What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

You misunderstood here.
I said that Manchurian were in original from Nomad tribe or Nomadic tribe, not Normandy.
I quoted for you from Wiki:

Manchuria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its not related to Mormandy:

Normandy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what? I understand English may not be your strong suit so I won't go there.

Here's what I meant, yes Qing was at one point nomadic, but at the time of conquest, the Qing was an effective empire, it had already subjugated Mongolia, in fact the seal used for coronation was the one used by Gangis Khan. Korea also subjugated.

By the time of conquest nationalism didn't really exist, and thus the feelings were more for the old dynasty rather than one people.

Qing was a farmer and industry based society, they have towns, and cities.

With the French comment, France, came from the name Franks, Franks were Germanic people that conquered Gaul, from the Romans. Gaul was the land today known as France and parts of Germany low countries, and parts of Spain.

So everyone was conquered by someone else at one point or another.

Nomad tribes ruled France, Italy, England, and Germany too, so what? You know how France got its name? The past is the past.

Also Qing was not a Nomad, it's a small empire.

I think the word " Nomad " use to refer to North Asia, not for Europa. You could use the word Norman or Normand for Europa history, this word is originally from the word for "northman" in English or Scandinavian language. It should be more clear for me. So why I made may comment about that.

Last edited:
Kid,

Wu Yue, Min Yue, Nan Yue ... were no Han. In the history of China, there were independent states.
Hehe, old "expert" on "history".
You should take care how much independent states had in your land now in the history, igonrant and self-rightous moron, can't understand why have such stupid, condemning USA and China!

You should take care how much independent states had in your land now in the history, igonrant and self-rightous moron, can't understand why have such stupid, condemning USA and China!

Our Viet friends here are also a bunch of "anthropology experts".

According to them, all beautiful Chinese are the descendants of the sinicized Baiyue, while all ugly Chinese are the pure Huaxia.

According to them, all beautiful Chinese are the descendants of the sinicized Baiyue, while all ugly Chinese are the pure Huaxia.
They do not know their history, how could know and uderstand ours! these arrogant and self-rightous vietnamese like clown, in the daydream of so-called indochina empire.

I think the word " Nomad " use to refer to North Asia, not for Europa. You could use the word Norman or Normand for Europa history, this word is originally from the word for "northman" in English or Scandinavian language. It should be more clear for me. So why I made may comment about that.

Yea don't think, know.

the word Nomad is from greek. It refers to a type of people, not necessarily where. No connection to Normandy or norsemen.

Norseman are not nomads, not necessarily. They have kings and such and they farm. They stay in one place, but they pillage.

When talking European nomads, you are talking, the magyars, the early germans, even some Gaelic tribes, and Spanish tribes.

Due to land scape it is rarely practiced, neither is it in China. But it does happen.

Yea don't think, know.

the word Nomad is from greek. It refers to a type of people, not necessarily where. No connection to Normandy or norsemen.

Norseman are not nomads, not necessarily. They have kings and such and they farm. They stay in one place, but they pillage.

When talking European nomads, you are talking, the magyars, the early germans, even some Gaelic tribes, and Spanish tribes.

Due to land scape it is rarely practiced, neither is it in China. But it does happen.

You didn't read a Wiki, a link I posted for you. I copy here for you again what wiki said:

"Normandy (French: Normandie, pronounced [nɔʁ.mɑ̃.di], Norman: Nourmaundie, from Old FrenchNormanz, plural of Normand, originally from the word for "northman" in several Scandinavian languages)[1] is a geographical region of France corresponding to the former Duchy of Normandy."

"Manchuria was the homeland of several nomadic tribes, including the Manchu, Ulchs and Hezhen. Various ethnic groups and their respective kingdoms, including the Sushen, Donghu, Xianbei, Wuhuan, Mohe, Khitan and Jurchens have risen to power in Manchuria".

You made a mistake when you said that : "the magyars, the early germans," There is two different ethnic group from ancient time, speaking different language and become two different Nation now.

Note that: en beszelek Magyarul.

both USA and Chinese were kicked ***, ran back to US and China.

As human being you lost your true identity Wu Yue and became fake Han Chinese.

They do not know their history, how could know and uderstand ours! these arrogant and self-rightous vietnamese like clown, in the daydream of so-called indochina empire.

Indochina was land of Annam Empire before France Colonial attacked us. There is not dream, it was part of our history territory, kid.

You didn't read a Wiki, a link I posted for you. I copy here for you again what wiki said:

"Normandy (French: Normandie, pronounced [nɔʁ.mɑ̃.di], Norman: Nourmaundie, from Old FrenchNormanz, plural of Normand, originally from the word for "northman" in several Scandinavian languages)[1] is a geographical region of France corresponding to the former Duchy of Normandy."

"Manchuria was the homeland of several nomadic tribes, including the Manchu, Ulchs and Hezhen. Various ethnic groups and their respective kingdoms, including the Sushen, Donghu, Xianbei, Wuhuan, Mohe, Khitan and Jurchens have risen to power in Manchuria".

You made a mistake when you said that : "the magyars, the early germans," There is two different ethnic group from ancient time, speaking different language and become two different Nation now.

Note that: en beszelek Magyarul.

you seem to think I said Manchus are normandy? That doesn't even make sense. Normandy is a place. I said Magyars and Germans are early nomads, NOMADS. not Normandy.

I said they are not a nomad any more.

According to dictionary.

Nomad
a member of a people having no permanent abode, and who travel from place to place to find fresh pasture for their livestock.

It's ok, I think English is not your first language, and it may not even be your second, so misunderstandings happen.

both USA and Chinese were kicked ***, ran back to US and China.

As human being you lost your true identity Wu Yue and became fake Han Chinese.

Indochina was land of Annam Empire before France Colonial attacked us. There is not dream, it was part of our history territory, kid.
Hehe, your history knowledge and understanding on it so suck, like your impotent soldiers, ignorant Vietnamese!:coffee:

you seem to think I said Manchus are normandy? That doesn't even make sense. Normandy is a place. I said Magyars and Germans are early nomads, NOMADS. not Normandy.

I said they are not a nomad any more.

According to dictionary.

Nomad
a member of a people having no permanent abode, and who travel from place to place to find fresh pasture for their livestock.

It's ok, I think English is not your first language, and it may not even be your second, so misunderstandings happen.

Hey,

what is this "the magyars, the early germans," then now you it changed to " I said Magyars and Germans are early nomads"
What is missing here in your first statement to got same meaning to second ? OK. English is your first language, Chinese should be your second language.

Hehe, your history knowledge and understanding on it so suck, like your impotent soldiers, ignorant Vietnamese!:coffee:

What kind of ignorant, impotent Chinese soldiers and polices in China let terrerosts burnt Tainanmen Square and killed many innocent Chinese in XinJiang and Guangxi ? :haha:

Last edited:
EastSea just repeats the same crap over and over again until someone will believe in his nationalistic rhetoric.

If you even bother to read historical sources you would see that Manchus are not nomadic and lived out sedentary lifestyles.

Its not crap, bro. It stated by Wiki. I copy and past here for you.

Manchuria was the homeland of several nomadic tribes, including the Manchu, Ulchs and Hezhen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom