What's new

China to attack Indian trade ships?

DarK-LorD

BANNED
Reaction score

India believes that China has a flotilla of rouge ships disguised as fishing vessels and hydrological data collection ships which are already being actively used to target ships of other countries. As China attempts to consolidate its might in Southeast Asia, India remains deeply suspicious of its neighbor's design in the South China Sea. So does India need to recalibrate its look east policy? NDTV takes a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
china had no...intention of doing any such mistake.........afterall china is our traditional friend or foe

i don't think china will do that. with growing presence of Indian military & navy in Andaman & Nicobar islands india can choke almost all of china's imports & exports.

no chance... it will upset the economy.

I am laughing so hard i cant breath this is the best joke i have read in a long time.

what u think if china attacks Indian ships india will just sit & watch. even country like Maldives will not sit quiet if attacked by anyone.

India has the option of retalliation right ? Why worry. China has to be shown where it belongs.

China could be strong, powerful and better than india but not fool. It will only cause disaster for both country whether who won

If they will attack our ship, We can always block Malacca strait very easily where 90% Chinese shipment including Oil is crossing but I don't think they will do any such misadventure. :no:

map_indian_ocean_500.jpg

India believes that China has a flotilla of rouge ships disguised as fishing vessels and hydrological data collection ships which are already being actively used to target ships of other countries. As China attempts to consolidate its might in Southeast Asia, India remains deeply suspicious of its neighbor's design in the South China Sea. So does India need to recalibrate its look east policy? NDTV takes a look.

A report by private media channel could not be believed for such a high voltage drama...
let`s have patience to wait for any GOI report on the scenario....

Last edited by a moderator:
If they will attack our ship, We can always block Malacca strait very easily where 90% Chinese shipment including Oil is crossing but I don't think they will do any such misadventure. :no:

map_indian_ocean_500.jpg

There is a naval base in Nicobar Islands very near to Mallacca straits.

Again china needs B**ls to do that.... Why woul'd china attack indian trade ships when we rule indian ocean?.... Do they want to starv to death?.... Indian navy the most trained navy in asia. Woul'd give china strongest reply.... China can take on indian army (even when in 1962 kill ratio was in india's favor) but china can't mess with indian navy and indian air force.... Both of them are well trained with far better technology. Navy the best while airforce getting best by inducting new jetfighters like sukhoi 30mki, MMRCA, FGFA etc etc.... China can't do much but depend on indian mercy in future. They playing card by making dam but it wont effect india as india would control 90percent of china's supplies.... Poor china.

what u think if china attacks Indian ships india will just sit & watch. even country like Maldives will not sit quiet if attacked by anyone.

No i don't think any country will sit back and watch it being attacked i am simply laughing at the fact that this news is complete fabricated by some one to sell the news and how some here are ready to go to war over a complete lie.

Please. Don't kill yourself. Take it easy

you guys who are ready to attack china and actually think its worth going to war over some desperate persons to sell news so Take it easy don't get yourself killed.

map_indian_ocean_500.jpg

They only one attacking you oh key board warrior is your own media and if u wanna block some thing i suggest block there wild imagination.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom