What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Thanks for your explaination, very detail. I think Hinduism is quite stupid, everyone can see its backward, but it's rather isolated. Hinduism doesn't encourage foreigners to join. The real threat is Islamic.
well, you may begin to hate me after I tell you this story:

a Chinese source says when Vietnam successfully conducted the westward military campaign, Dai Viet considered moving the army southward to conquer Malacca sultanate. China had good relationship with Malacca and backed the sultanate, a center of Islam at that time. To eliminate Chinese threat in the north, in parallel Vietnam planned with a naval fleet of 3,000 vessels to invade the Hainan island.

But the Chinese noticed the planned invasion, forcing Vietnam to scrap the plan.

if Vietnam conquered Malacca, Islam would be droven out of SE Asian mainland.

well, you may begin to hate me after I tell you this story:

a Chinese source says when Vietnam successfully conducted the westward military campaign, Dai Viet considered moving the army southward to conquer Malacca sultanate. China had good relationship with Malacca and backed the sultanate, a center of Islam at that time. To eliminate Chinese threat in the north, in parallel Vietnam planned with a naval fleet of 3,000 vessels to invade the Hainan island.

But the Chinese noticed the planned invasion, forcing Vietnam to scrap the plan.

if Vietnam conquered Malacca, Islam would be droven out of SE Asian mainland.

A question here, I don't understand when China had a good relation with Malacca at that time (which year?). OMG, was there a country?

Also, you should understand, each country does the best for its own interest, you are, we are. At least Vietnam has direct treat to China's border, while Malacca not. A strong Vietnam is a threat to China, that's what we don't want to see. Who can guarantee you don't send troops to China after you finished your own backyard clean? So, objectively, Vietnam did stop the spread of stupid Hindusim and could have stopped dangerous Islam.

A question here, I don't understand when China had a good relation with Malacca at that time (which year?). OMG, was there a country?

Also, you should understand, each country does the best for its own interest, you are, we are. At least Vietnam has direct treat to China's border, while Malacca not. A strong Vietnam is a threat to China, that's what we don't want to see. Who can guarantee you don't send troops to China after you finished your own backyard clean? So, objectively, Vietnam did stop the spread of stupid Hindusim and could have stopped dangerous Islam.
Chinese source:

Wan Sitong - "Ming shi"

"In the seventeenth year of Chenghua (1481), Laowo (Lan Sang) [sent envoys to the Ming court] for emergency help. The Ministry of War memorialized: ´Annam (Vietnam) annexed Champa in the east, took Laowo on the west, dilapidated Babai (Lan Na), issued a false edict to the Cheli (Sipsong Panna) Pacification Commission, killed the envoys of Melaka.

[We] heard that its country will send three thousand warships to attack the Hainan [island].

from wiki:

Shih-shan Henry Tsai (1996). The eunuchs in the Ming dynasty. SUNY Press. p. 15. ISBN 0-7914-2687-4. Retrieved 2010-06-28.

The Chinese government sent a censor Ch'en Chun to Champa in 1474 to install the Champa King, but he discovered Vietnamese soldiers had taken over Champa and were blocking his entry. He proceeded to Malacca instead and its ruler sent back tribute to China.[5] Malacca sent envoys to China again in 1481 to inform the Chinese that while going back to Malacca in 1469 from a trip to China, the Vietnamese attacked them, castrating the young and enslaving them.

The Malaccans reported that Vietnam was in control of Champa and also that the Vietnamese sought to conquer Malacca, but the Malaccans did not fight back due to lack of permission from the Chinese to engage in war. The Chinese Emperor scolded them, ordering the Malaccans to strike back with violent force if the Vietnamese attacked.[6][7]

Last edited:
It is funny thing in History of China, Chinese people are brainwashed that Mongolian and Manchurian adopted in to Chinese culture then there were two from foreigner invader became legitimized Chinese Dynasty.

You have to know is that when Mongolian invaded in to China land, they were both Nomad people were living in North Asia, they were foreigners when they conquered your land and people, taken control on China Country with force.

With limited population from Nomad people Mongolian and Manchurian have been applied a primitive policy "using Han Chinese to rule Han Chinese" or "using Han culture to enslaving Han Chinese" It was very effectiveness.. The Han Chinese served in the Yuan and Qing Kingdom court were Han Jian, defectors or traitors, no more.

Shut up you goddamn 逆賊:

[元史] 列傳第二十七 鐵木兒塔識

鐵木兒塔識曰:「刺探在敵國固有之,今六合一家,何以刺探為?設果有之,正可令睹中國之盛,歸告其主,使知向化。」

[History of Yuan]
鐵木兒塔識 (son of Toqto'a): "Such action of spying on your enemy state is no double expected, but since the world is now a united family, why would they even do such thing? Even if they are really spying on us, let them be. They will see how great China 中國 is and report it to their king and let him obey (us)."

[Nerchinsk Treaty]
「...將流入黑龍江之額爾古納河為界。河之南岸、屬於中國。河之北岸、屬於鄂羅斯。」
"Argun river will be set as the border (between the two countries). The land from the south of the river belongs to China; the land from the north of the river belongs to Russia."

「...(逆賊)不知本朝之為滿洲,猶中國之有籍貫。」
"(traitors) are so foolish that they don't even understand that Manchu is a part of China."
--Yongzheng, emperor of Qing Dynasty.

It is funny thing in History of China, Chinese people are brainwashed that Mongolian and Manchurian adopted in to Chinese culture then there were two from foreigner invader became legitimized Chinese Dynasty.

You have to know is that when Mongolian invaded in to China land, they were both Nomad people were living in North Asia, they were foreigners when they conquered your land and people, taken control on China Country with force.

With limited population from Nomad people Mongolian and Manchurian have been applied a primitive policy "using Han Chinese to rule Han Chinese" or "using Han culture to enslaving Han Chinese" It was very effectiveness.. The Han Chinese served in the Yuan and Qing Kingdom court were Han Jian, defectors or traitors, no more.
How much more crap are you going to spew?

The Yuan and Qing adopted Chinese ways of governing,used Hanzi etc,Mongols may have been nomads but I called you out on your blatant lie that Manchus were nomads.

You repeat your Han Chinese are slaves propaganda when Manchus had bondservants and Han Chinese could own Mongol slaves if they wished.

Han Jian is a term for Han Chinese that assimilated into the Miao society and rebelled with them against Qing authority,who are you to criticize my ancestors for being traitors when Ming had already fell hundreds of years before?

How much more crap are you going to spew?

The Yuan and Qing adopted Chinese ways of governing,used Hanzi etc,Mongols may have been nomads but I called you out on your blatant lie that Manchus were nomads.

You repeat your Han Chinese are slaves propaganda when Manchus had bondservants and Han Chinese could own Mongol slaves if they wished.

Han Jian is a term for Han Chinese that assimilated into the Miao society and rebelled with them against Qing authority,who are you to criticize my ancestors for being traitors when Ming had already fell hundreds of years before?

GrandHistorian, by now you must realize these people freely lie and distort history just to troll, they are not here for proper discussion. As such, you cannot take them seriously, and be too honest when refuting them, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I will be nice for Japan to conquer China during WW2, and create a "Yamato Dynasty" 日朝. A few years later, Japanese will claim they are "Chinese."

China is a country where she can expand by getting conquered by enemies.

China should spread her legs wide.

When enemies conquer China, even if they hate the useless and coward China man, they would get horney seeing China women. Chinese women are big conquerer even conquering white man today. Look at Wendy Deng...etc.

Then these women will brought up their sons as Chinese. This is how Mongolia and Manchuria become China land. Its best to send in millions of Chinese women and let them sleep with enemies, producing mestizo.These mestizo often align with China than others.

Unfortunately Chinese women recently turned traitor. In recent years, instead of bring up their Children as Chinese, most mix marriage of Chinese align themselves with others, especially white man or even Indian. Their children grew to hate China.

China must re-educate their women, and make them a formidable conquerer they use to be.
Patriotic Chinese indeed:suicide2:

Patriotic Chinese indeed:suicide2:

I am really a Chinese patriot, else I would not have read so many classical Chinese text. But I want to balance the mis-information of PRC here.

Many PRC mis-direct people by using selected facts.

I care most about TRUTH.

I am really a Chinese patriot, else I would not have read so many classical Chinese text. But I want to balance the mis-information of PRC here.

Many PRC mis-direct people by using selected facts.

I care most about TRUTH.
You don't speak the truth you just spout your own opinions and troll other people.

Keep on deluding yourself that Fujianese are Sinicized Malays and that Northern Chinese are bastard nomadic ethnics.

Chinese women are materialistic, calculative and selfish. In USA she would rather pick a black man for their larger dick. USA Chinese always cry out loud that "why our women dont love us"?

Meh I don't think only chinese women are like this.

Chinese women are materialistic, calculative and selfish. In USA she would rather pick a black man for their larger dick. USA Chinese always cry out loud that "why our women dont love us"?

saw a documentary following the pattern of investigative journalism. nick broomfield's "sex: my british job" released last year. an eye opening.

I will be nice for Japan to conquer China during WW2, and create a "Yamato Dynasty" 日朝. A few years later, Japanese will claim they are "Chinese."

China is a country where she can expand by getting conquered by enemies.

China should spread her legs wide.

When enemies conquer China, even if they hate the useless and coward China man, they would get horney seeing China women. Chinese women are big conquerer even conquering white man today. Look at Wendy Deng...etc.

Then these women will brought up their sons as Chinese. This is how Mongolia and Manchuria become China land. Its best to send in millions of Chinese women and let them sleep with enemies, producing mestizo.These mestizo often align with China than others.

Unfortunately Chinese women recently turned traitor. In recent years, instead of bring up their Children as Chinese, most mix marriage of Chinese align themselves with others, especially white man or even Indian. Their children grew to hate China.

China must re-educate their women, and make them a formidable conquerer they use to be.

"women are the axis round which everything revolves" -- quoted from Анна Каренина

Shut up you goddamn 逆賊:

[元史] 列傳第二十七 鐵木兒塔識

鐵木兒塔識曰:「刺探在敵國固有之,今六合一家,何以刺探為?設果有之,正可令睹中國之盛,歸告其主,使知向化。」

[History of Yuan]
鐵木兒塔識 (son of Toqto'a): "Such action of spying on your enemy state is no double expected, but since the world is now a united family, why would they even do such thing? Even if they are really spying on us, let them be. They will see how great China 中國 is and report it to their king and let him obey (us)."

[Nerchinsk Treaty]
「...將流入黑龍江之額爾古納河為界。河之南岸、屬於中國。河之北岸、屬於鄂羅斯。」
"Argun river will be set as the border (between the two countries). The land from the south of the river belongs to China; the land from the north of the river belongs to Russia."

「...(逆賊)不知本朝之為滿洲,猶中國之有籍貫。」
"(traitors) are so foolish that they don't even understand that Manchu is a part of China."
--Yongzheng, emperor of Qing Dynasty.

More can be found in this source on the topic of Qing being China.

https://webspace.utexas.edu/hl4958/perspectives/Zhao - reinventing china.pdf

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom