What's new

China starts its home-made aircraft carrier construction

You said in another post that China is developing a B-2 type stealth bomber and a B-1 conventional bomber? Is it true? Where did you hear of it?

China's counterpart of B-2 won't be showed until after 2016, it has been confirmed by Peishens, Jiangshan, and many other senior members.

Maker of carrier killer is making carier. After carrier killer missile is myth.

The purpose of DF-21D is to effectively defend our coastline from the US carriers. Meanwhile we still need several carrier battlegroup in order to project our naval power around the World.

There is no paradox for us to building the aircraft carrier, even we do have the carrier killer missile.

for all those rumored AC projects, it would probably cost china over $200 bn for 10 years, not just the carriers but battlegroup destroyers, nu-subs, aip-subs, possibily missile cruisers, frigates, multirole fighters, stealth fighters, interceptors, helis, navy AWACs, navy electronic planes, nany air-tanks and many many more but crucial to make a carrier battle group what it is`

so to this logic, there is no point to deploy cruise missile, as anti-cruise missile has already been developed and matured?

There is only one confirmed bomber project in China at the moment, the upside down bat.

That's what I thought. However there was a diagram of a conventional strategic bomber in one of those AVIC charts. I'm pretty sure you have seen it.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

China's counterpart of B-2 won't be showed until after 2016, it has been confirmed by Peishens, Jiangshan, and many other senior members.

So they said that China will be building a conventional bomber as well?

That's what I thought. However there was a diagram of a conventional strategic bomber in one of those AVIC charts. I'm pretty sure you have seen it.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

So they said that China will be building a conventional bomber as well?

They didn't mention it.

NO.3 chinese domestic aircraft carriers will be the largest convention aircraft carriers in the world.

Queen Elizabeth class (UK): displacement: 65,600 metric tons (72,300 short tons) (full load)
Forrestal class (USA: CV59, CV60, CV61) Displacement: approx. 78,200 tons full load
Ulyanovsk (USSR): displacement: 60,000 tons empty, 79,758 tons full load
Independence (USA:CV62): Displacement: approx. 80,000 tons full load
John F Kennedy (USA:CV67) Displacement: approx. 80,950 tons full load
Kitty Hawk CLASS(USA: CV63, CV64, CV66) approx. 82,200 tons full load

CVN>
Enterprise > 93500 tons fld
Nimitz class > 97000 - 100000 tons fld

Queen Elizabeth class (UK): displacement: 65,600 metric tons (72,300 short tons) (full load)
Forrestal class (USA: CV59, CV60, CV61) Displacement: approx. 78,200 tons full load

CVN>

The late ships of Nimitz is even getting more than 100,000 tons, a ship like CVN-74 is more than 105,500 tons in its full loard displacement.

I guess the Ford class supercarrier should have a slightly less tonnage as the EMALS systems weigh much less than the steam catapults.

CVN>

i mean that the NO.3 one is the largest 'conventional powered '......--.

Maybe it is the nuclear propulsion.
not sure
speed老大说第四个航妈开始,土鳖造核的电磁弹射的。时间验证吧。据他说国产常规航妈也非常大,比瓦母大,带蒸汽弹弓的。

not sure
speed老大说第四个航妈开始,土鳖造核的电磁弹射的。时间验证吧。据他说国产常规航妈也非常大,比瓦母大,带蒸汽弹弓的。

Daokou said it is the third indigenous, but anyway, we will eventually see it.

说不定国产第四艘航妈就是江南第二艘。。。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom