What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Thanks for proving me right, and confirming your poor intellect :omghaha:

The book clearly indicates that passage came from American Tong menghui newspaper, called, Young China Morning Paper.
imagez2.png

Last edited:
Sun Yat-sen (孫逸仙) is right, he is educated Chinese. Manchurian were invaders, invaded and ruled China. He is considered as father of new China, but his followers KMT and CPC didn't do what he said.

Mao annexed East Turkistan 1950 and Tibet 1953.

On topic : will China is going collapse like Roma imperial ?

Another lie from EastSea on annexation-

The Second East Turkestan Republic was a Soviet puppet state and only consisted of 3 districts in Northern Xinjiang, all of the religious Uyghurs in the Tarim Basin oases (Southern Xinjiang) opposed them for being Soviet puppets and pro-Russians, so they stated in the Republic of China.

The majority of Xinjiang was in the Republic of China's control. It was Republic of China General Tao Zhiyue who surrendered Xinjiang to the People's Republic of China in 1949.

Second East Turkestan Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rebiya Kadeer admits that the separatists took Soviet aid, and that the Uyghurs in her area (Northern Xinjiang) thought Russia was their friend and even had a "superior culture".

TITLE Dragon Fighter: One Woman's Epic Struggle for Peace with China

AUTHOR: Rebiya Kadeer

Kales Press 2009

PAGE 9

"In order to help fulfill his dream of an independent Uyghur nation, my father reached for his gun....In July 1944, the Uyghurs... called for an independent republic...our leaders conducted meetings with the Chinese Central Government under Chiang Kai Shek while also secretly receiving weapons and counsel from the Soviet Union."

PAGE 13

"In one county capital, there was even a Russian elementary school and a Russian consulate ... Some of our countrymen even believed that they had a more advanced culture than we did and sent their children to the Russian school.....We had many friends who were Russian nationals. My father even spoke Russian to the wolf-like dogs he had bought from Russians."

Second East Turkestan Republic is in red, the majority of Xinjiang was not under their control.

Second_ETR_in_China.svg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom