What's new

China to stand by Pakistan if India imposes war: Defence Minister

Don't know if anyone has posted the following video or not; if posted then please delete this video. It's a discussion in an Australian university. Some quick take aways (note, these are the main speaker's opinions as I understood).

1) CPEC is mostly an economic corridor benefiting/stabilizing Pakistan but the energy route shortcuts via Gwadar are premature because of the terrain and because of unstable Baluchistan.
2) China sees Pakistan as its 'only real ally' and goodwill for China runs deep and across all political spectrum in Pakistan.
3) USA thinks CPEC is good for Pakistan and USA likes that someone else (China) is helping Pakistan to stabilize.
4) The potentials for CPEC would improve a lot when/if India joins CPEC
5) China had waited until Zardari govt left office and then waited until the considerable security improvements in Pakistan over last couple of years before really launching CPEC--the talk had been there between 2001-2011 but half hearted.
6) China-Pakistan relationship had been 'transactional' where Pakistan mainly bought Chinese defense equipment but, in last couple of years, there is really a change in Chinese policy toward Pakistan.
7) Part of China's cozying up to Pakistan is to expand the Chinese 'image', diversify Chinese economy, and to safeguard the Chinese northwest region.
8) China is likely to not always see eye-to-eye with Pakistan on Afghanistan where Pakistan's failure to bring the Talibans to the table is not something appreciated; China is nervous about ETIM taking hold in Afghanistan.
9) China does not want to sign a defense 'treaty' with Pakistan but can and probably will interfere militarily if Pakistan's fundamental security interests are in jeopardy.
and the last point--pretty interesting!
10) During the Indo-Pak 1965 war, President Ayub of Pakistan made a secret visit to China. He was told by Cho en Lai that, yes, China would military intervene but Pakistan had to take some losses and even lose territory (Lahore) before China would be forced to intervene. Ayub didn't like that at all and went back to Pakistan and sued for peace with India.

A race ?? See your frustration,,,the fact i am on a Pakistani form and you not a Indian forum tells any one ,you dont have the desire to face challenges and i do,you live in your small world not my fault.

You dont have any idea why china opened up after the tinaman square and why it needs to keep growing ...

Regarding threat to CPEC what will India get destroying it....it has no bearing on India economically..yeah understand few chinese subs or ships will be in Pakistan but that wont change anything in the region,because still India navy and US navy are still the strongest in the region for a long time,..

the threat to cpec is from the same forces because of which china needs cpec as alternate route..

you are under the impression china needs cpec for India,nope...and china wont risk it other than posturing for India Pakistan disputes..

Just imagine the consiquences for china if it gets involved,even if it comes on top,it wont be the same china again.

The fact that you are on a Pakistani forum means that you are not confident in your nation and race. You feel the need to come on PDF so you can vent your frustrations and beliefs to your enemies. If you TRUELY believed in india, you would not feel the need to do this. The white race is confident in themselves and their nations which is why they don't go en-masse on Muslim/Non-White military forums to discuss anything.

I'm truely confident in my beautiful race and nation. So I like being here discussing all things Pakistani. Being on an indian forum and anything to do with indian people makes me feel physically sick. Nor do I care what the indian race thinks or feels about my people so I don't feel the need to go anywhere indian.

Basic psychology I guess.

Bro... So what?

Russian helped to India for making nuclear Submarine and also helping on nuclear plants that are also use for nuclear bomb. Also India have more thn 70 % arms from Russia.

Does it means Russia will help india war against Pakistan just they did in 1971?.

About china they didn't help you in war.against India in 1971.

Fact is that NO one come and fight for anyone. Only they can supply weapons during war .....

We DON'T NEED China to intervene directly in a war with india. Pakistan is the ONLY nation on earth that has more than enough warriors and fighting men to take on a nation that is 7× bigger than us. What we would need is world class high-tech weapons systems from China to defeat india. And the Chinese would gladly oblige as they have massive growing finanacial investments in, as well as strategic assets all over Pakistan.

China is all set to become the world's FIRST and ONLY Global hyper power. In a few years it will surpass the Americans in terms of scientific, technological, military and economic means. China already produces military equipment that is at least the same standard as Russian weapons. In 1965 and 1971, the Chinese could not produce en-masse military equipment comparable to Western and Russian/Soviet standards. So they could not really help Pakistan as they themselves were also poor. Now that has all changed to the benefit of Pakistan.

The fact that you are on a Pakistani forum means that you are not confident in your nation and race. You feel the need to come on PDF so you can vent your frustrations and beliefs to your enemies. If you TRUELY believed in india, you would not feel the need to do this. The white race is confident in themselves and their nations which is why they don't go en-masse on Muslim/Non-White military forums to discuss anything.

I'm truely confident in my beautiful race and nation. So I like being here discussing all things Pakistani. Being on an indian forum and anything to do with indian people makes me feel physically sick. Nor do I care what the indian race thinks or feels about my people so I don't feel the need to go anywhere indian.

Basic psychology I guess.
oofff,Pakistani psychology I guess.

Normal Basic psychology,you veture out when you grow more confident ,dont worry your nation too will grow confident someday,and hope to see you someday out of your little world.

oofff,Pakistani psychology I guess.

Normal Basic psychology,you veture out when you grow more confident ,dont worry your nation too will grow confident someday,and hope to see you someday out of your little world.

EPIC FAIL. White Europeans hardly ever go to any Non-White/Muslim discussion forums as they are extremely proud and confident of their race, heritage and nations. As a result they don't feel the need to go to such places nor could they care less what non-whites think of them. Everything they want is within their own. And that's EXACTLY how I feel about the Pakistani race and nation. Ever wondered why blacks are always on white nationalist forums accusing whites of racism? The same reason why you have so many indians on PDF.

EPIC FAIL. White Europeans hardly ever go to any Non-White/Muslim discussion forums as they are extremely proud and confident of their race, heritage and nations. As a result they don't feel the need to go to such places nor could they care less what non-whites think of them. Everything they want is within their own. And that's EXACTLY how I feel about the Pakistani race and nation. Ever wondered why blacks are always on white nationalist forums accusing whites of racism? The same reason why you have so many indians on PDF.
How to make a Pakistani understand,let me try....

Will you allow your kid alone out of your house who is 3 year old......no,why because you are not confident.
but as age grows you let him out alone as you grow more confident on him that he will be able to handle things on his own....

You dont go to new places when you can because you are not confident.

How to make a Pakistani understand,let me try....

Will you allow your kid alone out of your house who is 3 year old......no,why because you are not confident.
but as age grows you let him out alone as you grow more confident on him that he will be able to handle things on his own....

You dont go to new places when you can because you are not confident.

Even places where he is not wanted, liked or welcomed?

Thats full confidence ,that you know he will hand it just fine.

But the very need to go to such a place exhibits insecurity and the need to be wanted by a group. Yearning for their acknowledgement is a sign of SEVERE insecurity and feel of worthlessness.

China will never stand with Pakistan. I can give you a written statement. Only if IAF/IN bombs Gwadar port then they might send their PLAAN

But the very need to go to such a place exhibits insecurity and the need to be wanted by a group. Yearning for their acknowledgement is a sign of SEVERE insecurity and feel of worthlessness.
When you are insecure you stick to the group and wont leave the group...example deer always go in groups they wont go out alone.

Very easy to make a claim that will never be tested. First of all, India is highly unlikely to "impose" a war on Pakistan as we have much more to loose. Furthermore, this commitment (if actually made at all) is based on the historical knowledge of who between the two countries has been initiating wars. So either way, China's commitment will not be tested. Quite smart actually.

When you are insecure you stick to the group and wont leave the group...example deer always go in groups they wont go out alone.

Whites predominantly stick to their own yet are the most successful of all people.

Whites predominantly stick to their own yet are the most successful of all people.
They stick together when they have an enemy who is stronger than them,if you see history they have fought among themselfs across continents for control.if you look as a nation they have been alone fighting for themselfs.

They stick together when they have an enemy who is stronger than them,if you see history they have fought among themselfs across continents for control.if you look as a nation they have been alone fighting for themselfs.

They ultimately fight it out to see which one of them controls the world. That's what world war 2 was about. But there were 2 winners so it was split between America and the USSR.

They ultimately fight it out to see which one of them controls the world. That's what world war 2 was about. But there were 2 winners so it was split between America and the USSR.
Did you notice ,americans ,ussr and the germany where all white....dsnt show the picture of one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom