What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

Rate of climb is a bit questionable
x4j79jb.jpg
Do you believe it?
Z-10 has 2640 kg extra weight with weaker engine than T-129 ATAK but Z-10's service ceiling and rate of climb are much more than T-129...
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

its about airframe too maybe t129 has powerful engine but its airframe is weaker cannot sustain itself to higher altitude just like AH 1F cobra. I remember that the Rotor blades of t129 use weaker composites too.
Do you believe it?
Z-10 has 2640 kg extra weight with weaker engine than T-129 ATAK but Z-10's service ceiling and rate of climb are much more than T-129...
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

its about airframe too maybe t129 has powerful engine but its airframe is weaker cannot sustain itself to higher altitude just like AH 1F cobra. I remember that the Rotor blades of t129 use weaker composites too.
:)
Ok. There is another example: Apache...
-Apache' s engine has %50 more power,
-Z-10 is heavier aprx 400 kg than Apache,
But,
Z-10 has more speed, %90 more range, same service seiling and aprx %20more rate of climb...
Don't you have any idea that Chinese may lie...

Last edited:
:)
Ok. There is another example: Apache...
-Apache' s engine has %50 more power,
-Z-10 is heavier aprx 400 kg than Apache,
But,
Z-10 has more speed, %90 more range, same service seiling and aprx %20more rate of climb...
Don't you have any idea that Chinese may lie...
No, we are not lying.
According to a student from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, we have developed a new composite material rotor that can greatly improve rotor solidity. In fact, the rotor had even broken the main rotor shaft in a bench test, because the rotor is far more powerful than the design index and the rotor designer even couldn't believe it and didn't inform his superior... So when they put engine output at 120% the rotor simply snapped the shaft.
(The website doesn't allow me to paste the website...)

No, we are not lying.
According to a student from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, we have developed a new composite material rotor that can greatly improve rotor solidity. In fact, the rotor had even broken the main rotor shaft in a bench test, because the rotor is far more powerful than the design index and the rotor designer even couldn't believe it and didn't inform his superior... So when they put engine output at 120% the rotor simply snapped the shaft.
(The website doesn't allow me to paste the website...)
you can put the name without 'www_.com'

Any one know about this. I found it on Wikipedia. It says 20 z-10s have been ordered by Pakistan
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1432534893.820060.jpg

It's bull crap. There are 3 z-10s in Pakistan, but they're only being used for evaluation purposes. Pakistan has not confirmed any new heli purchases as of yet.

It's bull crap. There are 3 z-10s in Pakistan, but they're only being used for evaluation purposes. Pakistan has not confirmed any new heli purchases as of yet.
True we haven't heard anything. But same with the FM-90. Nobody knew we had them. Maybe Pakistan army is keeping them secret?

True we haven't heard anything. But same with the FM-90. Nobody knew we had them. Maybe Pakistan army is keeping them secret?
Not likely. If PAA had z-10s in large numbers, they would be used in military operations in NWA right now. As it stands, there is no evidence to suggest that PAA has bought any heli.

Not likely. If PAA had z-10s in large numbers, they would be used in military operations in NWA right now. As it stands, there is no evidence to suggest that PAA has bought any heli.
Have the 3 z-10s in Pakistan being used. I haven't seen any video or even pic of them being used. Or are they still being assembled?

The wiki say 20 on order and not 20 in service.

The issue is US is Paying Pakistan for the role in NWA and if Pakistan uses equipment of China then they stop paying. Hence Pakistan wants more US manufactured Helicopters and Aircraft. Still some operations are done with other assets.

wait let me change the order to 80
80 not 180!!!

The issue is US is Paying Pakistan for the role in NWA and if Pakistan uses equipment of China then they stop paying. Hence Pakistan wants more US manufactured Helicopters and Aircraft. Still some operations are done with other assets.

80 not 180!!!

Back
Top Bottom