What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

Christians should be arrested for disturbing public order. Just as I do not want naked men running around my children offering them candy, I also do not want Christians running around my children offering them bibles! I put Christians on the same list of "undesirables" as rapists and street thugs, they're below even corrupt officials and prostitutes in my book.

Corrupt officials steal money, which can be made back.
Rapists, street thugs, and Christians steal things that can't be made back:

Your dignity, your life, and your mind.
=
=
Running around naked ,,,!!! isn't that's what atheists and gays do all the time,,, ,,, like every other day there's naked bike riders in Toronto...!!! :)
=
Jews did not try to convert others to Judaism, regardless of their other faults. Your racism and white supremacy on the other hand is far more disgusting.
Well , i think Jews didn't preach/convert ppl coz uptil recent past their overwhelming belief was that one born to jewish mother can be a jew... They did not believe in conversion,,, they considered themselves a "race" ...!!!

Next time a christian tries to convert you, ask them a question:

1.) Do you believe in the laws of physics? They answer yes.
2.) Is god all powerful? They answer yes.

Then pray to god to turn the thermal energy of a hot rock into kinetic energy and let it rise into the air while cooling down.
(Take it lightly bro :) )

• Do u believe there's a president in China???
  • Do u believe he can wash cars too???

Then Ask Chinese president to come wash ur car!!! Before expecting much too BIGGER CREATOR to cater each individual for his stupid demands...
... Absolutely unbelievable. They literally believe that the Earth was created exactly like the Bible said, in seven days. And they also think the Earth is only 10,000 years old! I wonder what they think about the fact that the rocks beneath our feet are already millions of years old.

I think it's six days...!!!

Well, I can't speak on behalf of christianity,,, but according to Quran each of heavenly-days is equivalent to 1000 years according to our time ... :) ...

our "Day" of 24 hrs is based on planet-earth's rotation ,,, when there was NO earth, u cannot presume a "day" to be 24 hr... !!! it could possibly be time taken by one rotation of WHOLE universe...!!!

LOL HAHAHA. are you serious? Islam actually teaches muslims that they should try to convert non muslims...
Somewhat Misleading statement ,,, islam teaches to deliver the message what we think is true & then leave it on person whether he wants to accept or pass ... Quran says:-"there is no compulsion in religion" ...

Like I know alcohol is known-carcinogen, I told one of my colleague to stop drinking coz it's a carcinogen,,, he laughed at me, & i left decision on him ... another time another colleague was drinking , I repeated same to her as well, she didn't agree so I left it on her to decide for herself ...!!!

Why? Religion itself is just manmade rules!

If religion was man-made they would promote full-freedom in things men wanted,,, alcohol, girls, dancing, music, & all sorts of enjoyments ,,, but we see somewhat opposite in religion,,, religion puts certain LIMITs on all these fun-things ...

In fact I propose, those who want such above mentioned fun-things, restriction-free, but cannot stand the thought of a God putting limits on their enjoyments, become atheists ,,, also those who snap when taken thru "tests" of life ...

Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world.

My Well Wishes for the Vatican Republic of China :tup:

Ten thousand Chinese become Christians each day, according to a stunning report by the National Catholic Reporter's veteran correspondent John Allen, and 200 million Chinese may comprise the world's largest concentration of Christians by mid-century, and the largest missionary force in history.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/IH07Ad03.html

ahh.. this was a nice thread even though I could read a few pages :) .. But yes there are few faggots donkeys here who want to convert people in rural areas to Christians etc(not generalizing any religion specifically) .. offering a few hundred or thousands bucks, these poor people fall for it, and yes it does create a social issue in long term because simply these faggots have some mission or agenda behind them or else they wouldn't be using the unethical means??? is it?? They target children coming out of school and want to give lesson about some crap on the road.

Proper Church in China means a Church that is CCP controlled in every way including selection of priest, vetting sermons, monitoring the Christians attending, listening in to Confessions.

The relationship is between God and the man.

It is not a relationship between God and the Man as decided, guided and controlled by the CCP/ Chinese Govt!!

Therefore, a proper Church of China is no Church, but an extension of the Party Propaganda.

To hear and see Party Propaganda, why waste time in a Church. Turn on the CCTV and watch it in the comfort of your house.

The CCP fears anything that influnces peoples hearts and actions that it can't control. Even the officailly sanctioned (self patriotic) church's in China comes under persecution when the Government feels they are growing to large.

not buying it naa never! its just a silly joke. there is More Muslim Population in China than christian population and mojority of the population is Atheist. Islam is spreading quickly but in china religious preaching is prohibited so its not as fast as in Russia or USA.
but CHINA could never become a christian majority nation in a 100 years Mark My words!

How could they acheive this in such a short span of time :hitwall:
Thread should have moved to funny and stupid section !!

Chinese viewpoint about taking up a religion is to let go one's own right of judgement.

I dissuade every (chinese) from adopting a faith. The central piece is that you are your own's master.

I truly hope not. I truly don't.
They will be unless they revert to Taoism,Confucianism and Buddhism!
Their whole existence is being threatened!
You cannot deny GOD and faith for long.It will eventually get you,if you have no explanations to phenomena.
Eventually all atheists become believers in God.

Is there a concern that Christianity/foreign religion might affect the homogeneity of China?
Its not a concern but their utmost fear.
Thats why Muslims are checked thoroughly and Churches are too.
Why???
They never asked Buddhists or Hindus such things because they know in all their history we only contributed to them,we never tried to bring them down.
That is the difference.
China will only fall faster as long as they keep trying to put down Bharat,they should have realized that by now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom