What's new

China to attack Indian trade ships?

Using civilian merchants ships or fishing trawlers to ram warships or oil exploration ships is a very definite possibility. The advantages are numerous. In this way, the attacker avoids unnecessary escalation which using a naval ship would entail. It also avoids an international incident. In a peculiar manner, the government of the country to which the trawler belongs appears to have no accountability in an incident involving a trawler. In any case, the message is conveyed to the victim, that he is not welcome. This is what makes the trawler option so attractive. The victim has the following options :- Either he can get out of the area or he can remain. If he goes away, well that is what the whole thing was all about, right? If he stays put, he may get rammed again and then decide to leave.

Options for Indian vessels being targeted by prospective 'rammers' are :-
1. Maintain similar trawlers to counter ram the 'rammer' as he closes with the target.
2. Open lethal fire and sink the attacker, subsequently apologise to the family and pay compensation.

that means more target practise for indian navy.. something like this. thats the way deal with coward china...
@indian navy, please do have camera on board.. we dont want to miss any action

Last edited by a moderator:
that means more target practise for indian navy.. something like this.
@indian navy, please do have camera on board.. we dont want to miss any action

Chill out mate ..it doesnt seem realistic for China to e doing that...its some masala from our stupid media.

India believes that China has a flotilla of rouge ships disguised as fishing vessels and hydrological data collection ships which are already being actively used to target ships of other countries. As China attempts to consolidate its might in Southeast Asia, India remains deeply suspicious of its neighbor's design in the South China Sea. So does India need to recalibrate its look east policy? NDTV takes a look.

Please stop with the same rhetoric of China will attack this and this etc. The only country which has atttaked and is attacking is the US which has attacked and bombed Iraq, Afganistan, Lybia, etc. The only country which is testing and producing new WMD is the US. The only country which is mass importing weapons is India. Why China should attack given that it is the Number 2 world economy and is soon to become Number 1? The only country which has a valid reason to attack and to divide and rule is the US given that the US is facing a deep economic recession and is losing ground to China. So the US has a valid reason to attack China and impose its rule militarily given that in terms of economic influence it is constantly losing ground to China and it owes china trillions of dollars.

Chill out mate ..it doesnt seem realistic for China to e doing that...its some masala from our stupid media.
are you sure about that? read what mr mukherji above wrote. they may not do major harm, but its message they want to send.. And more over this report is from NDTV and Ms Barkha is no BS tv anchor. I agree on TOI and other hyper indian tv journos.

Please stop with the same rhetoric of China will attack this and this etc. The only country which has atttaked and is attacking is the US which has attacked and bombed Iraq, Afganistan, Lybia, etc. The only country which is testing and producing new WMD is the US. The only country which is mass importing weapons is India. Why China should attack given that it is the Number 2 world economy and is soon to become Number 1? The only country which has a valid reason to attack and to divide and rule is the US given that the US is facing a deep economic recession and is losing ground to China. So the US has a valid reason to attack China and impose its rule militarily given that in terms of economic influence it is constantly losing ground to China and it owes china trillions of dollars.

Dont get too carried away.

are you sure about that? read what mr mukherji above wrote. they may not do major harm, but its message they want to send.. And more over this report is from NDTV and Ms Barkha is no BS tv anchor. I agree on TOI and other hyper indian tv journos.

Yeah i agree Ms Barkha is a no bs anchor but then China doing this is a bit too far fetched cause what do they gain if they say its an accident ..still Indian trade ships will be sailing there.

I hope China will not do it.It will be good for china itself.As soon as it act into such kind of nefarious act then India along with its so called allies will take the **** out of China.

Yeah i agree Ms Barkha is a no bs anchor but then China doing this is a bit too far fetched cause what do they gain if they say its an accident ..still Indian trade ships will be sailing there.

I have never liked the lady she cost as an artillery position in 1999,we know her role in the 2G scam when it comes to military i take everything with a pinch of salt when it is NDTV material.Times Now is to some extent a good source.

Coming to the topic looks like our media will see to it that tensions keep up between China and India.

Another baseless reporting.. Height of Imagination!! They should hv put a date also..

They only one attacking you oh key board warrior is your own media and if u wanna block some thing i suggest block there wild imagination.

my country media is really agresive......all the time
i have seen many shows regarding pak and china
but i was really unable to see a few good deeds about pak and china

barkha dutt has gone mad-der!!!! Why will China do that, in all sense? if they do sumthing like that against India, there's bound to be retaliation... and their major oil supply passes through our region of influence... and as of now, its all talks... no sane country goes for things like 26/11 in today's world......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom