What's new

China says citizens arrested in India were tourists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@speeder
They were arrested near border not in Delhi,they crossed border illegally,without any passport or visa...

If indians are there in Bejing then it's legal and are been given visas to teach hindi..

If u wanna do like that,then there are lots and lost of Chinese in kolkatta....:lol:

But don't worry we never think like that...

these chinese illegally entered India from Nepal ... were taking photographs of India military establishments on border ....

An Indian Pan Card was found from them(A PAN card is issued with so much delay in india was found so they are not tourists) ... 3 Chinese arrested in India are tourists not spies: China - The Times of India

so they are spies .... and shud be dealt with LAW of india ...

we dont **** care whether this makes chinese ppl angry or thr authoritarian govt angry ....

Spies should be dealt like spies ...

and tourist should be welcomed with bottom of our hearts ...

A made-up crime to punish China for supporting the struggling Kashmiris.

A made-up crime to punish China for supporting the struggling Kashmiris.
how dis small incident will change any anti india policy in beijing ??? haha

anyway India wont give an inch of its territory in kashmir ... even if whole planet goes against us...

All these excuses are India's attempt to "break even" on that seperate visa stamp policy China launched, using innocent Chinese civilian tourists as a target. :hitwall:

NO MORE DIRTY LIES! :angry:

TO show this "shining" India where it belongs, Chinese govenment should round up several dozen Hindi-speaking subjects in Beijing, charging them of "suspicious behaviours with an obvious attempt to disrupt harmonous imagine of the Chinese capital, therefore forming a present and clear threat to Chinese National Tourism Industry "! :mps: :angry:

The urgent thing is to get our pepole back,I hope the three pepole learned enogh from this artificial inciddent.

People, stop complaining. India had every right to arrest the people who were committing a crime.

The truth is, the Indian officials have their reasons to arrest the people. These people may have committed crimes, offenses, and may have broke the law. India, being a democracy, does not detain people for no reason. In this case, I'm pretty sure Indian officials have legitimate reasons to arrest the people and has every right to do so. It's their country, it's their rules.

If it was China, we would've done the same.

Laws apply to everyone. Their society, their rules. Break the rules and pay the price.

these chinese illegally entered India from Nepal ... were taking photographs of India military establishments on border ....

An Indian Pan Card was found from them(A PAN card is issued with so much delay in india was found so they are not tourists) ... 3 Chinese arrested in India are tourists not spies: China - The Times of India

so they are spies .... and shud be dealt with LAW of india ...

we dont **** care whether this makes chinese ppl angry or thr authoritarian govt angry ....

Spies should be dealt like spies ...
and tourist should be welcomed with bottom of our hearts ...

I will demand a personal apology from you after they are proved to be innocent tourists, unless you get banned before that.

What should Indian authorities do, If found 3 chinese taking photographs of Indian Strategic Installations , Which they claim Un Knowingly trespassed from Nepal to India without Proper Documents and an Indian Pan Card In there Pockets???

So what were they??? Angels Dropping from Heaven??

I will demand a personal apology from you after they are proved to be innocent tourists, unless you get banned before that.

Why? If the Chinese soldiers seen some Indians crossing into Tibet and take some pics of military posts, what would the Chinese soldiers do? Nothing?

If they have the documents then its not a big deal. How ever if they dont have its a big deal.

Why? If the Chinese soldiers seen some Indians crossing into Tibet and take some pics of military posts, what would the Chinese soldiers do? Nothing?

If they have the documents then its not a big deal. How ever if they dont have its a big deal.

Read my post again, I was replying to the bold part which accuses them of spying.

We understand that they were arrested for failing to take document with them while entering into Indian soil. No one here is questioning the legitimacy of that arrest. All we are asking for is respecting the reputation of those 3 Chinese by not willfully accusing them of spying before giving any evidence.

I want to emphasise it one more time, I am not questioning the legitimacy of the arrest, India is entitled to arrest people who enter into India illegally. If anyone attempts to pervert my words again, please refrain youself from replying my post.

People, stop complaining. India had every right to arrest the people who were committing a crime.

The truth is, the Indian officials have their reasons to arrest the people. These people may have committed crimes, offenses, and may have broke the law. India, being a democracy, does not detain people for no reason. In this case, I'm pretty sure Indian officials have legitimate reasons to arrest the people and has every right to do so. It's their country, it's their rules.

If it was China, we would've done the same.

Laws apply to everyone. Their society, their rules. Break the rules and pay the price.

I am complaining about Indians making a serious but baseless accusation without providing any evidence.

If it was China, we wouldn't call them spies before they are proved to be.

We are arguing if those three Chinese should be treated as spies, not if they should be arrested.

If you can't even figure out what we are talking about, why the hell are you commenting on this thread?

They would do nothing because we know the Indian military can't beat us even if we emailed them our complete battle plans.

If u wanna do like that,then there are lots and lost of Chinese in kolkatta....:lol:

But don't worry we never think like that...

WTF...

Don't you know about the mass deportations of "ethnic Chinese"... that occurred in India after 1962?

I am complaining about Indians making a serious but baseless accusation without providing any evidence.

If it was China, we wouldn't call them spies before they are proved to be.

We are arguing if those three Chinese should be treated as spies, not if they should be arrested.

If you can't even figure out what we are talking about, why the hell are you commenting on this thread?

You have to get used to Indian media..:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom