What's new

China stalls India's move on Salahuddin: Officials

That's what you say, but it seems that you simply lack the capability to come up with a counter argument. :P

Not surprising.

Now if your Defense minister had used an Indian language to make this statement, you might have been able to claim a translation error, or some other excuse.

However since India was created by the British, English is a natural link language for them. The result is that these statements are generally made in English, so you can't claim that there was a translation error.

Find me a place where he says "we are" or "we have" and we'll have a debate. Plus, if you're not supporting terrorism, why should you worry? He did say counter terrorism with terrorism, right? Why are you worried if you've done nothing wrong?

So what's the big deal? Would a UN ban affect the support he's getting from Pakistan's Establishment? Would anything change? No!

Hafiz Saeed is in the banned category of the UN and has a $10 million bounty on his head dead or alive, but he continues with his shenanigans and rants against India openly, encouraged by his handlers. The UN-banned LeT/JuD have even been provided millions of dollars by the Punjab govt! And Lakhvi, banned too, is out of jail where he was given 5 star treatment - even fathered a child!! Dawood a listed terrorist by the UN stays in 5 star luxury in Karachi protected by the Establishment.

So, even if this ball bag, Salahudin is banned, will anything change? He'll continue to do what he's been doing as he is Pakistan's 'Strategic Asset'. He's one of the 'good terrorists' who are Pakistan's first line of defence, raised funded and trained for their proxy war against India.

India is living in a dreamworld if it thinks any action will be taken by Pakistan on terrorists who have even been banned by the UN!

Pakistan being a sanctuary to these groups is expected, nothing new about this.

What matters is limiting the Global activity of these terror groups.

Benefits of these resolutions are :

1. In the absence of these resolutions nothing stops groups like LET of Hizbul from opening offices / receiving funds in Europe, Middle-east or opening accounts in Swiss banks.

For example LET has base of operations in Bangladesh as well as UAE, which allows them to become much stronger and wealthier.

With these resolutions groups like LET of Hizbul will be limiting to operating only in Pakistan which limits the financial independence.

2. Also it is a boon for Indian Intelligence agencies as it is easier to monitor these groups in Pakistan rather than spying them all over the world.

3. Finally limiting these groups only to Pakistan provides veracity to India's claim of Pakistan being "Epicenter of terror" which ruins there image globally. :)

He did say counter terrorism with terrorism, right?

So you finally admit what he said. Well done. :P

India openly said they are using/supporting terrorists.

So tell me why should we listen to your crying in the UNSC sanctions committee?

We said bring more evidence, not cry more. So you have two choices, either bring more evidence, or lacking that, simply cry more.

Now from what we know, India seems to have chosen the latter.

We said bring more evidence, not cry more. So you have two choices, either bring more evidence, or lacking that, simply cry more.

Told you, find me where he says used or using. But you've got nothing as usual. Like I've always said, slow-witted.

Like I've always said, slow-witted.

Personal attacks again? :lol:

Like I said, you simply lack the ability to come up with a counter argument. That's why you can only resort to personal attacks. :P

On topic, I love how Modi hates what we are doing in the UNSC sanctions committee, but he still came to beg us for a UNSC permanent seat.

That is pretty epic. :enjoy:

lol , India now crying , now its UN P5 power started to cry when no One listen to them anymore........ India told UN / P5 especially , we use now what you understand better , talk with bullets with bullets , and now see your friend in great suffering from distance......

Like I said, you simply lack the ability to come up with a counter argument. That's why you can only resort to personal attacks. :P

On topic, I love how Modi hates what we are doing in the UNSC sanctions committee, but he still came to beg us for a UNSC permanent seat.

Didn't NaMo told P5, Begging days a over ? India told Chine in clear terms settle or watch the action in Azad Kashmir now, basically he told now terror strike in Azad Kashmir where Chinese are working ..... and as now you can't do nothing , even if you have proof because Russia / US / France will ask for more proof from you. lol

It take time to you to understand the things fully.... plan laid and told in advance what is coming ,

You don't have an argument. How is it my fault if you're not the sharpest tool in the shed?

Is it? I haven't gotten to that yet. I'm still sitting here laughing about the Chinese navy and coast guard squealing as the U.S. Aircraft deliberately flew through their claimed space. What did they say? "You go... You go now :rofl:

And that English? That was epic :enjoy:

You don't have an argument. How is it my fault if you're not the sharpest tool in the shed?

Is it? I haven't gotten to that yet. I'm still sitting here laughing about the Chinese navy and coast guard squealing as the U.S. Aircraft deliberately flew through their claimed space. What did they say? "You go... You go now :rofl:

And that English? That was epic :enjoy:

We were not created by the British like India was, so English is not our link language. :P

Our link language is Standard Chinese.

Lacking English proficiency is not a shame for a Chinese person because it doesn't really matter.

But for an Indian it is a great shame.

We were not created by the British like India was, so English is not our link language. :P

Our link language is Standard Chinese.

Lacking English proficiency is not a shame for a Chinese person because it doesn't really matter.

But for an Indian it is a great shame.

Who is this "we"?? You're from Hong Kong. The British owned you till a few years back.

nothing new, china itself is a terrorist supporting country.

Who is this "we"?? You're from Hong Kong. The British owned you till a few years back.

Yep I'm from Hong Kong. And the British never owned us, it is referred to as a "temporary administration", but more accurately, as an unfair lease. :P

India on the other hand was actually created by the British, out of the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

Why do you think ALL your borders are named after white British people? Like the McMahon Line, named after Sir Henry McMahon.

Why do you think English is your link language?

You guys know that there was no such thing as India in history, as Winston Churchill said, India is merely a geographic term.

And of course, India/Hindu and all associated words come from the "Indus River", which is in Pakistan. The British liked to give this name to their subjects, such as Red Indians and West Indians. The only thing in common between all of these, is the British Empire.

He said fight thorn with thorn. Anyway even if he had said fight terrorist with terrorist it is not the same as fight terrorism with terrorism. So again, if you think fight terrorist with terrorist is what he said does that mean you consider Pakistan as a terrorist nation? Because he meant kill terrorist with terrorist and in Pakistan who gets killed cause of terrorism is Pakistani army guys and not any terrorists. What he meant by this is just the anti terror ops in Kashmir.

DaFCUK that means? So terrorists will do what, plant trees and give oil massage. The stupidity of Saffron chaddis is mind boggling. There own minister admitted India's involvement in terrorism across Pakistan, yet these people are saying oh he didnt meant that.

lol , India now crying , now its UN P5 power started to cry when no One listen to them anymore........ India told UN / P5 especially , we use now what you understand better , talk with bullets with bullets , and now see your friend in great suffering from distance......

Didn't NaMo told P5, Begging days a over ? India told Chine in clear terms settle or watch the action in Azad Kashmir now, basically he told now terror strike in Azad Kashmir where Chinese are working ..... and as now you can't do nothing , even if you have proof because Russia / US / France will ask for more proof from you. lol

It take time to you to understand the things fully.... plan laid and told in advance what is coming ,

So now the Indians too are acknowledging it publicly.

Good, good.

Yep I'm from Hong Kong. And the British never owned us, it is referred to as a "temporary administration", but more accurately, as an unfair lease. :P

India on the other hand was actually created by the British, out of the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

Why do you think ALL your borders are named after white British people? Like the McMahon Line, named after Sir Henry McMahon.

Why do you think English is your link language?

You guys know that there was no such thing as India in history, as Winston Churchill said, India is merely a geographic term.

And of course, India/Hindu and all associated words come from the "Indus River", which is in Pakistan. The British liked to give this name to their subjects, such as Red Indians and West Indians. The only thing in common between all of these, is the British Empire.

So China leased you out?? Kinda like a piece of furniture?

There was no such country as China either. It was a geographic term for the area and ruled by various empires. You were just slaves to those empires, just like you're slaves to the CCP now.

Oh by the way, your border with Burma is also the McMahon line. Or did you not know that??

There was no such country as China either. It was a geographic term for the area and ruled by various empires. You were just slaves to those empires, just like you're slaves to the CCP now.

Oh by the way, your border with Burma is also the McMahon line. Or did you not know that??

You can say that, but no one really believes it, including you. :P

Whereas the whole world knows that Britain created India, out of the various independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

This is simply a historical fact, that Indians will admit to themselves on their own sites and own articles. But they get touchy about it whenever there is a foreigner around.

Back
Top Bottom