What's new

China threatens Canada with 'grave consequences' if Huawei CFO not freed

Such a nice explanation abt chaddi colors...lol
By the way whats color of your chaddi?

White.

If you desire a closer examination, I suggest you get a sub-poena.

I am an equal opportunity hater; the Congress since 1967, the Naxalites since 1968, the CPM since 1980 and the BJP since its inception. So - white, but that depends on the colour of my trousers, and can change to beige when I wear khakis, or blue or black when I wear formal trousers.

Anything more needed?

White.

If you desire a closer examination, I suggest you get a sub-poena.

I am an equal opportunity hater; the Congress since 1967, the Naxalites since 1968, the CPM since 1980 and the BJP since its inception. So - white, but that depends on the colour of my trousers, and can change to beige when I wear khakis, or blue or black when I wear formal trousers.

Anything more needed?
Haha again a nice one..we are chaddi buddies..my chaddi also white

Canada has no right to arrest her on American behalf. And what kind of crime she has committed? Is she a global terrorist?
*Ahem* Canada has every right to arrest anyone in their territory so long due process has been followed -- Which I am sure has been followed. What remains is the court case to determine her crime/innocence and further course of action. It is noteworthy that she was released on a bail until her case is being decided.

WTF... as I said, she is not from shonar Benglardesh rather from a respectable powerful country China..
Why her nation of origin should be a criteria behind her arrest or release? The fact that she was arrested even if she is from a "respectable powerful" country shows that Canada is independent and sovereign.

Honestly, if Canada started arresting Chinese, it will be a massive haul. The sheer number of Chinese in Canada with very close links to CPC is massive. You are warned! You will run out of Canadians to arrest lot sooner than Canada running out of Chinese to round-up. And I am not talking about Chinese-origin but Chinese citizens.

Honestly, if Canada started arresting Chinese, it will be a massive haul. The sheer number of Chinese in Canada with very close links to CPC is massive. You are warned! You will run out of Canadians to arrest lot sooner than Canada running out of Chinese to round-up. And I am not talking about Chinese-origin but Chinese citizens.
Another internet warning :lol:

I smell Indians humiliated from Doklam :lol:
Sorry, still no road in Bhutanese territory other than the dirt road there before. Building roads in your own territory does not count. Get back to me when china finishes modifying that particular dirt road, which it was doing before India kicked them out. Until then don't go off topic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom