What's new

China ready to sign friendship treaties with all neighbours: Xi Jinping

Strange isn't it? China creates a bank, the US dominance is over (even though the more nations that join it, the less control any one party will have over its operation and the more transparent the bank will be). China says it is willing to sign friendship treaties, the US alliance system is over... except that China already has friendship treaties with eight of its neighbors including one with Japan.

Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did this spell the end of the US in Japan or the US-Japanese alliance? Nope, and recent events have made our cooperation stronger, despite an existing friendship treaty,

World politics will march on as usual, irrespective of the views of people on the internet. In Europe, despite the talk about Europeans and the AIIB, The US alliance system is getting stronger thanks to Russian belligerence. In the Asia-Pacific we are making good with Vietnam and Myanmar, strengthening our cooperation with our traditional allies and being welcomed into the Philippines again, Malaysia too.

A new bank attracting our friends wont end our alliance system, it will dilute China's power over the bank (everyone likes money, not everyone like influence). A few friendship treaties wont end our alliance system, Japan can answer that for us.

Such hyperbole these days:disagree:.
Yeah it's strange, too bad the reality is China is getting more and more powerful.

The name Viet Nam created by Nguyen Binh Khiem ; 1491 – 1585.

This is the Vietnamese equivalent of the Nostradamus quatrains. It is suggestive, believed to predict future events, and very mysterious. This poem includes the line, "Vietnam is being created" (Vietnamese: Việt Nam khởi tổ xây nền),[3] an early use of the word "Vietnam".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_Bỉnh_Khiêm

LMAO ; is nothing but a separatist, even his name is Chinese, and Vietnam is a creation???:rofl: it was not more no less a direct inverted word to , you pathetic claim is making you even distance yourself from your ancestor.

Any neighbors like India or Vietnam who refuse our friendship, we will help our allies like Pakistan and Cambodia to destroy them!

Have you seen agreements for friendships,its all about trust my friend ,china has to throw away the maps to gain the trust of its neighbours.

Trust is mutual. It's China now express fristly the good gesture and actual actions. If in order to make friend, China has to make one-sided compromises, it's meaningless, especially about territory disputes.

Any neighbors like India or Vietnam who refuse our friendship, we will help our allies like Pakistan and Cambodia to destroy them!

Don't twist into trap. Your anger is meaningless.

how about scrapping the 9 dash line?
That will never happen! China's supreme national interests will always prevail. All this talk of good neighborly relation is a lot of hot air.

Refuse your friendship? When you come into my house uninvited and forcibly occupy my living room like you're doing in the South China Sea, what do you expect? Cookies? That's the most unfriendly act on your part.

That will never happen! China's supreme national interests will always prevail. All this talk of good neighborly relation is a lot of hot air.

Refuse your friendship? When you come into my house uninvited and forcibly occupy my living room like you're doing in the South China Sea, what do you expect? Cookies? That's the most unfriendly act on your part.

India was not victim. British empire expand India territory and territory disputes occur.

I think the agreements are proposed to the other parties indicating refrain from use of military means to settle differrences. The agreements should not contain any waiver of our sovereigny claims

Since when does India have a house in SCS?

images

Handpainted lacquered folding wood panel screen

India was not victim. British empire expand India territory and territory disputes occur.
Then go fight with the British! Someone had to draw the McMahon line. And God wasn't there to do it.

China has accepted the McMahon Line with Burma, but is refusing to accept it in the case of the Sino-Indian border! Why? Double standards is what China is always known for.

This is more like a coercion - be friends with us or we will punish you.

Then go fight with the British! Someone had to draw the McMahon line. And God wasn't there to do it.

It is not the Brits who are occupying our land now but the Indian government and people

China has accepted the McMahon Line with Burma, but is refusing to accept it in the case of the Sino-Indian border! Why? Double standards is what China is always known for.

Myanmar is not a subject in our agenda during negotiation with the Indians on the sovereignty of S Tibet
Why are you confusing the issue at hand between China and India?

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Paper Folding

Myanmar is not a subject in our agenda during negotiation with the Indians on the sovereignty of S Tibet
Why are you confusing the issue at hand between China and India?
You haven't answered my question and just trying to obfuscate the issue.

Back
Top Bottom