude for granted,n ill assure you we too ve left 62 a way behind :azn:

If you've noticed, most of the long time Chinese members are not replying to this topic.

No i have not noticed this...cause most of the threads regarding this topic are of 10+ pages and i don't have that much time read each and every page......

If this is the case which you are saying....Okay cool. I don't have any problem...But you need to admit it below_freezing that India was not supposed to take such step without the unnecessary needling by china at each front ex: P0K, string of pearls, srilanka,bangladesh,pakistan etc etc....and yeah oil exploration in IOR..

So, you can't say that we(India) is the one who started this. It is natural that if country takes some offensive steps then other country needs to make some counter measure's.

I hope you understand....

Because we are not even regarding India seriously.

Would an adult man view a 7 years old kid as a serious threat?

It is not because of this stupid logic....If this was supposed to be then the same long time members were not supposed to be ranting on each and every India/china related thread(with china's moves in news)

And now when this news comes about India's rebuff of your so called super power image then those Big mouth long time member don't have any answer which they were used to Rant on other threads with Google links :lol:

*smart guy*:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom