What's new

China stalls India's move on Salahuddin: Officials

India is not a UNSC permanent member, obviously.

Also, didn't the Indian Defense Minister just openly admit that India is using "terrorists against terrorists"?

Basically an open admission that India is sponsoring terrorists?

Not surprising after Indira Gandhi trained LTTE terrorists on Indian soil against Sri Lanka.

Good move by China.

India's cabinet minister own admission India is using terrorists against terrorists is proof enough India is a state sponsor of terror. Its occupation campaign of Kashmir is nothing but state sponsor terrorism

You can say that, but no one really believes it, including you. :P

Whereas the whole world knows that Britain created India, out of the various independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

This is simply a historical fact, that Indians will admit to themselves on their own sites and own articles. But they get touchy about it whenever there is a foreigner around.

Blah blah blah, only the Chinese say that and even that only because the CCP drums it into them. If there's only thing the Chinese are good at, it's parroting what they're told.

Blah blah blah, only the Chinese say that and even that only because the CCP drums it into them. If there's only thing the Chinese are good at, it's parroting what they're told.

Yep because Winston Churchill is Chinese propaganda right? :lol:

Check any history book, from any country across the world (even India).

The British came and united the various independent kingdoms into an entity they named "British India", after the geographic term based on the Indus River (which is not even in modern India, it is almost entirely in Pakistan).

How can you be named after a river that belongs to another country? Well it belonged to British India, that's why.

The British came and united the various independent kingdoms into an entity they named "British India", after the geographic term based on the Indus River (which is not even in modern India, it is almost entirely in Pakistan).

How can you be named after a river that belongs to another country? Well it belonged to British India, that's why.

Winston Churchill was a racist who wanted to nuke you. I'm not sure that's who you want to follow here. The term Hind is Persian and was in use for thousands of years. Pakistan came way later. By the way, Indus originates in India. Like I said, your ignorance is killing me.

No matter how much you twist it, you can't change what he said. :P

"You have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only".

That is what your Defense minister said, and he said it in English.

You can play games with grammar and semantics all day long, but what he said was too straightforward and too plain, to be the subject of petty and trivial arguments over semantics.

It's clear to anyone who reads that sentence, exactly what he means. There is no way to twist it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. :wave:

India as a country is a new concept brought about by the British, sure. But Indian civilization is an old concept. It was united and divided during various times in history. Pakistan is a new concept for example.

So you finally admit what he said. Well done. :P

India openly said they are using/supporting terrorists.

So tell me why should we listen to your crying in the UNSC sanctions committee?

We said bring more evidence, not cry more. So you have two choices, either bring more evidence, or lacking that, simply cry more.

Now from what we know, India seems to have chosen the latter.
Mate stop the nonsense i was of belief that you are one of the sane one from the scores of Chinese nut job that are floating on PDF, but you have proved me wrong. You are like stuck tape recorder , if you have any sane thing to say please add otherwise STFU and move from the thread. You are embarrassment to the tile of TT (tarki tulle) ask Indian member they will tell you.
I am waiting when the Muslim terrorist will bomb cities Beijing and Shanghai and then you will understand why we are doing what we are doing. Hope you understand and last don't ban me:P

Actually it was India who attacked China, while we were in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history.

From India's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

No doubt about it. Nehru unknowingly became prey of American trap at his old age before his death. There were a huge uproar in India against the war.

But same is not true for any of the Indo-Pakistan war.

Am I supposed to be surprised that you are a supporter of terrorist attacks?
Are you seriously dumb or trying to be on PDF ,as a matter of fact have you got basic English knowledge or you are using translator to reply post.:(:( Read carefully what i have written we in India are victims of terrorist bombing for close to 2 decade only now we are able to control somewhat. And in that direction we are asking for sanction on known terrorist i.e Sallaudin which China bloke in UN.
Mate stop cutting and pasting my lines either post hole quote or do not tag me at all, I am 100% sure you are one of the sick TROLL TT here.:hitwall::hitwall: By the way i have reported you.

Are you seriously dumb or trying to be on PDF ,as a matter of fact have you got basic English knowledge or you are using translator to reply post.:(:( Read carefully what i have written we in India are victims of terrorist bombing for close to 2 decade only now we are able to control somewhat. And in that direction we are asking for sanction on known terrorist i.e Sallaudin which China bloke in UN.
Mate stop cutting and pasting my lines either post hole quote or do not tag me at all, I am 100% sure you are one of the sick TROLL TT here.:hitwall::hitwall: By the way i have reported you.

I didn't edit your post at all, this is exactly what you said:

I am waiting when the Muslim terrorist will bomb cities Beijing and Shanghai and then you will understand why we are doing what we are doing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom