What's new

China warning not to side with US

Another Chinese Warning?

Funny when we travel we are treated with respect and people so happy to see us there...

what a load of BS

for whatever reason it happened but the fact remains that it happened which mean there were consequences & china went for the offensive

this very historical fact contradicts your own statements

as for refraining from moronic statements is concerned it applies to you too :coffee:

Even though I was talking about the more recent scenarios, actually one or two incidents where actions had been taken to back up the words don't count if someone actually sends warnings over a hundred times.

A CHINESE military officer has warned Australia not to side with the United States and Japan if war breaks out in the East China Sea.

Senior Colonel Liu Mingfu said the US and Japan had provoked the ire of the Chinese people for ''violating the security, peace and stability of the Asia Pacific''.

He said China was a peace-abiding nation but would fight ''to the death'' if sufficiently provoked.
We will fight the capitalist running dogs even if one hundred million die!

Cough, cough. Move on, nothing new...this is the sort of sloganeering Mao and Chou told Nixon and Kissinger to laugh at.

I guess you must know Nixon and Kissinger well, since you can even tell what they were laughing at. But please save your imagination on Mao and Zhou's words, you know $hit about them.
We will fight the capitalist running dogs even if one hundred million die!

Cough, cough. Move on, nothing new...this is the sort of sloganeering Mao and Chou told Nixon and Kissinger to laugh at.

I guess you must know Nixon and Kissinger well, since you can even tell what they were laughing at. But please save your imagination on Mao and Zhou's words, you know $hit about them.
Kissinger records the episode with Mao and Zhou in his memoir, The White House Years.

If so, then am willing to bet yuan to rice cakes (not dollars to doughnuts) that the average Chinese, and that includes you, know just as much of Mao's and Zhou's words: $hit.

I see your "professional" way of speaking, maybe you know something in your own field(and that's what you suppose to know to keep your job I guess) but still I should say you know $hit about our affairs. So why don't you keep posting something you really know well and stop acting like a Mr. know all? MacArthur used to think like the way you do, but our action surely taught him lessons of how to listen to our words and how to swallow his own $hits back. You can brag whatever you like and keep treating yourself as the only super power of the entire universe... but who cares, you are no more than a piece of $hit in my eyes too:)

If so, then am willing to bet yuan to rice cakes (not dollars to doughnuts) that the average Chinese, and that includes you, know just as much of Mao's and Zhou's words: $hit.

"Peaceful" China showing its colors!! :rofl:

China should relax and need to stop warning. Should understand Tiger, wolf and jackal together cannot hunt a lion. so relax. By the way, Australia would be pissed being called A Jackal by China :)

Tiger is more powerful than a lion, hence above equation is neither fit for forest, nor PDF.

Its a hollow threat from China which has failed to wrestle Taiwan and annex it since many decades.....
I would let any one flex his muscles around, as long as it does not hurt people around. Same principle applied to Chinese who are just running their mouth without any real success.
Barking dogs seldom bite adage sounds real in Chinese case.

Both Japan and Australia have US nuclear umbrella. If the war breaks out, it would be MAD scenario anyway.
Australia or no Australia.

China would say good bye to its hard earned 2 trillion dollars parked into US treasury then.

War is a deceit. Anything happens. And each war comes with some kind of hefty price tag for involved nations.

Its a hollow threat from China which has failed to wrestle Taiwan and annex it since many decades.....
I would let any one flex his muscles around, as long as it does not hurt people around. Same principle applied to Chinese who are just running their mouth without any real success.
Barking dogs seldom bite adage sounds real in Chinese case.

Both Japan and Australia have US nuclear umbrella. If the war breaks out, it would be MAD scenario anyway.
Australia or no Australia.

China would say good bye to its hard earned 2 trillion dollars parked into US treasury then.

War is a deceit. Anything happens. And each war comes with some kind of hefty price tag for involved nations.

These islands are not going anywhere. It's advantage China. The longer time goes by, the stronger we get vis a vis everyone else. Say by 2025-2030 we will have a massive economy (money, industry, manufacturing), far advanced technologically and we already have a massive talent pool of engineers and scientists, and much more know-how in all areas.
Trying to stop China is an absolute pointless excercise over the long term. Countries will realise this as China gets stronger. Right now everyone is worried about changes in the world order. But as they get used to China as a major power, countries will gradually start accepting this.
Power gets fear and eventually respect.

These islands are not going anywhere. It's advantage China. The longer time goes by, the stronger we get vis a vis everyone else. Say by 2025-2030 we will have a massive economy (money, industry, manufacturing), far advanced technologically and we already have a massive talent pool of engineers and scientists, and much more know-how in all areas.
Trying to stop China is an absolute pointless excercise over the long term. Countries will realise this as China gets stronger. Right now everyone is worried about changes in the world order. But as they get used to China as a major power, countries will gradually start accepting this.
Power gets fear and eventually respect.

China has cheap labor force to rely on now, but as its per capita GDP grows and the GINI/HDI Index does the same,( because China is pacing towards becoming a developed country ), it wont be able to sustain the lower wages anymore. And thats where lesser nations will come into picture, and the shifting of production assemblies - just as Japan and Taiwan did towards China.
China should be thankful to these two nations along with the US, who started the out sourcing from your country.

But it seems like you wanna start the fight with Japan and Taiwan - biting the very hand that fed you?

Major power does not mean you gonna wrestle away the land of your nieghbours, invade smaller countries with impunity.

As for the power and fear, at any given time US/Russia would have enough fusion power to incinerate this earth 10 times over - what you are gonna do then? start MAD?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom