What's new

China threatens Canada with 'grave consequences' if Huawei CFO not freed

Canada does not need to fear China, they only fear the US. The Americans ordered them. Canada has the courage to refuse?

Although she was arrested by Canada, we all know that Canada is not a sovereign independent country, it is controlled by the United States. Canada needs to show its loyalty.
Mum reaction of China shows it is still not ready to confront usa
It was usa simply testing waters

If you speak truth and say these to chinese China, you will be added to execution quota of cpc.
Is this India's 400 million illiterate education?

Or Indian severe hunger lead to hallucinations?

Mum reaction of China shows it is still not ready to confront usa
It was usa simply testing waters
I don't think it's a wise test.
this is just the American worry about its global hegemony.

And we show how dragon fired from its back in doklam.
indian!! Stop your shameless lies!

One of India's top 10 classic lies. —— Nehru gave China a seat on the UN Security Council.

India lies openly to the whole world!

36020180803233848778-jpg.490257

Who can trust Indians?

Is this India's 400 million illiterate education?

Or Indian severe hunger lead to hallucinations?

I don't think it's a wise test.
this is just the American worry about its global hegemony.

indian!! Stop your shameless lies!

One of India's top 10 classic lies. —— Nehru gave China a seat on the UN Security Council.

India lies openly to the whole world!

36020180803233848778-jpg.490257

Who can trust Indians?

You do realise that Nehru had long passed away before the year 1971 (when political switch vote came to the floor)?

When he is talked about supporting China to get on P5 UNSC, it is in reference to the original seating of ROC in the post WW2 setting (Not ROC/PRC seat switch). By the by, it looks like India supported that switch in that vote, dont you think?

Please dont go overboard on your responses in your zeal....you are better than that.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

You do realise that Nehru had long passed away before the year 1971 (when political switch vote came to the floor)?

When he is talked about supporting China to get on P5 UNSC, it is in reference to the original seating of ROC in the post WW2 setting (Not ROC/PRC seat switch). By the by, it looks like India supported that switch in that vote, dont you think?

Please dont go overboard on your responses in your zeal....you are better than that.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

No he is not "better than that".

Dude, is just another Chinese CCP robot.

No he is not "better than that".

Dude, is just another Chinese CCP robot.

We are acquaintances outside of this forum....so no, you don't really know.

Lot of us lose it here from time to time...onus is on the rest to gently remind those we know are good people.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire

Not really. He's quite a ****** member. Illiterate, ignorant and unwilling to learn.

Not really. He's quite a ****** member. Illiterate, ignorant and unwilling to learn.

LOL seems he has trolled you lot well and hard. He's a young fella riding on the emotional fuel of this forum...he is better away from it, trust me....but most can only judge on what they see here I suppose.

Cheers ole chum.

LOL seems he has trolled you lot well and hard. He's a young fella riding on the emotional fuel of this forum...he is better away from it, trust me....but most can only judge on what they see here I suppose.

Cheers ole chum.

You know him from somewhere? Yes, we have crossed paths. No, we will not cross paths again.

Cheers ole chum.

Don't know about him personally, but so far, appears to be in the growing list of trolls that infest the forum. Either unwilling to see what is in front of him (most probably) or too stupid to appreciate the data present.

Yah we have had some chit chat about Indian movies and such outside of here heh.

Oh, OK. A word from you goes a long way. But as @hellfire said, these trolls are spreading like roaches. The khaki chaddis are mostly gone (right-wing conservatives are not khaki chaddis), the green chaddis are feeding on each other with a feeding frenzy, but it is disconcerting to see red chaddis appear out of nowhere. Personally speaking, since this is not a fashion show, it would be nice if we never got to see their small clothes.

Oh, OK. A word from you goes a long way. But as @hellfire said, these trolls are spreading like roaches. The khaki chaddis are mostly gone (right-wing conservatives are not khaki chaddis), the green chaddis are feeding on each other with a feeding frenzy, but it is disconcerting to see red chaddis appear out of nowhere. Personally speaking, since this is not a fashion show, it would be nice if we never got to see their small clothes.

Such a nice explanation abt chaddi colors...lol
By the way whats color of your chaddi?

Back
Top Bottom