What's new

China - the largest army in the world

Oct.1st year 2009 National Day Parade
Img1519440_t.jpg

Img1519286_t.jpg

Img1519278_t.jpg

Img1519265_t.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Oct.1st year 2009 National Day Parade
Img1519262_t.jpg

Img1519254_t.jpg

Img1519445_t.jpg

Img1519443_t.jpg

Its all tom tom show and glisters for some whistle and claps from the audience. The chinese army is one of the least experienced major armies in the world.

The more experience and capable the military, the more impressive the Pass Out Charade er .. I mean Parade.
Since ALL of you are conscript rejects, I do not expect you to understand the significance of the BDU over the dress uniform. :lol:

those soliders from one side showed to the world that they are highly disciplined,coordinated and well trained.this march needs a lot of discipline and training to synchronize everything.

The chinese army is one of the least experienced major armies in the world.
Only US troops can have the opportunity to train thos troops in real battle situation,cause US throws its weight around everywhere in this world.other peaceful countries just can't do that,where do Inidans train your army?you can't put your army in real battle to kill each other,can you?

Götterdämmerung;2347396 said:
Cry me a river!
Like your crocodile tears...???

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Only US troops can have the opportunity to train thos troops in real battle situation,cause US throws its weight around everywhere in this world.other peaceful countries just can't do that,where do Inidans train your army?you can't put your army in real battle to kill each other,can you?
What is to prevent China from doing the same in Asia? After all, you boys sure do talk up a storm on how 'mighty' China is over everyone else?

Let him. Assuming that he is from Germany, it is telling that he post nothing from the Nazi era.

The Nazi era is long gone and we have become a respected member of the world. Our former arch-enemy France has become our clostest friend and partner. US army atrocities are current and ongoing.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Like your crocodile tears...???

You are an expert in that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom