What's new

China to stand by Pakistan if India imposes war: Defence Minister

Dont take this Khawaja seriously... he is trying to degrade Pakistan by these kind of statements,. Pakistan don't need anyone to deal India,. we'll make sure u run away without dhotis and ur azzes burning when u try to invade Pakistan... (btw China is a very trustworthy friend of ours)

Just like in Kargil. Let the men on the hills die without backup and then claim they are not your soldiers.

O Boy! here we go, another brave indian maggot....look you pathetic imbecile, I do not bother to read foolish babbling. However, the answer to your first line (an attempt to put me down for the American flags) requires an answer as it's an important matter and must be addressed, which, I have done in the past as well.

Unlike you motherless savages....I, as a Muslim am required to maintain & remain faithful in every respect to my homeland, which, is currently the U.S. I am to abide by and fight for this country (USA) as well as remain obedient to the laws of the land and add value to the Nation (USA).

I am not a little googler like you scheming two faced pigeon english speaking, haldi smelling monkeys. With that said, if Pakistan (my motherland) is ever attacked, I will leave my homeland and move back to Pakistan (if needed) and fight with my Muslim brothers in Pakistan.

right you awsum genius donkey, firstly you clearly are a stupid who don't even know how to use two flag symbols provided in the forum .. hahahaha surprised to see your incompatible reply with no matter, no logic, no explanation but words
looking by the no of posts your past is as just like ants life, enjoy your life having feeding on your mothers milk. BROTHER
Whatever may be the reason your really are a pain in the ....., least interested in replying from now dun bother even quoting.

right you awsum genius donkey, firstly you clearly are a stupid who don't even know how to use two flag symbols provided in the forum .. hahahaha surprised to see your incompatible reply with no matter, no logic, no explanation but words
looking by the no of posts your past is as just like ants life, enjoy your life having feeding on your mothers milk. BROTHER
Whatever may be the reason your really are a pain in the ....., least interested in replying from now dun bother even quoting.

looks like you have reached your limitations...now run along!

Back
Top Bottom