What's new

China to go 'great lengths' to allay neighbours’ fears: Analysts

As they say "Speak softly and carry a big stick"

24o3bt3.jpg

You are highly underestimating the capabilities of Japan!!! Once check out Japan's self defence forces and then think if only India poses a threat. And yes...South Korea?
The only aspect in which Japs and Koreans lack is in nuclear field. Once,japs go nuclear,they can even challenge the Russians and inflict serious damage.

you were reported for using a racist term "japs"

and you are highly misunderstanding my post.
i am not saying that INDIA is only or most powerful nation near china. i m saying INDIA is only powerful country near china which it can have on its side rather than letting it go on american side to avoid american entry directly on chinese borders.
do you think japanese or south koreans will go in china's camp leaving america?:taz:
and btw japs have good economy but still it i small nation and its growth has became stagnent aswell.

Without American presence and assistance. In 10-20 years, all asians countries combined would not be able to counter China. This include India.

Without American presence and assistance. In 10-20 years, all asians countries combined would not be able to counter China. This include India.

develop some comprehensive skills:rofl::rofl:
i m not talking about INDIA countering china , i m talking about INDIA and china getting together to keep america away.:hitwall:

^ Not likely given weakness of leftism in India. Only possibility is for China to defeat the New Delhi government in a war. Then a wave of leftism can spread across India, which would be friendly not hostile to China.

develop some comprehensive skills:rofl::rofl:
i m not talking about INDIA countering china , i m talking about INDIA and china getting together to keep america away.:hitwall:

That is not the strategy of India today. India and its media sees China as the enemy and wants to head the coalition of Asian countries against China. In the view of a few idealists, US needs Indian assistance against China.:rofl::rofl:

:disagree::disagree:

BTW, does that include Pakistan too???? :woot:

That is not the strategy of India today. India and its media sees China as the enemy and wants to head the coalition of Asian countries against China. In the view of a few idealists, US needs Indian assistance against China.:rofl::rofl:

we are not talking about today we are just discussing on what could happen just read the article first.

:disagree::disagree:

BTW, does that include Pakistan too???? :woot:

Does it matter? This is actually not my statement, but a quote from the former Singapore primer that made this statement back in 05-06 time frame. Look it up.

we are not talking about today we are just discussing on what could happen just read the article first.

I read the article and was responding to one of your responses. In any case, it would be a bi-polar world in Asia soon. Its not between China vs India. But that of US vs China. Where would India stand in this scenario is the question. Only India can answer that.

Does it matter? This is actually not my statement, but a quote from the former Singapore primer that made this statement back in 05-06 time frame. Look it up.

and did you bother to put Quotations Mark , is that's not your statement??

next time, please put quotations mark, if that's not your sentence. if confuses a bit. :pop:

Hmm..

Prediction for India is a wet dream

Whereas your predictions for China are like etched in stone.

Please apply the same yardstick

you were reported for using a racist term "japs"
I didnt know "japs" was meant to be a racist word. No offense intended!

BTW...why would i use a racist slang to a country which is friendly towards my country?

How many times have you reported users using the word bharti?

Back
Top Bottom