What's new

China - the largest army in the world

go google and see how many Americans die from gun shot every year.
And how many defended themselves from criminals every year. By the way, am a gun owner myself, with a Concealed Carry Permit. Am quite good with the S/W 380 Bodyguard.

I agree,a lot of Americans grow up with guns and they're very familiar with weapons sometime they launch shoot out on the streets and school campuses.in China guns of any kind are banned ,so most people in our life time never touched a single gun,so American may have an edge here,you not only practice shooting in other countries,but also in US and target randomly anyone on the street.

you failed to mention the chinese who killed innocent school children.
weapons don't kill, people do.

i don't know why you keep twisting my intensions. its like when i say something you take the meaning of some thing else that i did not mention.
Even enemies and rival show respect and honor to each others, is this not the words that we were brought up with.
We and Chinese might have had our wars and disputes but its today and we both Chinese and Indians have a chance to be friendly and ofcourse vigilant of each other. when i say vigilant i mean vigilant and not aggresive at each others stand.

Hey douchebag...if you want to lick some chinese as$ then do it somewhere else...so the rest of wouldn't have to watch it.

Hey douchebag...if you want to lick some chinese as$ then do it somewhere else...so the rest of wouldn't have to watch it.
pls keep being polite here. everyone should be free to express their opinions
otherwise it is not a forum but a propaganda tool

you failed to mention the chinese who killed innocent school children.
weapons don't kill, people do.

we were talking about who are the better shooters within rifle range,Americans are,because they are better traind since their childhood.

i don't know why you keep twisting my intensions. its like when i say something you take the meaning of some thing else that i did not mention.
Even enemies and rival show respect and honor to each others, is this not the words that we were brought up with.
We and Chinese might have had our wars and disputes but its today and we both Chinese and Indians have a chance to be friendly and ofcourse vigilant of each other. when i say vigilant i mean vigilant and not aggresive at each others stand.

I don't like wars, forget about china not even with BD also. i Don't support India relying on others or to be a puppet.

Aaawww...How sweet...Feeling sensitive for the Chinese...:wub:...Bottom line is this, for many of us who have served, at least for this Air Force guy, a worn flight suit is a far better sight than a dress blue, and I have worn both. For this thread...All flash and no dash...Is an appropriate descriptor for the PLA.
under your name it says "professionals"
you hardly seem like a professional with that attitude

we were talking about who are the better shooters within rifle range,Americans are,because they are better traind since their childhood.
The majority of Americans are not gun owners. But enough of US are.

I don't like wars, forget about china not even with BD also. i Don't support India relying on others or to be a puppet.
we are not relying on others, when and were did I ever mention that we need to be puppet of others or Chinese.
The way that the west is offering us a lot of tech and other stuff is to make us their puppets.

we are not relying on others, when and were did I ever mention that we need to be puppet of others or Chinese.
The way that the west is offering us a lot of tech and other stuff is to make us their puppets.

You should consider crossing the border.

You should consider crossing the border.
and you should keep your crap to yourself,
using derogatory words shows the level of maturity that you have and I will be happy if you do not reply to my post as I feel embarased to talk to a fellow Indian who is blinded by emotional patriotism but not the inteligent one.
Read my signature and please I'll be happy if you do not reply to my post.
if you continue telling that i am a royal arse kisser of the Chinese and i do not have the guts, i suggest that you knock my door for a fist fight and then let me show you who has more guts to take a fight.

My address is
Plot no - 26, Cape Neem land,
Sengalliappa Nagar,
Near Peelamedu Rly Station,
Coimbatore, TN, INDIA.

and you should keep your crap to yourself,
using derogatory words shows the level of maturity that you have and I will be happy if you do not reply to my post as I feel embarased to talk to a fellow Indian who is blinded by emotional patriotism but not the inteligent one.
Read my signature and please I'll be happy if you do not reply to my post.
if you continue telling that i am a royal arse kisser of the Chinese and i do not have the guts, i suggest that you knock my door for a fist fight and then let me show you who has more guts to take a fight.

My address is
Plot no - 26, Cape Neem land,
Sengalliappa Nagar,
Near Peelamedu Rly Station,
Coimbatore, TN, INDIA.

Cool it Ahshok. Take a break. I think Ooty is not far away. No need to get sensitive. you made your point.

Back
Top Bottom