What's new

China starts the evacuation of citizens from Vietnam

But still you rob them without any hesitation in the name of "anti-China" just like you rob those Koreans and even Germans...how civilized and intelligent you guys are...
That why HK is not china, chinese is differ than HK people, they are not the one. They are people that know chinese language. no one travels on their own country with needing a trusted stamp

Sounds like you were even better than those African countries...I really cannot figure out where did you viets get the guts to say something like you've already become a super power. Joke of the day boy!
ha ha ha...slaves mentality just because one uses a japanese name?
following your logic, you are a slave to the english, as you use an english name.

PLS stop your bragging, I am not interested.

Vietnam government may downgrade the relation to China and sees you on the same level of a country in Africa.
that means, all chinese are required to get a visa before entering Vietnam.

Last edited:
But still you rob them without any hesitation in the name of "anti-China" just like you rob those Koreans and even Germans...how civilized and intelligent you guys are...

Sounds like you were even better than those African countries...I really cannot figure out where did you viets get the guts to say something like you've already become a super power. Joke of the day boy!
and your fisherman steel fishes at sea that sewol ferry downs while korean polices are busy with rescuring, dont you?

it is not about money or power.

at present, Chinese do not need visa, but I think Vietnam government should impose visa policy.
Chinese terrorists killed two of our border guards lately. Terrorism is rising in China. You are a risk for our national security.

Pls show me your point, or you can just STFU. Never play those childish tricks trying to distract me. You told me HK is not China, then why the hell don't you distinguish them from Chinese by yourselves? You viets have the hobby to slap your own face, that's the fact I can see but please don't make up any more stories without any sounding resource.
and your fisherman steel fishes at sea that sewol ferry downs while korean polices are busy with rescuring, dont you?

So are you, sadly that we can never choose our neighbours or I bet you'd rather be an African country...

at present, Chinese do not need visa, but I think Vietnam government should impose visa policy.
Chinese terrorists killed two of our border guards lately. Terrorism is rising in China. You are a risk for our national security.

Any action against China by Vietnam will be felt like the annoying buzz of a mosquito. The Viets have come to this forum in force since the oil rig arrived but have presented no realistic argument about how to proceed foward.

Restrict movement of Chinese to Vietnam? Big deal!

Vietnam will forever be in the shadow of China, you can whinge, cry, threaten and moan but in the end you are too small to hit back in any meaningful way.

Deal with China bilaterally and you lose.
Deal with China as ASEAN bloc and you will still lose ( if you can even agree on anything as a group).
Ask the world for help and you will lose (No sane country would jepardize relations with PRC to fight on your behalf)

Lose, lose, lose.

Any action against China by Vietnam will be felt like the annoying buzz of a mosquito. The Viets have come to this forum in force since the oil rig arrived but have presented no realistic argument about how to proceed foward.

Vietnam will forever be in the shadow of China, you can whinge, cry, threaten and moan but in the end you are too small to hit back in any meaningful way.

Deal with China as ASEAN bloc and you will still lose ( if you can even agree on anything as a group).
Ask the world for help and you will lose (No sane country would jepardize relations with PRC to fight on your behalf)

Lose, lose, lose.
They are just too blind to see the fact...sad but true...
The only thing that I can tell from your words is... your English teacher must be a Russian...poor boy...
such impolite guy, You are afraid of facing the trust like your cow's tongue map, calm down baby

Last edited:
They are just too blind to see the fact...sad but true...

The only thing that I can tell from your words is... your English teacher must be a Russian...poor boy...
possible I am wrong but not a pictographic guy

Lose, lose, lose.
interesting observation, but nothing is new.

if you were Vietnam, what would you do right now and in the future how to deal with China?

ha ha ha...slaves mentality just because one uses a japanese name?
following your logic, you are a slave to the english, as you use an english name.

PLS stop your bragging, I am not interested.

Vietnam government may downgrade the relation to China and sees you on the same level of a country in Africa.
that means, all chinese are required to get a visa before entering Vietnam.

Do you even know the meaning of my name?

LOL...you madafaka...who the hell care about your diplomatic policy.... :P Who the hell wanna go to your shitty country unless by company's designation? Why not cut all ties from China? I strongly recommend you do so. We have no loss except a shortage of Vietnamese women, your country will be self destroyed.

Find an ally, grab it and insist on dealling with just one side without turning coat( like Pakistan), or stay neutral and be more open to some win-win proposals( like Malaysia and Thailand).
All in a nutshell, don't be this aggresive and too greedy to even think about swallowing sth. way larger than your own stomach...
interesting observation, but nothing is new.

if you were Vietnam, what would you do right now and in the future how to deal with China?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom