What's new

China stalls India's move on Salahuddin: Officials

I always knew Hindus are closet terrorists--thanks for proving my point.

Lol the lvl of ignorance displayed by Chinese members is very high I hope the Chinese govt supports us on this matter before they too have to suffer from terrorism like us

I didn't edit your post at all, this is exactly what you said:
Yes you did ..........and you are a sick mentality person. By the way how dare you gave me a negative rating, its hippocray of highest order , why don't you give yourself a -ve rating as you are bitching on everyone, People like you are on your own personal agenda and come on this forum to get away from distasteful and sick life. GOODBYE and do not tag me again.:mad::mad:

Quoting american propganda,do you want to read what they have written about your leaders

Yes you did ..........and you are a sick mentality person. By the way how dare you gave me a negative rating, its hippocray of highest order , why don't you give yourself a -ve rating as you are bitching on everyone, People like you are on your own personal agenda and come on this forum to get away from distasteful and sick life. GOODBYE and do not tag me again.:mad::mad:

Forget it man he is a lost cause but I hope their govt reconsiders its decision before its to late

Lol the lvl of ignorance displayed by Chinese members is very high I hope the Chinese govt supports us on this matter before they too have to suffer from terrorism like us

This is what he wrote:

I am waiting when the Muslim terrorist will bomb cities Beijing and Shanghai and then you will understand why we are doing what we are doing.

Why do you also support terrorism?

I always knew Hindus are closet terrorists--thanks for proving my point.
As i have said in my previous post you are one of the nutjob who are on PDF. Carry on .......use English translator as your brother TT has limited skill in that dept and same is true for you also.:-):-)

You said you were "waiting for Muslim terrorists to bomb Beijing and Shanghai."

You're a terrorist supporter, what did you think you were going to get, a medal?

This is what he wrote:

Why do you also support terrorism?
Are all the chines member are becoming dumb at a time on this thread, quote my full post and see on what i have told those thing you are again cutting and pasting one line. Morons like you are giving me migrane. i think @Echo_419 has said correctly you people are lost cause and its no use of talking to you:hitwall::hitwall:

You said you were "waiting for Muslim terrorists to bomb Beijing and Shanghai."

You're a terrorist supporter, what did you think you were going to get, a medal?

& your govt just Blocked the request of banning a man who heads the united Jihad council responsible for 26/11 & countless other attacks, of all the Chinese members here,i thought you will atleast protest about this specially after seeing how every Indian member on this forum supports Chinese govt actions against terrorists.Still I hope ordinary Chinese people don't suffer from the scourge of terrorism.

& your govt just ignored the request of banning a man who heads the united Jihad council responsible for 26/11 & countless other attacks, of all the Chinese members here I thought you will atleast protest about this specially after seeing how every Indian member on this forum supports Chinese govt actions against terrorists.Still I hope ordinary Chinese people don't suffer from the scourge of terrorism.

Give me a break, your fellow Indian just said he was waiting for Muslim terrorists to bomb Beijing and Shanghai.

And it's not even a surprise, I've heard it plenty of times before.

As for the topic, we only asked for more evidence. Is that a crime?

I don't see anything to worry about here. The sanctions will be there in time. The Chinese already placed 'technical' holds for LeT and JuD terrorists before but eventually agreed to withdraw those holds. Apart from raising some uncomfortable questions about its honest commitment against fighting terrorism, I am not quite sure what other purpose that 'technical' holds serve to the Chinese actually.
There's no convincing evidence that Salahudeen is a terrorist. We won't allow regional progress to be derailed by spurious, libellious accusations and witch hunts.
Are you sure, that is the official position of the Chinese or they just want more proof about Hizb-ul-Mujaheedin's link with AQ? Otherwise it is clear as midday that HM is a self declared terror group.The following is a 1993 US Congressional report on terrorism and unconventional warfare and kindly note what the Americans found out 22 years back about the organization against which the Chinese are still struggling to gather enough evidences to put them on sanction list.

http://fas.org/irp/congress/1993_rpt/house_repub_report.htmlhttp://fas.org/irp/congress/1993_rpt/house_repub_report.html

I don't see anything to worry about here. The sanctions will be there in time. The Chinese already placed 'technical' holds for LeT and JuD terrorists before but eventually agreed to withdraw those holds. Apart from raising some uncomfortable questions about its honest commitment against fighting terrorism, I am not quite sure what other purpose that 'technical' holds serve to the Chinese actually.

Good to have you here.

Like i mentioned in an earlier post, it buys time for these groups to evade some effects of the resolution when passed.

For examples activities like -
1. Opening public offices / front companies with new names (Ex : LET).
2. Close down operations in nations which post the resolution will be compelled to comply (Ex: say UAE).

Also any excessive evidence presented to the Chinese can be channeled to Pakistani officials, which can benefit counter intelligence of these organization.

Do it man. Been hearing this for years, time to put your money where your mouth is. :enjoy:

Dont worry....we wont do nothing in the public sphere. We will take all actions that will point to such thoughts. China's relationship with India is pointless. We have seen your true colors. Now, India will side with Japanese/USA alliance.

We used to take your thoughts and feelings into consideration. Not anymore....

WHy do Indian members try to apply rational thoughts and opinions to this site? The Chinese and Pakistani members represent the mindset of their respective nations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom