What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

I don't suppose China will give permission Pakistan to integrate Turkish missiles or change any simple electronics/mission computer on their newly developed copter .

Brother @cabatli when it comes to China Pakistan it becomes altogether a different ball game :). They know how good we are in making spaghetti like combos with different systems and coming up with better systems due to less availability of weapons systems to us so Alhumdulillah we Improvise (Jugar) and comes up with better solutions so Chinese always love to have their machine improved while experimented as well. And 1 more thing if this combo create a better market for them whose gonna decline an effort to try something new.

Yaar abhi to poohanchay hain. Confirmed from an aviation guy.

Sir Jee As Salam O Aalaikum,

Sir jee aap on off ho rahay hain kia baat hai. I believe you were very busy for long and still couldn't take out time. Wish to see you back soon and read from you :).
Regards.

to kya safer se thaky hoy hain araam ker rahy hain janab aik do foto hi to banay thy bus un ke cute face ke or kali tail ke :o::o::o:

Yaar Imran kisi Ko tau buksh dey senior member hain. Waisay Maira bhi yehi khayal hai itna chupa ker rukhnay ki kia zerorat hai burqa pehna ker rukh dia hai :D aik do foto dikha daitay 1/2 liter khoon hi barh jata humara.

Iranian defence industry in a nuttshell.

You had to make that comment didnt you.

Turkish members commenting on Iranian products ... I have the same right !

Our chopper will be ready soon !

We can compare them ...

Italian design + improvements !

Agusta Westland says:

The T129 is a formidable, new, highly powerful and capable all-weather day and night multi-role attack helicopter, based on the combat-proven A129, developed by TAI (Turkish Aerospace Industries), AgustaWestland and Aselsan for Turkey and other export markets, designed to meet the demanding operational requirements of the 21st Century battlefield.

T129 - AgustaWestland

Any question ?

TAI+AgustaWestland+T-129+%2528AgustaWestland+AW729+attack+helicopter+Turkish+Army+Agusta+A129+Mangusta%252C+Turkish+Aerospace+Industries+%2528TAI%2529+AgustaWestland+gunship+missile+atgm+export+pakistan+operational+abcdefg+%25281%2529.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom