What's new

China to pay huge price if it does not stop skirmishes with neighbours

Totally agree, its been 11 days and PLA troops are still puffing Cigarette in their tents inside 18 km of our territory, i wonder what the govt is doing, talks are good but nothing comes out at the surface so far, lets see what happens, but i have a feeling that they are not in mood to leave the place until booted out.

For time being you can gift some hashish to them, smoking just cigarettes and nothing to do will be boring.

For time being you can gift some hashish to them, smoking just cigarettes and nothing to do will be boring.

That's the GoI's calculation, that eventually they will have to leave out of boredom. They will send them all the minutes and dossiers of all the meetings that the GoI is doing to resolve the situation, so as to frustrate them with more boredom. Those dossiers will make them leave faster than our bofors can.

I wish there are weapons with powers like Angry birds. I like the black one in the star wars series.
also is it me does the yellow angry bird look like Lata Mangeshkar?

PLA is on Chinese controlled territory. They can stay there as long as they like.

I know you are Troll and its not worth replying to you but still !!

No they are on Indian Territory, if they were supposed to be on their own territory than they were not supposed to be living in temporary makeshift tents rather then in permanent concrete Bunkers.

Yes of of course am not denying that. But it should be and will be sorted out diplomatically. Some will say that it will make us look weak, but I would rather be weak than stupid.

Agree! But what if they completely refuse to listen to our demands (it looks like they are) and refuse to move from Indian Territory ?

Or may be we should show them videos of half naked, Lahore chubby aunties doing Mujra ? That would be better time-pass.

The thing said in OP which is 100% correct is China can not have tense relations with all neighbors at same time

Yes of of course am not denying that. But it should be and will be sorted out diplomatically. Some will say that it will make us look weak, but I would rather be weak than stupid.

agreed............

Indian Army should pitch tents 18 km inside Tibet at another point on the border on the pretext of its perception of LAC. That should even things out and force those land grabber chinese mofos to retreat from our territory .:sniper:

Earlier you said PLA is "hundreds of kms" inside Indian territory. Be consistent when you troll. If you can't do that, learn that art from some ancient chinese masters on the forum.

@HongWu @SinoChallenger: Please instruct this young apprentice in the way of the masters.

We went hundreds of kilometres inside India initially. But now since we are in full control of that area, it's part of China since we annexed that land which previously belonged to India.

If that is Chinese controlled land then , what are the Indians doing there ??

Indians have been kicked out of Indian land (which now belong to China).

Last edited by a moderator:
We went hundreds of kilometres inside India initially. But now since we are in full control of that area, it's part of China since we annexed that land which previously belonged to India.

Indians have been kicked out of Indian land (which now belong to China).

so what does that make you? thieves?

Back
Top Bottom