What's new

China starts its home-made aircraft carrier construction

are there any pics yet``? until i the pics are out, i'll still hold my bet`

Here is the proof.

U2142P27T1D595957F3DT20100603115554.jpg

201008171050125179.jpg

My guess is Varyag will begin sea trial later this year, in about August. It will officially join service as a training ship by mid next year. The first few indigenous carriers constructed in China will all be deployed/constructed by 2020. At that time nuclear powered supercarriers may be on the drawing board.

peishen or 365赌王 once said “中、常、弹”

The first batch of the indigenous carrier gonna be 南鹰北瓦. :coffee:

You're using China Military Mashup as a source...? It's a pseudo-news blog site by a group of Chinese nationalists like Wareye. WTF?

You're using China Military Mashup as a source...? It's a blog by a group of Chinese nationalists. WTF?

These people have been proved to be right by countless of time, on the opposite those so-called Western experts got slapped by countless of time. It is the time to stop copying and pasting the information from the Kanwa Defense Review. That site was just pure bullcrap and trash talking about China.

Some of them are just PLA officers, they certainly do have more secret information than any of you here.

If it is true, then it will be the first of two Type 089 aircraft carriers, which uses conventional propulsion, and tops out at 65000 tons.

It will most likely still use a steam catapult.

Aircraft carried will be the J-15 Flying Shark 4.5th-generation multirole strike fighter, and possibly the J-18 stealthy fighter later. Helicopters carried will be the Z-9, Z-8, possibly AC313, and the Z-15 later.

UCAVs carried will be the Shenyang Combat Eagle heavy stealthy strike UCAV, comparable to the X-47. First flight 2012.

If it is true, then it will be the first of two Type 089 aircraft carriers, which uses conventional propulsion, and tops out at 65000 tons.

It will most likely still use a steam catapult.

Aircraft carried will be the J-15 Flying Shark 4.5th-generation multirole strike fighter, and possibly the J-18 stealthy fighter later. Helicopters carried will be the Z-9, Z-8, possibly AC313, and the Z-15 later.

UCAVs carried will be the Shenyang Combat Eagle heavy stealthy strike UCAV, comparable to the X-47. First flight 2012.

It is Kitty Hawk sized, 65,000 tons as the standard displacement.

Knowing Chinese...they will build and roll out the aircraft carrier at the about the time when we will be trying to grapple with Bureaucratic for our IAC-1...we got to learn something from Chinese on how to execute projects...

Congratulations China..you are on the right track...

I agree with you. decisions are useless if they are not taken on time and dangerous too if they are wrong.

No. Japanese sources also said China was producing nuclear powered aircraft carriers. Japanese media declarations of Chinese military capabilities are one of the few areas they have no credibility in.

these japanese were right,all chinese aircraft carriers will be nuclear-powered which start from NO.4 chinese domestic aircraft carriers
believe it or not

NO.3 chinese domestic aircraft carriers will be the largest convention aircraft carriers in the world.

long ambitions of china in aircraft sector
this will balance the power in Indian ocean
now Pakistan did not wait fro 7th carrier like 1971

It is Kitty Hawk sized, 65,000 tons as the standard displacement.

You said in another post that China is developing a B-2 type stealth bomber and a B-1 conventional bomber? Is it true? Where did you hear of it?

You said in another post that China is developing a B-2 type stealth bomber and a B-1 conventional bomber? Is it true? Where did you hear of it?
There is only one confirmed bomber project in China at the moment, the upside down bat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom