What's new

China Releases the Original Galwan Chinese Indian Clash Video

Well, you have a point. Reading Indians reactions on social medias including PDF since Chinese released the video, I do get a sense they are bunch of shameless, irrational, excuse rich hopeless people. They don't have a mentality of a normal society, let alone a super power. They can't deny the facts so they attacked the video as "edited, commie propoganda", and be happy with it.

They are ready anytime to find a reason to party in their family's funeral. Hopeless!

I do think that part of it is an act. They don't want to look "weak" in front of the Chinese and Pakistanis. Deep inside, however, I think seeds of doubt have been sown.

I do think that part of it is an act. They don't want to look "weak" in front of the Chinese and Pakistanis. Deep inside, however, I think seeds of doubt have been sown.

I don't think so. This people is not known to be introspective, that's why they are where they are. They simply lack this ability as a whole.

Indian public is making the same mistakes that led to their humiliating defeat in 1962.

Well, you have a point. Reading Indians reactions on social medias including PDF since Chinese released the video, I do get a sense they are bunch of shameless, irrational, excuse rich hopeless people. They don't have a mentality of a normal society, let alone a super power. They can't deny the facts so they attacked the video as "edited, commie propoganda", and be happy with it.

They are ready anytime to find a reason to party in their family's funeral. Hopeless!

Is the video not an “edited” commie propaganda?:disagree:

Except for CCP sheeple and your frustrated iron brothers who is accepting the video at face value?

India Govt, Indian Media and Indian Army - Epicenter of fake news, false information and fake victories ... habitual liars ..... badly exposed...

Except for CCP sheeple and your frustrated iron brothers who is accepting the video at face value?

At least we know 3 things for sure: India started the fight (so you have been lied to, like Col Babu ambushed) ; 20 Indian soldiers died (India sustained heavy loss); the place that IA transgressed is in the hand of China as of now ( IA failed the mission it started out for).

Chinese video is "edited commie propoganda" or not is not important. What's important is the video displayed that Indian gov and media lied.

Last edited:
India Govt, Indian Media and Indian Army - Epicenter of fake news, false information and fake victories ... habitual liars ..... badly exposed...

Even they are silent this time.

Not sure that I am the frustrated one. You are the ones who can't back anything up with actual video and photographic proof and had to ask third party sources to get casualty numbers because your bravehearts were too busy fleeing and dying.

Where is the totally legit Indian video? Is it this one?

Even they are silent this time.

It is in India’s interest to not vitiate ongoing talks to de-escalate other friction points. Pragmatic move.

Not sure that I am the frustrated one. You are the ones who can't back anything up with actual video and photographic proof and had to ask third party sources to get casualty numbers because your bravehearts were too busy fleeing and dying.

Did you ever asked why China released video after 9 months? Why release now? Are you sure an edited video will tell you the whole story? will this China’s edited propaganda video change the narrative for them vis a vis India?

No India is not sharing any videos now. I don’t expect India leadership to share anything until the Chinese clowns pack their bags and move permanently to depth areas in other friction points.

IA has kicked PA teeth in equal measure as much they received. Why do you assume Indian braves won’t do the same to the Chinese?

I can only assume frustration only reason to support mindlessly an edited propaganda video.

Where is the totally legit Indian video? Is it this one?

Maybe it’s true, maybe not. We can laugh at it if it is pure Bollywood fantasy once out. Still then hold on to your panties.

Last edited:
It is in India’s interest to not vitiate ongoing talks to de-escalate other friction points. Pragmatic move.

Did you ever asked why China released video after 9 months? Why release now? Are you sure an edited video will tell you the whole story? will this China’s edited propaganda video change the narrative for them vis a vis India?

No India is sharing any videos now. I don’t expect India leadership to share anything until the Chinese clowns pack their bags and move permanently to depth areas in other friction points.

IA has kicked PA teeth in equal measure as much they received. Why do you assume Indian braves won’t do the same to the Chinese?

I can only assume frustration only reason to support mindlessly an edited propvideo.

Maybe it’s true, maybe not. We can laugh at it if it is pure Bollywood fantasy once out. Still then hold on to your panties.

Excuses excuses.

The footage shows a very different story from Indian account of the incident

Indian soldiers unarmed and caught by surprise in China clash, families say

lies in the news!

Imran The Fake Genocide Prophet peddled fake and false information from the UN Podium. What do you have to say about your turncoat PM. Where is the fuckig genocide in India.. je cannot see anythinh in China though.
China took 9 months to accept the death of their soldiers. Which country does this?.
They came out with their hugely edited video as USA and Russia supported indian version that 45 soldiers were killed by IA.

You want India to show its version...you can wait for complete disengagement....right...if they can take 9 months to release, give India 9 months as well. Massive Slap on the way for xin ping PLA and their Cheer leaders in salwar.

Last edited:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Thanks for your detailed reply analyst. Let no body stop you from building the brilliant imaginary monuments of Chinese overlords.

Let them be, slavery in ingrained deep into their consciousness. Worshipping Central Asian invaders, british, till very recently America and now China. They have this ingrained need to have and worship some overlords, makes them feel better, this thread is an example full of it

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Let them be, slavery in ingrained deep into their consciousness. Worshipping Central Asian invaders, british, till very recently America and now China. They have this ingrained need to have and worship some overlords, makes them feel better, this thread is an example full of it

The funny thing is, after being a bitch whore of America since their independence , they call India , with its own independent policy, a slave of USA. .....They forgot India follows Chankaya's policy at that moment.

China got biggest slap in decades from Indian Army. They are going back and restoring things to pre April 2020 status....they are going back but India is an aggressor. Kya logic hai?

Kya logic hai?

Dozens of Hindus got thrown into a lake and drowned, India had to pretend a dozen battalions got wiped out in what was essentially a fistfight, and apparently this is a slap on China.
I'm not familiar with the logical process which leads you to that conclusion. Maybe it's because none of the people in this thread graduated out of your RSS shakha's class on Vedic logic. We didn't get to experience the intellect of whatever nanga Yogi Swamu Guru-Ji was teaching you. Maybe that's the problem here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom