What's new

China says 2 pilots died in aircraft carrier tests

Definitely it is more dangerous particularly landing.

The links are not sufficient. Chinese trolls will still deny. They will deny even the picture is posted.

Why don't you provide the link to the original Xinhua report since you have zero trust in Chinese members here?

Go ahead and be a good boy。:D

Definitely it is more dangerous particularly landing.

The links are not sufficient. Chinese trolls will still deny. They will deny even the picture is posted.
Could you please provide the links come from Xinhua News Agency that the above news all quoted coz I can't find it.

Thanks.

Where is the link to the Xinhua report on which the above article is based?

Is it this:

习近平签命令 授歼-15试飞员荣誉称号-新华网

If yes,then whoever wrote the ABC news story made a complete fool of himself,for the two pilots who died had nothing to do with the carrier programme。They were just 2 members of the test flight group which are tasked to test-fly all sorts of aircrafts for AVIC and the PLAAF.

Last edited:
Why don't you provide the link to the original Xinhua report since you have zero trust in Chinese members here?

Go ahead and be a good boy。:D

Because I have not posted the original news nor I have any interest whether your plane crashes or not. I know very well the quality of J 15. Your scientist has already exposed it. I just wanted to wish RIP which i did.

It is utterly none sense to ask for a link from one particular news agency.

The following is the original Chinese text:

命令指出,长期以来,该大队坚持以发展民族航空事业和建设强大空中力量为使命,教育引导试飞员把个人理想融入强军实践,官兵始终保持了旺盛斗志;积极探索理论、参与设计、试验飞行,圆满完成各项试验试飞任务,填补我国航空领域13项空白;自觉抵制诱惑、坦然面对生死,多次挑战装备和生理极限,有2名同志献出生命。特别是为圆满完成歼-15飞机在辽宁舰上成功实施阻拦着舰和滑跃起飞任务做出重大贡献。

You should ask this to News agency that publish this article not me.

I have posted the Chinese text in Post #39.

The News Agency completely messed up in its interpretation of the original content.

Hence no discussion of the "story" on Chinese websites whatsoever.

Because I have not posted the original news nor I have any interest whether your plane crashes or not. I know very well the quality of J 15. Your scientist has already exposed it. I just wanted to wish RIP which i did.

It is utterly none sense to ask for a link from one particular news agency.

You should shut up till the "story" is verified and confirmed.

I have done so for you:the ABC News report is complete hogwash。:rofl:

Last edited:
I don't believe this nonsense story.

I want actual video and confirmation from the PLA :coffee:

Will it only be sufficent??? or that video will require an authenticity check in Beidou2020, or cirr laboratory?

I have posted the Chinese text in Post #39.

The News Agency completely messed up in its interpretation of the original content.

Hence no discussion of the "story" on Chinese websites whatsoever.

You should shut up till the "story" is verified and confirmed.

I have done so for you:the ABC News report is complete hogwash。:rofl:

Why don't you shut up. this sort of news can not popup out of vacuum.

An awards ceremony that has given commendation to

1. A PLAAF test pilot squadron.
2. A PLANAF pilot that landed first on the carrier.

The 2 sacrificed pilot were referred in the first. Therefore the sacrificed pilots are member of that test squadron.

Traditionally new aircraft, including J-15 or any other new aircraft, would be tested by the PLAAF test squadron during their initial development.

The commended squadron also happen to be the squadron that pioneer the carrier landing test. Well, because it has never been done before, and PLAAF test squadron would be the most suitable squadron available. The commended PLANAF pilot that landed first in aircraft carrier is also member of this PLAAF test squadron, which was transferred from PLAAF to PLANAF to serve on the aircraft carrier because he and his colleagues are the only carrier certified pilots available.

Therefore all that has been done by this particular squadron, including testing of the new J15 during development, landing on aircraft carrier and the sacrifice of the 2 pilots were all mentioned in the commendation.

And somehow somebody running with wild imagination, infer that the 2 pilot has an accident testing J15? or maybe even during landing in aircraft carrier? The original commendation report only said 2 member of that test squadron were sacrificed.

Will it only be sufficent??? or that video will require an authenticity check in Beidou2020, or cirr laboratory?

Why don't you shut up. this sort of news can not popup out of vacuum.

I have provided the link to the original report by Xinhua。

You should study Chinese and have your own understanding of the “story”,not basing your judgement on 2nd hand interpretation which in this case is totally and utterly wrong。:D

An awards ceremony that has given commendation to

1. A PLAAF test pilot squadron.
2. A PLANAF pilot that landed first on the carrier.

The 2 sacrificed pilot were referred in the first. Therefore the sacrificed pilots are member of that test squadron.

Traditionally new aircraft, including J-15 or any other new aircraft, would be tested by the PLAAF test squadron during their initial development.

The commended squadron also happen to be the squadron that pioneer the carrier landing test. Well, because it has never been done before, and PLAAF test squadron would be the most suitable squadron available. The commended PLANAF pilot that landed first in aircraft carrier is also member of this PLAAF test squadron, which was transferred from PLAAF to PLANAF to serve on the aircraft carrier because he and his colleagues are the only carrier certified pilots available.

Therefore all that has been done by this particular squadron, including testing of the new J15 during development, landing on aircraft carrier and the sacrifice of the 2 pilots were all mentioned in the commendation.

And somehow somebody running with wild imagination, infer that the 2 pilot has an accident testing J15? or maybe even during landing in aircraft carrier? The original commendation report only said 2 member of that test squadron were sacrificed.

These wild-eyed goose chasing foreigners need to brush up their command of Chinese。:D

I have provided the link to the original report by Xinhua。

You should study Chinese and have your own understanding of the “story”,not basing your judgement on 2nd hand interpretation which in this case is totally and utterly wrong。:D

These wild-eyed goose chasing foreigners need to brush up their command of Chinese。:D

Read above post of your countryman.

The original commendation report only said 2 member of that test squadron were sacrificed.

Read above post of your countryman.

My fellow countryman has confirmed what I have been saying to you all this while。:enjoy:

From what we can gather from the report,the two pilot could have been killed 10,、20 or 30 years ago while test flying(or not test-flying)any kind of aircraft。

Indeed the 2 could have died in a road accident or under any other cause of death for all we know。

Back
Top Bottom