What's new

China - the largest army in the world

@superkaif ur ashok aka peaceful guy showing his true nationality. i think most of his posts are negative about india. i dont mind that but he busy saluting china in most of his post. i think that hints what flag he should use.... His own country flag. Same thing i wanna say about the guy named birbal. Anyway coming back to topic i want to say this is modern era. Having largest army or good parade dont make any nation bigger.... The bigger the army the more risk casualty would be high if they are far behind in technology.... 1962 9 chinese soldiers against 1 indian soldier. The kill ratio was in our favor.... China should focus on technology as your military already said china 20years behind american technology but to be honest china 50years behind american technology. What they did in 50years ago china doing it right now. Showing military parade wont make china super power. North korean parade is far better. That doesnt mean they are super power. They are isolated nation and china heading towards same direction....

@superkaif ur ashok aka peaceful guy showing his true nationality. i think most of his posts are negative about india. i dont mind that but he busy saluting china in most of his post. i think that hints what flag he should use.... His own country flag. Same thing i wanna say about the guy named birbal. Anyway coming back to topic i want to say this is modern era. Having largest army or good parade dont make any nation bigger.... The bigger the army the more risk casualty would be high if they are far behind in technology.... 1962 9 chinese soldiers against 1 indian soldier. The kill ratio was in our favor.... China should focus on technology as your military already said china 20years behind american technology but to be honest china 50years behind american technology. What they did in 50years ago china doing it right now. Showing military parade wont make china super power. North korean parade is far better. That doesnt mean they are super power. They are isolated nation and china heading towards same direction....

Speak about yourself pal. Who doesnt know about the quality and nature of your posts and how pro China and Pakistan you are :lol:

training and preparation
f8f4d9c_o.jpg

cbfb87_o.jpg

see the second photo an officer putting an needle onto the soldier's collar.

see the second photo an officer putting an needle onto the soldier's collar.

Thats a 'cruel' way of forcing the recruit to force their chin up during training. I heard its practiced in Indian Academies also.

Ofcourse , who else apart from US of A likes spending trillions just to kill a person called OBL ? :lol:
All the more reason people should be careful pissing US off. If we are willing to spend all that to kill one guy, guess what length we are willing to go against an entire country...Let me put it this way: We were not even pissed off at Osama bin Laden. Annoyed? Yes. But pissed off? No.

Thats a 'cruel' way of forcing the recruit to force their chin up during training. I heard its practiced in Indian Academies also.

In the Indian Military Academies? You must be kidding!!! Never seen that happen, and certainly not on the "Drill Square". If it has any benefits for acupuncture, I can't say. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom