What's new

China renames a river because it sounds Arabic

It is not how powerful the Muslim is..... it is how powerful our Lord is. You will face Him one day and you will be completely helpless before him... even as you are now and how you are completely within His power. You will see for yourself when the time comes.

There is no such thing as judgement. This is a cosmic experience and its the 1st stage.

Your version of God is created by your sub conscious and influenced by your doctrine. You seem like an aggressive angry person so naturally your diety will share these characteristics. Thats why you think nearly everyone is doomed.

This reality is a training ground to understand morality, consciousness and manipulation of matter. Ita a sandbox and we are the conscious toddlers.

Last edited:
Fear of death is also required for a balanced life.

What you call a balanced life sounds like cowardice. You're free to be a kaffir but I don't care about your kaffir ideas. You don't understand the real nature of life and what you describe sounds like being a coward. It's not shocking that someone would be a coward but I'm surprised one would be so open about it.

This is yet another reason you can't win against Islam. Islam produces an individual who is beyond the fear of death. Meanwhile the opposition is cowardly. You display a thinking which is of weakness and it must produce a life which is of weakness. Such an existence is a weird state where you're not really dead but you're not really alive.

Last edited:
You are incorrigible. So bloody closed to other ideas. I said it depends upon SITUATION whether fearing death is sane or insane. Do you go to office using a car or by jumping from rooftops? Is that fear of death a cowardice? Stone heads like you are reason why the Islamic world is in STATE OF DECAY.

Maybe you are closed to other ideas. I don't see you bearing witness that there is no deity worthy of worship but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

I could just as easily say you are closed to other ideas.

When the militant atheists try to push atheistic nonsense on me and I stick with my own way of thinking, they say I'm "closed to other ideas". This is just a code-word of saying I refuse to adopt their ideas. If you don't adopt my ideas, I could just as easily make the same accusation.

However, I'm not trying to push any ideas on you and I don't expect you to adopt my thinking- I merely express my point of view.

Furthermore, according to your premises there cannot be objective values so even though you appeal to what you imply to be objective values (such as ideas regarding a "balanced life"), this is a contradiction of your premises. Honestly, the only really consistent atheism is that of postmodernism where they are honest enough to admit that atheism (if true) precludes the existence of objective values.

The fact that atheists (except the postmodernist sect... but then even they try to assert their doctrine as dogma) still try to assert objective values and even make up artificial religions like Marxism, liberalism and the SJW sect is only further evidence for Islam, as it illustrates the inherent religiosity of innate human nature.

It is not how powerful the Muslim is..... it is how powerful our Lord is. You will face Him one day and you will be completely helpless before him... even as you are now and how you are completely within His power. You will see for yourself when the time comes.
If you believe it before you try , you will repent it before you die..

Back
Top Bottom