What's new

China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighbours

china might be powerful but it must be responsible too to project its power.india may not have a good relation ship with its neighbours but china has the worst relation with every possible neighbor of it.people wont tolerate hegemony for long.this aggressiveness is going to china nowhere.speaking of peace and doing such acts makes no sense.a war with india is in no interest to china and their planners must recognize this.

In 1962, PLA withdrawed and left 20km wide buffer zone between the Lines of actual control! It's funny that Indian army sneakly built strongholds inside the buffer zones, which are not Indian territory.

It's time for Indians to test your guts, pls do something to defend your "motherland" that you have shameless claimed since 1950s.
\

usually i donot generalize but why is that all the chinese are warmongers??is it because u got stronghold at the border??but u do recognize that our troops and bases are nearer to the boarder and can be mobilized faster and we can decimate ur energy supplies in the IOR and block the malacca??in case of a full scale war china suffers as much as india.this is not 1962.wake up its 2o13

My friend go and open a rape thread related to India and feel happy about it, Leave these strategic discussions to others. :cheers:

Is this the last resort of incompetent or an acute case of blind leading blind.

When you have stopped digressing, do a little search and enlighten yourself with the fact as how many rape threads did i actually started.

Edward Luttwak has been predicting the collapse of China longer than Gordon Chang. Why should we take him seriously?

He has been milking Sinophobia for a while now. I guess it pays to bash China.

Where are all those giggling Indians that said we only give warnings? Probably hiding inside a dark hole.

Well we are not warning anymore, we are deep inside Indian territory and it is YOU giving warnings.

Don't write checks you can't cash boy.

Where are all those giggling Indians that said we only give warnings? Probably hiding inside a dark hole.

Well we are not warning anymore, we are deep inside Indian territory and it is YOU giving warnings.

Don't write checks you can't cash boy.

Why is your Govt deny incursions then?

Win & Lose are part of fight, but we have courage to take on many time bigger enemy but on other hand mighty regional power can't do anything to few enemy soldiers having BBQ party 18km inside their land and their helicopters freely flying several hundred kilometers deep.

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1987 Sino-Indian skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

And regarding the current incident, our Army had already advised Gov to "Use of Force" to vacate intruding PLA troops((http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/248138-army-wants-show-force-government-not-keen.html)) but its the Government of India which is not keen!!

And Unlike your Army where '4 Top generals can decide that they wanna sacrifice 4000 souls and than further wont even except their bodies......Err!! Situation here is totally different mate, here its the civilian government who calls the final shot, not the Generals. :)

But still, I advice you to hold your horses while carrying those pom poms,don't be too glad, Just wait and watch how the situation unfolds further.

In 1962, PLA withdrawed and left 20km wide buffer zone between the Lines of actual control! It's funny that Indian army sneakly built strongholds inside the buffer zones, which are not Indian territory.

It's time for Indians to test your guts, pls do something to defend your "motherland" that you have shameless claimed since 1950s.

Any idea, why it happened? I'll help you, your supply line were cut off and instead of dying in INDIA by hunger, thirst and INDIAN bullets, you opted to withdraw. KOI SHAK ??

And regarding the current incident, our Army had already advised Gov to "Use of Force" to vacate intruding PLA troops((http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/248138-army-wants-show-force-government-not-keen.html)) but its the Government of India which is not keen!!

And Unlike your Army where '4 Top generals can decide that they wanna sacrifice 4000 souls and than further wont even except their bodies......Err!! Situation here is totally different mate, here its the civilian government who calls the final shot, not the Generals. :)

But still, I advice you to hold your horses while carrying those pom poms,don't be too glad, Just wait and watch how the situation unfolds further.

Again bringing controversial figure of 4000 to divert topic - the fact now is that Chinese are having BBQ party 18kms inside your territory since more than 10 days and you can't do jack about it. When it's about smaller countries your army generals, air chief, navel chief and every tom d!ck and harry leader start screaming war war and posters like you start criticizing govt. but when it's about stronger enemy all of the sudden attitude gets change and you start talking about diplomacy. :omghaha:

We must stop skirmishes with our enemies like India, Japan and Vietnam and begin all out assault, punishment and brutal occupation :)

You do realize China is ran by civilian leadership right? There are no military leaders in the central committee. The military is headed by civilian leaders like Xi jinping.

While Chinese army cannot even move 1 man without civilian leadership approval. There's also the Political commissar in the Chinese army, is there a rank similar in Indian army?

Chola incident, yea we lost more, but the total casualty is under 20 both sides combined. The Virginia tech Korean out killed that number. So I'm not sure why you are so happy about it. 1987 nothing happened then, stand off like today.

I really do not see how one can claim the 'end' for China. The country is a powerhouse for the world economy, an international player and a military power. Indian military strength is naturally worrisome for China as the confluence of the Western and Indian military and strategic interests is not far away or perhaps already here. This might be China's attempt to measure up India and her neighbours in military and more importantly in strategic terms.

Back
Top Bottom