What's new

China warning not to side with US

Are you kidding me here? Where did your self-imagined data of Chinese casualty come from? There was no exact report on that at all, is it your common indian ways of bragging out of nowhere again?
Don't try to act like those Americans, at least their arrogance are backed by their military power(and power does mean everything in the real world) , what do you exactly have? Internationally purchased arsenal?Please, that's no more than a joke to our Chinese military fans... but we really admire your logistics department... what a great job it is to maintain those weapons from all over the world based on totally different standards.

Enough of what? Destroy the entire universe? Surely you are able to destroy China, but we are also able to nuke you back to the stone age, your government knows it better than you, go to school and learn something, don't sit on your ancestors glories and keep dreaming that you can rule the whole world just by your NAVY.

yeah. We can rule the whole world just with our navy. And your copycat missiles would be intercepted even before they leave chinese air space. Okay China has a powerful military. Your economy is better than ours. But stop being that war freak thinks he is better than all. Go and find a girl!

Your words made me very sick, I don't even want to waste my time replying to you anymore, please stop replying to my post and I won't either. Fair enough?

I don't know whether there is anything which can make an already sick people sicker. I didn't find your thanks in that thread which will forever stand as a burning example of friendship. You can thank now and show solidarity with the person who assumes me being a false flag and insults the people who perhaps contributed more to your nation than that of some of your own (Nixon's visit to an ostracized nation).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/231042-chinese-native-americans-have-same-ancestry.html

easy choice.. china is racist, american society is just like our own.

why would we back, or not go against a country who thinks we r no better then dogs? lol

china needs to get nuked hard.
Thanks for admitting you are no better than dogs. Australia has no nukes but China has enough to take out Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra...

Indians are backward.

China doesnt care about Indians.

China is 80 years ahead of India. China only mentions USA in their media. India is obsessed with China.

OP padhne ka to kasht keejiye shreeman

On Topic> This warning hasn't come directly from CCP but by a PLA Colnol(of coarse he has consent).

Just like last April when CCTV avoided use of harsh words, warnings but intended message came from a certain non-govt. media.

If I were you, I wouldn't be that cute to put my own comment inside the "quote"...indian made after all...
Apparently that you did not "understand" why I don't like to make friends with you indians...never mind...
humm, just playing around with you funny indians, nothing more. The fact is I don't see anything in your words worth picking up and replying since we are not on the same frequency, so whatever I did has nothing to do with "CAN I", it is just a matter of "WILL I", understand?
btw, if I tell my parents that I have an indian friend, that definitely will freak them out, so...please don't call me like that...

All air, no substance. understandable, chinese made afterall

and it should be "understood?"

BTW, I can "understand" your parents freaking out; you need to take permission from your commie govt before doing anything, even for making friends

Specially mentioned "understand" in sentence above to make you "understand" the difference between "understand" and "understood". Hope you understood

ROFL funniest warning.

If US goes to war, this will automatically bring the UK, under which, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be brought in. Then you add Japan too.

And I am pretty sure Russia isn't going to jump up to sign its death warrant to get creamed along with china by going against this cataclysmic force. Then China is asking Australia to pick a side rofl, when you probably wont even get Russia what chance do you have with Australia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ No worries, China has enough nukes for everybody :)

ROFL funniest warning.

If US goes to war, this will automatically bring the UK, under which, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be brought in. Then you add Japan too.

And I am pretty sure Russia isn't going to jump up to sign its death warrant to get creamed along with china by going against this cataclysmic force. Then China is asking Australia to pick a side rofl, when you probably wont even get Russia what chance do you have with Australia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

China has Pakistan and the Muslim world.

Peacefull china threatens yet another country

Is it the current role of the PLA to piss off everyone in the pacific

Thing is the reality is China is as much of a military threat to Australia as New Zealand, making threats you cant back up simply makes you look pathetic.

whos gonna invade australia?? Not even japan managed to do any kind of serious harm to australia, its just too far away

damn your history sucks dude !
as for consequences here read

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ps:( no offense to Indian members & if any i apologize but this guy is trolling with stupid comments)

I know my history. Refrain yourself from making moronic remarks :-)

That happened only because Pandit Nehru was under impression that Indians and Chinese are brothers. He couldn't anticipate at that time. The Chinese practically jumped the Indian troops. That war made India realize that it must strengthen its muscles so that such incidents never occur. Times have changed man. Since then, China issued many warnings against many countries, but most of them turned out to be empty. After 62, the Chinese took the similar tone with India on 65, 67, 87 . . . . but couldn't do jack. Then there are the threats and final warnings against Japan, USA etc etc.

I know my history. Refrain yourself from making moronic remarks :-)

That happened only because Pandit Nehru was under impression that Indians and Chinese are brothers. He couldn't anticipate at that time. The Chinese practically jumped the Indian troops. That war made India realize that it must strengthen its muscles so that such incidents never occur. Times have changed man. Since then, China issued many warnings against many countries, but most of them turned out to be empty. After 62, the Chinese took the similar tone with India on 65, 67, 87 . . . . but couldn't do jack. Then there are the threats and final warnings against Japan, USA etc etc.

for whatever reason it happened but the fact remains that it happened which mean there were consequences & china went for the offensive

this very historical fact contradicts your own statements

Apparently nothing and "never" any consequences

as for refraining from moronic statements is concerned it applies to you too :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom