What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

whats wrong in this even Bangladesh want to be super power

but do they know what super power means ??
Invading third world countries and then saying we have a mighty military i guess. Thats what i see the current super power is doing.

At last, at last, I have found someone who is voicing my concerns. China has to become the top military power. China has no other options left. Personally, I have always hoped for a Peaceful Rise, but knowing the US attitude (the nation that tells us that second is the first loser) and Obama saying the US will never surrender being top dog, will China be presented with any choice?

China has already been surrounded by US missile system. China has been pushed to the wall. Now China must start her struggle for existence. Otherwise, India, a US proxy will swallow up the entire Chinese nation in a merciless way.

China must become a top military power and China must do it now, NOW or NEVER.

I urge the Chinese worldwide, please try to understand Geo-politics and realize how China has been pushed to the wall. Obviously, you don't wanna see your mother get molested, abused, slaughtered by enemies. Therefore protect your mother, do whatever you can do to contribute to your motherland to the possible extent, no matter wherever you are, save your money and donate money to China's ongoing defense projects, pay more revenues voluntarily, you are just helping your poor mother who gave birth to you and today you exist because of your mother China. Stop wasting money on unproductive recreations, rather save the money and pay more taxes voluntarily. More and more weapons are needed to defend the motherland. More J10s, more subs, more ICBMs. China will have to fight a multi-front war, because US will attack from all fronts. I know your amount of money is nothing compared to the costs of manufacturing expensive weapons, but by accumulating every single drop of water, we can have a water reservoir.
Why 'urge'? Why not just take? Wait a sec...That method did not worked too well all this time...Never mind.

Of course. Everyone would be fine with China becoming a world economic superpower, but they are not trustworthy and have shown not to be trustworthy. They actively seek to become a military super power which alarms everyone.

Also it makes the situation worse when you have people in the Chinese government and Chinese military saying "we must become a military superpower so we can invade Taiwan." and they wonder why the world is so against them.

China becoming a economic superpower is fine, but becoming a military superpower is not. They obviously don't want peace and they want to invade countries.
Funny,in 1840 China has 30% of the world's GDP but a poor defence,and is your country UK who stolen our economic fruit by gun,so we should have the defence ability,UK has no right to blame others,bcs UK is the biggest invader~~

You have used this more than one time. I am going to report your post. Also I ask the fellow Chinese members to report this troll post.

Your reporting my post because i have repeated myself? lol.

The bit of writing i repeated is the point i am trying to make and because my post is soooo long i am repeated my point out of coutersey for everyone so they don't forget the point i am trying to make.

You continue to respond to my posts with "Your a troll" even though i am just participating in the discussion of the topic, therefore you are actually trolling.

would you like :coffee:

I would like to do what ?

If you have some kind of proposal, make a good case for it and send it to me. And make sure the Proposal actually relates to the Executive Summery, don't go on a wild goose chase. Do not forget to use charts and other diagrams, it helps to make your point. If not sure how to use charts, find someone who does. Now don't just sit there and drink coffee, we don't have all day.

Watch the grass grow is not my cup of tea !

Sincerely

Fallstuff

:usflag:

Your reporting my post because i have repeated myself? lol.

The bit of writing i repeated is the point i am trying to make and because my post is soooo long i am repeated my point out of coutersey for everyone so they don't forget the point i am trying to make.

You continue to respond to my posts with "Your a troll" even though i am just participating in the discussion of the topic, therefore you are actually trolling.
Just because you repeat it doesn't make it so. Substantiate it but I doubt you can. Simply because Chinese culture itself is not very imperialistic coupled with the fact that anti-imperialism is part of communist(Marxist) ideology.

just like i said earlier every nation has the right to aspire to become a superpower even somalia,theres no problem in that

but people dont need to worry abt that,this is no second world war era were a nation can invade other in minutes or completely overrun a military

if china is moderanizing its military a lot of other nations r also

the chinese govt work the communist way,but their buisness work the capitalist way,is only an indicator that they r getting liberal day by day

China should build the world's strongest military and move swiftly to topple the United States as the global "champion", according to a senior Chinese army officer.

Interesting that China loves to criticize the U.S. for the very things China itself admits to aspire to. And what kind of "champion" role does it want? What can an authoritarian regime hope to aspire to? Maybe freedom of speech? freedom of religion? (they still persecute and imprison Christians, Muslims, and others for their beliefs)

Do you realize that if Pakistan had the same form of Government as China. Many on this forum would be in danger of arrest and imprisonment for expressing what they believe. And forget about political parties becuase there would be only one to vote for. You could go to Mosque but only the State sanctioned one and you would have to register of course.

Yes a Government like that would defiantly be a "champion" to look up to.

Last edited:
The retard who said this: China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country' is obviously not educated well.

USA is very unwelcome in the third world for its hegemony and bellicose. Chinese should learn the lesson. And I think Chinese leader do know it and has repeated for numerous times that China will never go hegemony.

What? That doesn't make sense lol.

China is a great trade partner, but that doesn't have any context in what we are talking about.

Why do you trade with someone who is not TRUSTWORTHY ???;)

Double standards ??

Tell me what USA buys from Australia ? Kangaroos ?

If you are a Patriotic Australian you should think for what is good for you ! & Stop thinking that China will ever Attack Australia or Anyone .

I am saying that because they are our BEST friends & they are not aggressors if they would have been they would have took Taiwan and Arnchal pardesh by Force years ago.

Many Australians are Sinophobic but what they do not realize is that it is China which is Running their Economy .

Why do you trade with someone who is not TRUSTWORTHY ???;)

Double standards ??

Tell me what USA buys from Australia ? Kangaroos ?

If you are a Patriotic Australian you should think for what is good for you ! & Stop thinking that China will ever Attack Australia or Anyone .

I am saying that because they are our BEST friends & they are not aggressors if they would have been they would have took Taiwan and Arnchal pardesh by Force years ago.

Many Australians are Sinophobic but what they do not realize is that it is China which is Running their Economy .

another pakistani fanboy jumping for china,this is not 1962 and the country on their western border is not somalia,if china want a rematch for ap we r ready for it this time,i dont want to troll but this kind of statements heat me up

I think it's fair to use very bad language to very bad person. Besides, I do controlled myself from greeting to his grandma.

Thanks for your reminding anyway.

No, it's not fair to use such foul language. Am i using the same kind of language in response to you? NO.

Your posts have been reported.

another pakistani fanboy jumping for china,this is not 1962 and the country on their western border is not somalia,if china want a rematch for ap we r ready for it this time,i dont want to troll but this kind of statements heat me up

Have a CHILLED glass of water and Chilax !

You are not the only one with heat here ;)

:china:

Back
Top Bottom