What's new

China to stand by Pakistan if India imposes war: Defence Minister

They will stand by you, sit by you or even sleep by you, but they won't lift a finger to help you.

Pakistan should learn from its history.

1971 , Kargil war, or even recent LOC flare up, not even a single supporting gesture from Chinese towards Pakistan.

If Pakistan is clever enough to pick its own fights, then it should be strong enough to fight its own battles.

BTW why is this statement coming from Pakistani defence minister instead of a Chinese one ?

Wondering.... you have Israel on your back you have Russian and french and now American, but you still shaky. You will found the Pakistan army at front always ready and all the Pakistani along with its Army we don't need any one, we are crazy enough.

Wondering.... you have Israel on your back you have Russian and french and now American, but you still shaky. You will found the Pakistan army at front always ready and all the Pakistani along with its Army we don't need any one, we are crazy enough.

This is your stand or the official stand??? Because Your defense ministers has a different take on it....

OK before Indians lose their minds in beating the minister up did somebody bother to read the OP.

He said according to the article that China is supporting Pakistan in all affairs related to the country's defence. Only on PDF will we hear of this as a cooperation towards Indian invasion.

A country's defence lies on many patterns. From equipment to self reliability to power projection to international politics to economical help. Yes its included. Its not just a NATO force with boots on ground.

So let's see equipment. Everybody here knows the amount of military equipment we import from China and how interested we are with Chinese planes and submarines. China fully allows us to buy these capabilities which means that its increasing our military equipment ties.

Self reliability. Everybody knows that we created a joint jet fighter JF17 which helps allows us dream self reliance in jet production. With the constant exchanges of research and development, it is indeed a great partnership

Power projection can be two fold. We are thinking about a united naval force to protect gwadar as a power projection but also the constant sphere of close relations can help project great power. For example when Osama was found in abottabad. America and india were going nuts. Shouting take the nukes and punish pakistan. It was china that clearly stated that it will not tolerate any attack on Pakistan's sovereignty and america, the great super power shutted up and as did india.

International politics. With the help of china we get considerable influence using their influence. For example our NSG and India's NSG proposal. However here we must build on our own as well which we are doing. Slowly.

Economy. You can't buy equipment you will use to defend your country, if you don't have money. Even if you produce everything at home you need money and economy. I don't think we need to talk about. Everybody knows about this.

Last

ISLAMABAD: Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman on Friday met with Chinese Defence Minister General Chang Wanquan in Beijing.

The Air Chief conveyed best wishes and greetings from the government and people of Pakistan and thanked the Chinese government for an unwavering support to Pakistan during the meeting, said a statement issued by the Pakistan Air Force.

The discussions were held in candid manner and in cordial environment in which both the dignitaries agreed to take the bilateral relations between the two friendly countries to further heights.

The Chinese Defence Minister lauded PAF's leading role in ongoing Operation Zarb-e- Azb and reiterated his resolve to stand by Pakistan in every hour of need.

Later, both the dignitaries exchanged souvenirs on the occasion.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...-in-its-hour-of-need-Chinese-Defence-Minister

BEIJING: Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman called on Chinese Defence Minister General Chang Wanquan in Beijing on Friday.

On his arrival, the air chief was accorded a warm welcome by the Chinese defence minister, an official press release stated. The air chief conveyed the best wishes and greetings from the government and the people of Pakistan and thanked the Chinese government for its unwavering support to Pakistan.

"The discussions were held in a candid manner and in cordial environment, in which both the dignitaries agreed to take the bilateral relations between the two friendly countries to further heights. The Chinese defence minister lauded PAF's role in the ongoing Zarb-e-Azb security operation and reiterated his resolve to stand by Pakistan in the hour of need," it stated.

Later on, both the dignitaries exchanged souvenirs at the occasion. Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman is on an official visit to China.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/05-Nov-16/air-chief-meets-chinese-defence-minister

Gentlemen however I believe them to be statements. In a war you are alone unless the interests of somebody else comes along or gets harmed and they get involved.

@nair

Did you read the op? The title does not match the content. I did a little Google work but only " the news " was reporting it like that.

As I stated in the above quoted post. The statement in the op no way matches the one in the title. I also attached the statement of Chinese defence minister.

I also pointed out how khawaja asif's words can be interpreted in the op.

Pakistan has the option to outsource its national security to China. Just as the economy has been through CPEC. All they'd ask perhaps would be 40% of your land on 40 years lease(which will be renewed as it is a monkey trap).

This is your stand or the official stand??? Because Your defense ministers has a different take on it....

This is popular sentiment not only my words only. As far as defense minister is concern he is not a reputable person in Pakistan like many other so called Muslim League N MNA, MPA because he his self is giving false statements against Army. Pakistani loves Pakistan Army. We don't care politician those are corrupt and not following the agenda for Pakistan.

@nair

Did you read the op? The title does not match the content. I did a little Google work but only " the news " was reporting it like that.

As I stated in the above quoted post. The statement in the op no way matches the one in the title. I also attached the statement of Chinese defence minister.

I also pointed out how khawaja asif's words can be interpreted in the op.

TBH i have stopped reading the OP's Here (because half of them are propaganda material and fanboys posting them with their own masala titles) These days i look for posts which i could quote or reply to.......

Why we need to attack Pakistan?? We will release our anger by surgical strikes..
:lol: oh that Sar Ji Kal strikes in anger:lol: you just can do cowards attacks to use dog mulla radio and like him to killed inocient public that's what a Hindu could do:tup: back stabbing.

They will stand by you, sit by you or even sleep by you, but they won't lift a finger to help you.

Pakistan should learn from its history.

1971 , Kargil war, or even recent LOC flare up, not even a single supporting gesture from Chinese towards Pakistan.

If Pakistan is clever enough to pick its own fights, then it should be strong enough to fight its own battles.

BTW why is this statement coming from Pakistani defence minister instead of a Chinese one ?
Indeed a true analysis. my Pakistani brother will never understand this. not a single statement from China on Kashmir as well.

This is popular sentiment not only my words only. As far as defense minister is concern he is not a reputable person in Pakistan like many other so called Muslim League N MNA, MPA because he his self is giving false statements against Army.

How do you measure a popular sentiment??? Based on FB posts? or Whats app forwards or the kind of discussion happens in forum like this???

How can you say he is a not a reputed person???? He is your defense minister and you mean to say you guys chosen undeserving candidate for leading your nation??? Keep your political differences (i have no clue which party you support nor i care but judging from your post) when it comes to national security..... We have enough of your types in our country too....

MPA because he his self is giving false statements against Army.

Oh so that is the reason.... If some one criticises army he becomes not trustworthy??? We have our own share of mrrehans by the way.... Some time they call them anti national....

Pakistani loves Pakistan Army

Very good.....

We don't care politician those are corrupt and not following the agenda for Pakistan.

Then look for a coop......

TBH i have stopped reading the OP's Here (because half of them are propaganda material and fanboys posting them with their own masala titles) These days i look for posts which i could quote or reply to.......

I can understand but as you can see it can leave a wrong impression. The title speaks something so different yet his statement is the usual that China is helping in Pakistan's defence.

Yea right I request to Admin to start a new section Indian lalala Dream land when ever you want you can post there and no need to check around other threads:coffee:

How do you measure a popular sentiment??? Based on FB posts? or Whats app forwards or the kind of discussion happens in forum like this???

How can you say he is a not a reputed person???? He is your defense minister and you mean to say you guys chosen undeserving candidate for leading your nation??? Keep your political differences (i have no clue which party you support nor i care but judging from your post) when it comes to national security..... We have enough of your types in our country too....

Oh so that is the reason.... If some one criticises army he becomes not trustworthy??? We have our own share of mrrehans by the way.... Some time they call them anti national....

Very good.....

Then look for a coop......

My party is PAKISTAN do you understand or not. And if some one is correct he should be called correct. if defense minister and PM will keep quite on the Indian RAW agents like "kulbhushan yadav" because they are "ELECTED" then I don't give the dam about them. "My Types" are the one who left India and came to Pakistan and for Pakistan only.
I understand your pain.

My party is PAKISTAN do you understand or not. And if some one is correct he should be called correct. if defense minister and PM will keep quite on the Indian RAW agents like "kulbhushan yadav" because they are "ELECTED" then I don't give the dam about them. "My Types" are the one who left India and came to Pakistan and for Pakistan only.

Ok so i see it..... If they PM is keeping quiet then there will be a reason behind it, which probably you may not understand...... Any way as a citizen you have everyright to criticise and that is the advantage of being in a democracy which we both are in......

I understand your pain.

Lol..... You understand my Pain???? Ok if that makes you sleep tight....

I can understand but as you can see it can leave a wrong impression. The title speaks something so different yet his statement is the usual that China is helping in Pakistan's defence.

I agree, thsese days Things are taken out context and get discussed in detail...... But i dont see anything wrong in the statement (even if he said that)....... You expect your friends to be with you when you are in trouble....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom